Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284530 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #615 on: March 07, 2016, 03:22:48 pm »

explore onwards to the clinic!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: March 07, 2016, 03:41:48 pm »

Leave the inane blue twoleg and go look for someone else to ask.  Specifically, someone who looks charismatic and smells inhuman.  Don't approach them immediately though--silently watch for a little while.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: March 08, 2016, 12:36:08 am »

quick ensorcel their constitution.

if that doesn't help, pretend like I didnt just murder tge insect equivalent if 10,000 trained capuchin monkeys.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: March 08, 2016, 08:06:40 am »

Practice lifting weights with magic!
you find that you can lift and manipulate a variety of small objects, from rocks to books to small screws to shoes with laces. Haevier objects, such as most teammates, wagons, tree trunks and the like are beyond your current ability.

explore onwards to the clinic!
Back to the clinic you go, clutching your nose and grumbling about hospitality and trust. "You again?" They say, with some small surprise as you enter the room. They are a little more friendly this round, what with not tying you down to a bed and not forcing you to undergo several tests to determine your level of infection. Instead tey professionally and courteously bandage your nose and send you on your way.

Leave the inane blue twoleg and go look for someone else to ask.  Specifically, someone who looks charismatic and smells inhuman.  Don't approach them immediately though--silently watch for a little while.
Well, there's the other bards - the mantis and the guy with the flute. The dwarf is perhaps to "human" for your taste, and the troll is hardly charismatic.

quick ensorcel their constitution.

if that doesn't help, pretend like I didnt just murder tge insect equivalent if 10,000 trained capuchin monkeys.

You entoughen the hive queen and a few of the remaining ants. Their new strength and speed naturally wear off, and the hive remains viable, though significantly weakened by the loss of a lot of this season's workers.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: March 08, 2016, 08:12:07 am »

wander about.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: March 08, 2016, 09:43:44 am »

Play well into lunchtime until the queues subside, then settle in for a nice fish-based meal. Or really any kind of meal.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: March 08, 2016, 09:48:45 am »

Jack decides to go and check out the band, and blends into the crowd.

Be nicely inconspicuous. Look charismatic and don't smell like a human.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: March 08, 2016, 12:47:08 pm »

Leave them to their empty mansionhive and find something my own size to play with.

or murder.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: March 08, 2016, 12:49:00 pm »

Stumble across this one while searching.  If found, observe and follow it for a little while.

Edit:If Mordred shows up too, check his smell.  Human?

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: March 09, 2016, 09:27:04 am »

Reggie's report
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 09:29:55 am by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: March 09, 2016, 10:04:51 am »

Stumble across this one while searching.  If found, observe and follow it for a littlw while.

Bump into these two while strolling with stomach pleasantly full.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: March 09, 2016, 01:41:59 pm »

Spoiler: Aylia's report (click to show/hide)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: March 09, 2016, 05:00:43 pm »

Clunkers, holding together admirably with his half plugged in power core and damaged everything, manages to give his report to the Omega soldier with a minimum of rattling and grinding of gears. Without trying to hide anything or half truth it this time around. 

"Statement: report start.

Mission commenced upon reaching shore. Somehow we managed to sink the boat, and this one had to walk along ocean floor towards shore. Luckily this one's superior build quality has no need for air.

Once there, large parts of team managed to get lost or wandered off. This one attempted to locate alchemist, managed to do so. This one then attempted to keep alchemist safe in nearby shrine. This one had to leave alchemist for a while to retrieve a wounded teammate at the request of the female shapeshifting organic teammate. This one did so, then went into the goop to retrieve objects for the alchemist.

Even though multiple teammates were present, this one had to go with the alchemist alone to remedy the caustic goop. The alchemist managed to be utterly rude and uncooperative to this one, reminding this one of its original owner, and this one also had plenty of reason to doubt the competence of said alchemist.

This one, after some deliberation, came to the conclusion that the alchemist had to die. This one then grabbed a hold of the alchemist and, despite his feeble resistance, held him under the goop until he died. The alchemist, in his dying moments, managed to put a death curse on this one, making it impossible for this one to not tell the truth about what this one did. The death curse also animated the goop into trying to kill this one. Clearly, the goop was not succesful, though this one is not clear on why that is.

Statement: report end.

