Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284195 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #465 on: January 19, 2016, 06:19:21 pm »

((Eh. Well, here's to me not breaking anything vital.))

Try to come back to senses, I guess.
You lay there, dizzy and in a lot of pain. Yo uhavea nasty bump on your head, and it looks like you will have several god bruises from the rocks. Otherwise, you are okay.

continue, do i hear any sounds or see any light?
ignoring the horrible racket from behind, you worm your way inward, coming at last to a gap, where your crack ends in the upper parts of a cave. You are about ten feet from the floor of the cave, which is twenty or so fet wide and thirty or so long. Stalagmites and stalagtites are everywhere. there is an indistinct source of dim light somewhere, so you can see, but not much.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: January 19, 2016, 06:24:54 pm »

break off a sizable stalagtite that could work as a club and hop down
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: January 19, 2016, 07:13:24 pm »

That's it. Calling it a day.

Mordred grunts and stands up, rolling onto his belly and pushing himself upwards. Two pebbles are left in his clenched fist.

Stumble back to living quaters and lie down in my room. Roll two pebbles around each other in my palm.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 05:12:06 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: January 20, 2016, 05:31:16 pm »

That's it. Calling it a day.

Mordred grunts and stands up, rolling onto his belly and pushing himself upwards. Two pebbles are left in his clenched fist.

Stumble back to living quaters and lie down in my room. Roll two pebbles around each other in my palm.
you head back to the dorms and try to sleep it off.

break off a sizable stalagtite that could work as a club and hop down
you reach out for a stalactite and lose your grip on he tunnel, falling to the floor. you feel a sharp pain in your left shoulder. You think it's broken.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: January 20, 2016, 05:32:11 pm »

resister urge to scream, getting up. Check how bad my shoulder is.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: January 20, 2016, 11:03:25 pm »

((Oz likes breaking joints. Totally making a mollusk character when Snek dies next turn. :P))

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: January 21, 2016, 06:16:56 am »

((Oz likes breaking joints. Totally making a mollusk character when Snek dies next turn. :P))
((Technically, you can't break a joint, it can be dislocated, tissues surrounding it might get ruptured as well, rendering this joint extremely painful and very hard to use. Bones break, joints do this stuff.))
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: January 21, 2016, 08:34:44 am »

Eh, rendering a joint nonfunctional can grammatically be considered breaking it, but you are technically correct - the best kind of correct. Also Snek lives. Hope you like the side effect.

resister urge to scream, getting up. Check how bad my shoulder is.
you let out a muffled whimper. You are totally not crying. Totally. And saying Mother was totally the start of a swear, and not calling for mommy. Totally.
You look at your shoulder. It's hanging low, like it isn't where it's supposed to be. And it hurts. Did I mention that it hurts? Because it does.

You hear the sound of metal shod feet on stone, not far away. the sound echoes in the cavern, so location is hard to guess. You assume that the location is over there, where the fire glow is casting ominous shadows on the walls. There's more than one of them, from the looks of it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: January 21, 2016, 08:56:53 am »

hide behind a stalagmite andnpeek out from behind it
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: January 22, 2016, 06:07:35 pm »

hide behind a stalagmite andnpeek out from behind it
You tuck yourself in out of sight and watch. three Ogres enter the cavern. One is dragging a large, dead animal. They are dressed in skins. they settle in an open area between you and the only exit to the room, besides the one you fell through. They begin to eat the animal, slowly and deliberately. THey don't argue or fight, and they are rather quiet, aside from the eating sounds.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: January 22, 2016, 06:12:03 pm »

look for any shiny things near by me, oerhaps a sword or a bow
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: January 22, 2016, 07:11:40 pm »

Nope. It's mostly ogre castoffs and cave. perhaps they have a treasure room through that door? Pleaase note, that your character knows that ogres get very hostile to intruders. if found, yo uwill likely be torn to pieces and eaten. Why does Omega even have Ogres, anyway?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: January 22, 2016, 07:47:58 pm »

search for a pebble or something that could be thrown then try to find a way to climb up the back into the tunnel I got in here from
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: January 23, 2016, 03:13:35 am »

((This whole scene feels like it's straight from The Hobbit))
Sigs

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: January 23, 2016, 07:02:53 pm »

search for a pebble or something that could be thrown then try to find a way to climb up the back into the tunnel I got in here from
It looks like you could get up there, given time to concentrate, and some light. But it'd be risky. You grab a stone to throw.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 194