Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284295 times)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #270 on: December 23, 2015, 01:30:23 pm »

Spoiler: Sample (click to show/hide)

(('kay, I'm gonna go for black with crimson shadow. Is that readable? Seems readable. I'm assuming people here mostly use Darkling forum layout.))
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 01:42:22 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 23, 2015, 01:33:01 pm »

((I'm probably going to drown, you should be fine with crimson.))
((REGGIE WILL SAVE YOU! Maybe))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 23, 2015, 01:39:08 pm »

((well if red is taken, I don't think it is...I didn't see any red, is it taken?))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 23, 2015, 01:50:16 pm »

((A little difficult to read on a phone, on Darkling. I normally use default, though, so I don't have a problem with it.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 23, 2015, 01:56:51 pm »

hmm guess I could be this
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 23, 2015, 02:48:05 pm »

TEAM2 Ssslavina

Ignore everything about teammates except to get away from them as soon as possible. Keep swimming.
((I like how that honey badger video specifically mentioned King Cobras. And by like I mean terrified.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 23, 2015, 03:36:52 pm »

Keep swimming.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 23, 2015, 03:44:35 pm »

The broken tablet, apparently suffering some sort of exothermic reaction, gives up the ghost and just explodes/shatters/otherwise stops working properly.

>Logging required repairs.

>Requesting a less volatile medium be used to provide distance surveillance access.

>Requesting IMMEDIATE cessation of this mission and recall of those associated, including this unit for repairs, followed by some actual basic training, and tests for fitness for duty, for those involved in this miserable failure.  Preferably, a more-trained crew should be dispatched to this mission.

>Surveillance resumes on the house specifically.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 08:36:27 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #278 on: December 23, 2015, 04:22:28 pm »

==Team 2==
Durmokh Dumrhysson

Attempt to not drown.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 23, 2015, 04:30:05 pm »

Use the forbidden spell, "Enslave GM", to reshape reality and alter the past starting from the moment I stole the broom.
Then resume my murderous actions.

((my stat penalties are -2 charisma and -1 intelligence+memory.

ive got me a hankering for murder, but I cant do that if you use the wrong penalties :())
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 23, 2015, 05:29:09 pm »

Use the forbidden spell, "Enslave GM", to reshape reality and alter the past starting from the moment I stole the broom.
Then resume my murderous actions.

((my stat penalties are -2 charisma and -1 intelligence+memory.

ive got me a hankering for murder, but I cant do that if you use the wrong penalties :())
Alright. Don't kow why, but I got speed at -1 in my spreadsheet, not memory. Fixed. The cudgel whistles past your back by mere inches as you hurtle yourself over the table, sliding along like some kind of horrid, giant hor d'evours, scattering trays and what have you left and right. the table remains in tact, but the overshoot still has you careen off the other side, only this time simply coming face to face with the cabinet on the other side, which rattles, but does not spill. You leap up, behind the table, screeching in victory and holding the broken broom handle aloft, swishing it left and right in menace. this noticeable lack of obstacles between you and them allows the cudgel bearers to get within range, circling the table from left and right. One delivers a glancing blow to your forearm, and the other gets in a pretty solid hit right to the shoulder, numbing an arm.

upshoot is - no broken table, no crashed cabinet, more stable footing, and opponents freed up to close in instead of delayed by the disaster.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 23, 2015, 05:39:22 pm »

((I may have been looking at Eye's stats when I posted Cho's action. I did warn you all I was sleepy at the time of posting.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 23, 2015, 06:55:23 pm »

team 1, cho-ja.

Engage in hostilities.

Use innate magic to spray caustic venom at mook A then spear my tail at mook B before jumping on him and doing my damndest to tear him to pieces.

Utilize defensive combat tactics to deflect attacks this turn.

Still use innate magic to spray caustic venom at mook A to give myself some breathing room.

Counterattack against mook B with my claws, try to get within his guard so he cant swing his cudgel effectively.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 08:59:51 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #283 on: December 23, 2015, 06:56:28 pm »

--TEAM ONE-- WASPS
You wasps, GET OUT OF THE BUCKET! You are needed!
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 23, 2015, 07:17:19 pm »

((Anyone saving those wasps?
I could probably use some backup.))

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 194