Statement: This one is still badly damaged, has residual magic in its shell and losing power at an alarming rate. This one does not fear death, having no particular attechment to life, but this one would like to be operational for as long as it can structurally manage. Repairs are necessary."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: March 09, 2016, 05:28:14 pm »

wander about.
You wander about. the smell fo food draws you to the cafeteria and you eat. that amazon you were flirting with last time is nowhere tobe found. that's probably a good thing, considering all the failed hijinks since then.

Play well into lunchtime until the queues subside, then settle in for a nice fish-based meal. Or really any kind of meal.
Fish yogurt it is. Delish.

"oops! Excuse me, don't mind me. I'll just .. I'll just move along right over here and ... quit looking at me! Unclean, unclean1 Hah hah. I kid, but seriously, great music huh? Yep, I sure like the noises and stuff. You too? Neat!"

Leave them to their empty mansionhive and find something my own size to play with.

or murder.

You head out and find something unusual in Omega's canyon - a flowering bush. Lush green leaves, bright pink flowers. it makes you think of pollen and nectar and home. mmmm pollination. pervert.

Stumble across this one while searching.  If found, observe and follow it for a little while.

Edit:If Mordred shows up too, check his smell.  Human?

You find Trusty Jack up there fumbling about, trying to hide behind his hands. Mordred too. Trusty jack smells like nothing, and Mordred smells humanish, but with some foulness to him. it is not a pleasant smell. It reminds you of the corpse you found in the inn stable, a little.

Stumble across this one while searching.  If found, observe and follow it for a littlw while.

Bump into these two while strolling with stomach pleasantly full.
You don't see either of these people. And something you ate is putting up a decent fight in your stomach. Who knew that food could hold to the
"never give up, never surrender" philosophy?

Reggie's report
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"I'm not sure anything is clear from that description, let alone fault. Alright kid, go see the alchemists. Tehy'll give you a physical and do a few tests. it probably won't hurt much. I think. Probably."

Spoiler: Aylia's report (click to show/hide)
"..."

"You are going places, kid. Consider yourself a Corporal.

Now, Corporal, describe the bubbles you saw, and then, describe everything you remember about the time in which this Reggie reanimated. I am particularly interested in feelings you experienced, in the reaction of his Brand and of the other mark you mentioned, and in changes to his demeanor and changes to the environment.

We'll leave the golem for later."

Clunkers, holding together admirably with his half plugged in power core and damaged everything, manages to give his report to the Omega soldier with a minimum of rattling and grinding of gears. Without trying to hide anything or half truth it this time around. 

"Statement: report start.

Mission commenced upon reaching shore. Somehow we managed to sink the boat, and this one had to walk along ocean floor towards shore. Luckily this one's superior build quality has no need for air.

Once there, large parts of team managed to get lost or wandered off. This one attempted to locate alchemist, managed to do so. This one then attempted to keep alchemist safe in nearby shrine. This one had to leave alchemist for a while to retrieve a wounded teammate at the request of the female shapeshifting organic teammate. This one did so, then went into the goop to retrieve objects for the alchemist.

Even though multiple teammates were present, this one had to go with the alchemist alone to remedy the caustic goop. The alchemist managed to be utterly rude and uncooperative to this one, reminding this one of its original owner, and this one also had plenty of reason to doubt the competence of said alchemist.

This one, after some deliberation, came to the conclusion that the alchemist had to die. This one then grabbed a hold of the alchemist and, despite his feeble resistance, held him under the goop until he died. The alchemist, in his dying moments, managed to put a death curse on this one, making it impossible for this one to not tell the truth about what this one did. The death curse also animated the goop into trying to kill this one. Clearly, the goop was not succesful, though this one is not clear on why that is.

Statement: report end.

Statement: This one is still badly damaged, has residual magic in its shell and losing power at an alarming rate. This one does not fear death, having no particular attechment to life, but this one would like to be operational for as long as it can structurally manage. Repairs are necessary."

"I see. It appears that you acted competently and efficiently to accomplish your objective, until something set you off against the alchemist. At which point you deliberately went against mission objectives. Cold. ruthless. A natural killer. A bit shortsighted, in that you failed to anticipate the death curse.

We'll put you in the Brute Squad for now. Sergeant. Wheel this thing to the repair Gnomes. Have them put a limiter on him before they start tinkering. Wouldn't want any "accidents" now, would we?"
the sergeant laughs darkly at that, picks up a two handed Maul with one hand, and twirls it idly while dragging your cart away toward the .. well, wherever you are going.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: March 09, 2016, 06:01:44 pm »

okay.....I um what's....A doctor?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 07:12:28 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 194