Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284099 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #420 on: January 04, 2016, 05:06:56 pm »

ehhem inspect the nearby female elf, try to woo them with my manly manly charisma.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 05:54:26 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: January 04, 2016, 05:22:17 pm »

See if anyone is armed. Look around for someone with a sword, that might be a recent acquisition from me. Anyone looks threatening in that crowd of yahoos?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 05:28:00 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: January 05, 2016, 04:48:37 pm »

See if anyone is armed. Look around for someone with a sword, that might be a recent acquisition from me. Anyone looks threatening in that crowd of yahoos?
Well, there are a number of weapons in evidence., but none of them looks like yours in particular. As for threatening, well, several of the creatures in here look intimidating, for sure. there's a couple of rather large vine stalkers sort of suhffling in your general direction. They might be trouble. They look a little thorny.

ehhem inspect the nearby female elf, try to woo them with my manly manly charisma.
You find a female elf. She is missing an eye and three fingers, and looks like she could throw you through a wall with a look. You gots swag, though, so she doesn't immediately do this. "I like you, Meat. Bring me a keg of honey Mead, and you can be my pretty boy. at least, until that shiny little face of yours gets a few dents in it."

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: January 05, 2016, 05:46:28 pm »

Well, there are a number of weapons in evidence., but none of them looks like yours in particular. As for threatening, well, several of the creatures in here look intimidating, for sure. there's a couple of rather large vine stalkers sort of shuffling in your general direction. They might be trouble. They look a little thorny.

Keep an eye on those vine people. Look at what's going on with that elf gal and Arileth while moving on to the door with all the other people.

((I looked up these vine stalkers, these tend to feed on magical essence of creatures. Should be a problem for me. Probably gonna try to burn them with lightning, or throw big stuff at them with telekinesis, should a fight occur. Not going to start it though because I have no IC knowledge of nature of vine stalkers.))
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 04:25:30 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: January 06, 2016, 12:14:45 am »

*sung to the tune of we're off to see the wizard from wizard of oz*and we're off to find the mead! The wonderfull mead of hohey!!
If i fail to find any look for a sword or a metal rod from which to hit people

I'll be right back then, it shall be but a few  minutes at most.
with that Arileth attempts to walk off as grandly as possible
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: January 06, 2016, 04:01:36 pm »

Well, there are a number of weapons in evidence., but none of them looks like yours in particular. As for threatening, well, several of the creatures in here look intimidating, for sure. there's a couple of rather large vine stalkers sort of shuffling in your general direction. They might be trouble. They look a little thorny.

Keep an eye on those vine people. Look at what's going on with that elf gal and Arileth while moving on to the door with all the other people.

((I looked up these vine stalkers, these tend to feed on magical essence of creatures. Should be a problem for me. Probably gonna try to burn them with lightning, or throw big stuff at them with telekinesis, should a fight occur. Not going to start it though because I have no IC knowledge of nature of vine stalkers.))
Nothing excfiting happens, either with the vine stalkers, who just shoulder past peole into the cafeteria, nor with Arileth, who walks away from the Elf woman with a bounce in his step. She smirks, rolls her eyes, and goes back to what she was doing before he interrupted her: having a noisy argument with a very thin, deep orange, multilegged creature of some sort. You enter the cafeteria, and see a wide open space filled with various tables, benches, perches, and alcoves. Along two sides of the hall are serving counters, behind which several beings stand, dishing out meat, vegetables, deep pots of water, crystals, and various other edibles. Well, edible to someone, anyway. There are lines for each station, except for a few that have no server and no food. You recognize the Omega Brand on most of the servers.

*sung to the tune of we're off to see the wizard from wizard of oz*and we're off to find the mead! The wonderfull mead of hohey!!
If i fail to find any look for a sword or a metal rod from which to hit people

I'll be right back then, it shall be but a few  minutes at most.
with that Arileth attempts to walk off as grandly as possible
She smirks as you make your pronouncement, and then ignores you. Where do you intend to look for the mead?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: January 06, 2016, 04:16:56 pm »

The sight and smell of food remind Mordred that it's actually been quite a long time between his last meal and this very moment.

Get in line for some meat and water. If available, go for table wine instead of water. That done, take a seat wherever and dine. See if anyone with a sword seems unconfident about his/her/its surroundings and not very tough physically (haha, fat chance).

((Since we are basically wasting time here, we could probably drop this until some other player characters get back to base.
Unless you packed some action or backstory stuff for us or something.))
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 05:01:26 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 06, 2016, 04:18:16 pm »

((This is now the equivalent of ER's on-ship thread, I think.  Pointlessly or pointfully faffing about is somewhat the point.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: January 06, 2016, 06:39:27 pm »

obviously tin the kitchen or a sort of wine cellar!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 07, 2016, 03:52:25 pm »

The sight and smell of food remind Mordred that it's actually been quite a long time between his last meal and this very moment.

Get in line for some meat and water. If available, go for table wine instead of water. That done, take a seat wherever and dine. See if anyone with a sword seems unconfident about his/her/its surroundings and not very tough physically (haha, fat chance).

((Since we are basically wasting time here, we could probably drop this until some other player characters get back to base.
Unless you packed some action or backstory stuff for us or something.))
((there's stuff to learn, but it is as TheBiggerFish says)) You get the food and some cheap wine. it tastes like the cheapest wine, distilled in a cave in the desert, would taste, I guess. Looking around, you are sure you aren't going to get a sword that easily. At least, not from these people.

obviously tin the kitchen or a sort of wine cellar!
They don't let you in either of these places. "You want Honey Mead? Gonna have to go shopping in town, bruddah." One dude says, chuckling a bit.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 07, 2016, 04:04:16 pm »

Looking around, you are sure you aren't going to get a sword that easily. At least, not from these people.

((Well, that was worth a shot.))

Finish meal, go for a walk in the canyon. See if there is a library, or some sort of wizardy-looking establishment. Poke around, see what else is there in this canyon.
Sigs

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: January 07, 2016, 04:12:18 pm »

now, how may i get to town, and what town?[color]
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 08, 2016, 07:30:08 pm »

Dead? I update daily throughout the week, and have five or six players post each time.

Well, welcome back anytime.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: January 08, 2016, 07:52:14 pm »

((Gonna quit, our mission thread is basically dead anyway. It was relatively fun, tho I felt like I missed a lot of stuff.))
Seems more like you're the one who is dead, not the thread. :P
I don't think you even posted in it.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: January 08, 2016, 08:07:53 pm »

((but you aren't even in a mission thread?

Although i will admit, theres less faffing about available here than in ER's faffing about thread.
perhaps some sort of underground fighting pit is in order?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 194