Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284262 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #495 on: January 28, 2016, 08:37:48 pm »

so, may I have a name for you, sir?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 30, 2016, 03:52:38 pm »

"You may call me Franklin. Hs the dizziness worn off? Shall we continue? Tell me, what is it you want most in the world?"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: January 30, 2016, 04:16:31 pm »

I would like to, at some point, to go kill the idiots that used me to get out of their own mistakes and left me here in this canyon.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: January 30, 2016, 06:01:25 pm »

"Revenge, mmm? Very good then. a common enough sentiment here in Omega. Now tell me, what mistakes, and what part did you play? perhaps I can modify you to be an avatar of...errr, not justice, really, but poetic fate? Yes, poetic fate."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: January 30, 2016, 07:13:40 pm »

"Revenge, mmm? Very good then. a common enough sentiment here in Omega. Now tell me, what mistakes, and what part did you play? perhaps I can modify you to be an avatar of...errr, not justice, really, but poetic fate? Yes, poetic fate."
I...got in a bar fight with some drunks...too bad they turned out to be working for the local lord.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: January 30, 2016, 10:19:44 pm »

Spoiler: Character sheet (click to show/hide)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 30, 2016, 11:29:43 pm »

That is the best zombie backstory I have read. Well done. Also, stats and skills balance, so welcome to the game. Feel fre to post here as you like. You awaken in a room, dark and mustly. a centipede crawls on a nearby wall. You bear an Omega Brand on a prominent part of your body.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: January 31, 2016, 01:32:47 pm »

((Thanks!))

Get up, shamble out of room. Take note of which room this is.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: February 01, 2016, 08:06:54 pm »

I...got in a bar fight with some drunks...too bad they turned out to be working for the local lord.
Hmm. A bar fight. Drunks. Perhaps an intoxicating fume then. Or an alcoholic bite. Add in a steroid to increase their aggression so that they lose control and fight everything? Ah, but then you would be stuck in the fight as well. I have it." He begins rooting around in various locations, moving too quickly for you to see where he draws any particular ingredient from. "We will give yo ua poison that, over time, breaks down the infected's will, making them more and more aggressive, until, after some days, they will attack even their most loved ones! Excellent." He seems quite self satisfied for a few moments, before a troubled look crosses his face. "Okay, this is very important. I need you to think carefully. Was this lord a loyal subject of Her Majesty, bound by Oath of Office?"

((Thanks!))

Get up, shamble out of room. Take note of which room this is.
You get to your feet, climbing down off a stone table. several similar tables are arrayed in the room. along one wall are numerous largish drawers, all closed. mAny have a label with writing on it, but many do not. You look around and find a door - a large wooden door that is closed but unlocked. Opening it, you see that you are at the end of a short hall. the other end of the hall ends in a wide stairwell, extending up out of sight. No other entrances lead off the hallway.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: February 01, 2016, 08:20:54 pm »

Go up stairs.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: February 01, 2016, 08:42:27 pm »

Hmm, not that I can think of, justalocal prissy little land owner
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: February 03, 2016, 08:56:46 pm »

Go up stairs.
You head up the stairs. there is a longish hall, with dors on each side, and a supply cart along one wall. On closer inspection, the supply cart contains bandages and cleaners and other minor medical supplies. Looking back, you see writing above the entrance to the stairwell you came up: "Morgue."

Hmm, not that I can think of, justalocal prissy little land owner
"Ah good enough then. Wouldn't want to trigger the Brand, now would we? Here, here. Drink this, and we'll get started." And with that, he offers you a foul smelling potion.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: February 03, 2016, 09:09:26 pm »

chug! Chug! Chug! Brand? ((oh god my grammer in that last one, I'm so sorry, I should not type when I have a migraine)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 07:07:44 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: February 04, 2016, 01:03:37 am »

Go down the hall.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: February 04, 2016, 07:31:23 pm »

chug! Chug! Chug! Brand? ((oh god my grammer in that last one, I'm so sorry, I should not type when I have a migraine)
You drink the concoction and ask your question. But you barely get the word out before falling unconscious on the floor, so whether he answered or not, you don't know.

When you come to, the odd little man is standing over you, wearing large leather gloves and pulling your lips apart so he can peer into your mouth. He pokes your teeth with something hard. it kinda hurts.

"Well, a little disappointing , but it seems to have worked somewhat at least. No telling what it'll do to the victim though. Please report to me the effects when you bite someone."

Go down the hall.
You head down the hall and out into the Omega Canyon. It is bright outside. Your eyes hurt. there are various humanoid, and some nonhumanoid, creatures about, some milling about, two engaged in a knife fight, some heading off to somewhere else, and what looks like a gambling ring formed off in a crook of the canyon.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 07:34:27 pm by Ozarck »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 194