Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284200 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #450 on: January 13, 2016, 07:18:34 pm »

"it isn't an arena at all. that's the Rock Troll habitat. No one else can live with them, except some earth elementals. So we keep them down there. They seem to like it well enough. I've even seen one of them trying to grow daisies."

- Huh... Never seen those. Won't pop in there neither out of curiosity nor for a nice pay though.

Hang with these guys a little more, finish the drink, maybe another, then thank them for the company and the drinks, and wander off.

Find some empty place in the canyon, exercise telekinesis being mildly intoxicated - lift rocks of various sizes up and down, hurl them form side to side in the air, try to not make a lot of noise while doing so.

They seem amused by you and warn you to watch out for Lesser Weevils as you go. You go off and throw rocks around while singing a drinking song.

search arround for a rooe and some hooks, if i do, throw the rope tied to a hook it and try to catch a hook near the openin. If i don't find one, climb right on up.
You don't find a rope, so climb it is. (1) You get a ways up the side of the cliff ,and of course you fall right off. (6) You land with a whump, and lose your breathe for a minute. You find yourself staring into space when you can breathe again and are aware of your surroundings. Seems like that ringing is not an alarm after all - it's inside your head.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: January 13, 2016, 08:37:30 pm »

find my old buddy  [conrad_p] and politely ask him to help boost me up.
hey, mind helping me with something reaalllll quick, just need a good boost is all?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 14, 2016, 10:00:43 am »

((I would really appreciate if you'd put a little more effort in making your posts, spazyak, for collective viewing pleasure. It doesn't take that much time to make sure you spelled everything right or correct a mistake that slipped in the text body, really.))

If he does find me and is not bothered with the fact that I'm mildly tipsy after that moonshine, lift him with telekinesis up to wherever he needs to.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 14, 2016, 10:10:24 am »

((I would really appreciate if you'd put a little more effort in making your posts, spazyak, for collective viewing pleasure. It doesn't take that much time to make sure you spelled everything right or correct a mistake that slipped in the text body, really.))

If he does find me and is not bothered with the fact that I'm mildly tipsy after that moonshine, lift him with telekinesis up to wherever he needs to.
(9eh, only mildly, ill be fine...hopefully))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 14, 2016, 10:29:23 am »

((ill be fine...hopefully))

((You underestimate the power of the drunk side))
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: January 14, 2016, 10:34:24 am »

((ill be fine...hopefully))

((You underestimate the power of the drunk side))
((Nah one of my dnd groups i was in, old man hendrick- drunk, senile, ditched the party mid fight when he found the wine cellar of the building we were in, inadvertantly lead to the death of three characters))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: January 14, 2016, 05:45:34 pm »

find my old buddy  [conrad_p] and politely ask him to help boost me up.
hey, mind helping me with something reaalllll quick, just need a good boost is all?
You turn a corner in the canyon andcrash into him while he is hovering rocks, with the usual comedic results.

It's pretty high. Let's roll for it. Eh, you manage to get him up to about six feet below his target and four feet from the wall. Now the fun begins.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: January 14, 2016, 06:11:21 pm »

reach out and attempt to climb up and in. Tie some rope arround a rock and attempt to wedge it ina crevise so if i fall I won't fall all the way down.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: January 14, 2016, 06:52:10 pm »

Force push the feller up where he's reaching.
Sigs

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 16, 2016, 11:23:17 am »

Force push the feller up where he's reaching.
You get him right up to the ledge he is reaching for. He dislodges some rocks scrambling around up there.

reach out and attempt to climb up and in. Tie some rope arround a rock and attempt to wedge it in a crevise so if i fall I won't fall all the way down.
You climb up and into a little crevasse, dislodging several hand-sized rocks in the process. It looks like the crevasse goes up and inward, narrowing somewhat dangerously as it twists out of sight.

What rope?

Pssst. Yoink. You still around? Stasis catatonia before your character is fully developed?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: January 16, 2016, 11:35:44 am »

Pssst. Yoink. You still around? Stasis catatonia before your character is fully developed?

((PM him?))

While waiting for that chap: lift a large (large as in the biggest I can possibly lift among those lying around) boulder in the air. Concentrate on crushing it. Well, maybe more like consequentially dividing it into smaller rocks until it's a pile of pebbles.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 04:05:54 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: January 16, 2016, 02:00:24 pm »

scramble forwards carefully.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: January 18, 2016, 05:57:36 pm »

((PM him?))

While waiting for that chap: lift a large (large as in the biggest I can possibly lift among those lying around) boulder in the air. Concentrate on crushing it. Well, maybe more like consequentially dividing it into smaller rocks until it's a pile of pebbles.
you lift a boulder about as large as you are, twelve feet straight up. it is taking considerable effort to hold it like that. Hey, remember those rocks spaz's character dislodged last round, right above you? They fall on you.  Last thing you feel as the world darkens around you is the ground shaking thud of the bolder you were lifting when you shoulda been dodging.

scramble forwards carefully.
You make minimal progress. And then the earth shakes with a loud thud.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: January 18, 2016, 06:09:31 pm »

((Eh. Well, here's to me not breaking anything vital.))

Try to come back to senses, I guess.
Sigs

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: January 18, 2016, 06:30:05 pm »

continue, do i hear any sounds or see any light?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 194