Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284261 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #480 on: January 23, 2016, 07:25:15 pm »

throw the rock on a wall to the side of them and hide back behind my stalactite
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: January 25, 2016, 04:54:20 pm »

You throw the rock. it makes a clattering sound, and all the Ogres look up and around. One points at you and roars. You better hope you can get around them and that there is an exit you can get out.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: January 25, 2016, 05:05:25 pm »

You throw the rock. it makes a clattering sound, and all the Ogres look up and around. One points at you and roars. You better hope you can get around them and that there is an exit you can get out.
sprint around and attempt to duck and weave to the exit.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: January 26, 2016, 07:17:52 pm »

You awaken an unknown time later, in severe pain. The light feels like it is attempting to claw your brains out through your eyesockets, and every part of your body feels broken.
the ringing in your ears settles to the sound of dragons and titans battling over your body. You lose a single stat point of your choice from tempdeath.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 26, 2016, 08:11:05 pm »

You awaken an unknown time later, in severe pain. The light feels like it is attempting to claw your brains out through your eyesockets, and every part of your body feels broken.
the ringing in your ears settles to the sound of dragons and titans battling over your body. You lose a single stat point of your choice from tempdeath.
-1 to will, go figure out where I am
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: January 26, 2016, 09:18:48 pm »

((Exactly what did I need to do to fix my character sheet, again?
I've kinda forgotten. >.>))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: January 26, 2016, 09:54:12 pm »

((Exactly what did I need to do to fix my character sheet, again?
I've kinda forgotten. >.>))
you have +3/-3 in skills, I believe, and need either +2/-2 or +3/-4

-1 to will, go figure out where I am
You can't exactly "go" at the moment. Every movement feels like fire and glass shards in your body. You manage to shift enough that someone nearby notices though.
"Awake? take this." And then something is pressed firmly to your mouth and a hot, fiery liquid is coursing down your throat. Everything hurts more, and you can't even pass out from the pain. After a short eternity, it settles back to mere agony, and you are able, although barely, to mutter "where am I?"

"My lab. I was closer than the infirmary. I have permission to ... adjust you. If I can get you back into working order. They were just going to leave you dead. Can you believe that?"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: January 26, 2016, 10:00:52 pm »

((Doc!))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: January 26, 2016, 10:21:07 pm »

((Hello, proto!Doctor!))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: January 26, 2016, 10:29:55 pm »

what happened? I was trying to get past some ogres...I think...and what's going to happen  to me?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: January 27, 2016, 06:09:05 am »

((eh, a little less powerful and a little less coherent, but pretty much, yeah.))

"My boy, my boy, you seem an adventurous spirit. I, too am an adventurer, f a sort. Let us explore the limits of human possibility! Together, eh? Yes? No?Perhaps you'd like some ogre skin, to blend in with  your recently acquired friends? You must be an avid climber to want to get way up into their lair fro the back side. perhaps you'd like a more spidery build?

I suppose I could simply test a couple of these concoctions on you. well, some more of them. Looks like one of them at least was a success!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: January 27, 2016, 06:51:42 am »

((eh, a little less powerful and a little less coherent, but pretty much, yeah.))

"My boy, my boy, you seem an adventurous spirit. I, too am an adventurer, f a sort. Let us explore the limits of human possibility! Together, eh? Yes? No?Perhaps you'd like some ogre skin, to blend in with  your recently acquired friends? You must be an avid climber to want to get way up into their lair fro the back side. perhaps you'd like a more spidery build?

I suppose I could simply test a couple of these concoctions on you. well, some more of them. Looks like one of them at least was a success!"
ummmm....go on, you have my interest.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: January 27, 2016, 05:17:40 pm »

"Ah, I have your permission. excellent." And with that, another liquid is poured down your throat. You cough and splutter at the unexpected intrusion, but swallow. nothing seems to happen for a minute, and then the whole room starts spinning. "Oh, stop, no you'll fall. Ah look, you fell. a pity, let's get you back on the bed now. hmm. that seemed rather less potent than expected. Please tell me if you have any additional experiences from this: vices in your head, a sense of foreboding, itchiness, loss of structure in your left leg, that kind of thing. perhaps the effect were delayed, or are dormant. hmm. well, we'd perhaps better wait for the potion to leave your system before administering the next, shall we?"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: January 27, 2016, 05:19:13 pm »

"Ah, I have your permission. excellent." And with that, another liquid is poured down your throat. You cough and splutter at the unexpected intrusion, but swallow. nothing seems to happen for a minute, and then the whole room starts spinning. "Oh, stop, no you'll fall. Ah look, you fell. a pity, let's get you back on the bed now. hmm. that seemed rather less potent than expected. Please tell me if you have any additional experiences from this: vices in your head, a sense of foreboding, itchiness, loss of structure in your left leg, that kind of thing. perhaps the effect were delayed, or are dormant. hmm. well, we'd perhaps better wait for the potion to leave your system before administering the next, shall we?"
blink, attempt to get up and look arround again.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: January 28, 2016, 08:34:36 pm »

You stagger upright, and sway a bit. Your stomach feels like it is trying to crawl up your throat, but you can stand.

Edit: You see a room, about ten paces to a side, filled with tables of junk. The person who was talking to you is blinking owlishly large eyes at you from a small, wizened frame. You sit heavily on the cot you must have rolled off of a minute ago.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 08:36:33 pm by Ozarck »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 194