Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284326 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #225 on: December 22, 2015, 07:36:08 pm »

(("Most"))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 22, 2015, 07:39:08 pm »

((Yep wouldn't be surprised if he tries to turn into the moon or a building or liquify himself))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 22, 2015, 08:52:54 pm »

((I am concerned by the fact that the team 1 situation is still salvageable.

not that I intend to salvage it...))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 22, 2015, 08:55:30 pm »

((Okay, so the Eye is one of two characters doing anything remotely resembling the mission guidelines on 1.  We're SO screwed.

The other guy is Fiddler, for actually avoiding the Charlie Foxtrot.))
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 09:02:11 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 22, 2015, 08:58:15 pm »

((The armored guy really shouldn't have let basically anyone who volunteered for that mission go. :P))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 22, 2015, 08:59:39 pm »

((The armored guy really shouldn't have let basically anyone who volunteered for that mission go. :P))
((Don't think he expected much from either team to be honest))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 22, 2015, 09:04:31 pm »

((Okay, so the Eye is one of two characters doing anything remotely resembling the mission guidelines on 1.  We're SO screwed.

The other guy is Fiddler, for actually avoiding the Charlie Foxtrot.))
((nah, fiddler is definitely fetching more fuel for the fire.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 22, 2015, 09:39:38 pm »

((You really do have to wonder what our handler was thinking.  Who even employs convicts for tavern security?  Let alone a bunch of monster convicts.  Whoever set up this mission was a complete idiot.

...In character, I mean.  Ozark's doing a great job and this mission is quite fun so far. :P ))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 22, 2015, 09:43:20 pm »

((You really do have to wonder what our handler was thinking.  Who even employs convicts for tavern security?  Let alone a bunch of monster convicts.  Whoever set up this mission was a complete idiot.

...In character, I mean.  Ozark's doing a great job and this mission is quite fun so far. :P ))
((^^^))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 22, 2015, 09:56:07 pm »

((alone, exhausted, severely dehydrated, a solitary figure drifts slowly across the windblown sands. Unconscious, unthinking, at last it falls, as if by chance, into a ravine. it tumbles downward, oblivious to the additional dents and scrapes, until at last it comes to rest on the soft grass next to a pair of worn leather boots. Eyeball Mk 1, you made it back. Well done. Report! The round shape rests silently a moment, then a moment more. At last, it emits a long, sighing wheeze, before slowly clanking to a semblance of life.

This unit ...

The armored figure is silent, waiting.
This unit ... has ... seen ...
things.

Very good, Eyeball Mk. 1. Have some saline. dismissed.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 22, 2015, 10:00:34 pm »

((You know what, With how many people are copying Aylia's idea, I think I'll edit her action.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 22, 2015, 10:03:12 pm »

((
>This unit requests bereavement leave for the loss of its sanity.
))
Sigtext

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 22, 2015, 10:07:14 pm »

((Jeez, all that dedication and hardship getting back  base and the officer murders the robot by giving it salt water... some people just arent appreciative of the efforts of others...

salt water is bad for robots, for multiple and deadly reasons.))

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 22, 2015, 10:22:47 pm »

==Team 1==
BBTBMSM Simmie

"CRIVENS! GET OFFA ME!" Simmie tries again to get the bucket off. If successful, he'll shout at the scuffle upstairs "Don't ye scooners be starting th' fun wit'out me!"
IF he notices the flashie thingie flashing in the room's semi-darkness, he'll grab it while running out the door. Seeing someone hit his new companion, he'll swing the flashie thingie edge-on (if he has it) or kick (if empty-handed) hard at the broom wielder's shin, yelling "ONLY I CAN HIT ME FRIENDS!". Whether he manages to connect that swing or not, he'll then gleefully abandon himself into the fracas.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 10:32:59 pm by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 22, 2015, 11:08:16 pm »

>Log Entry: Timestamp 1.
>Requesting reassignment from current group as soon as possible.
>Current group has not yet exited the drop point.
>Current group is most likely engaged in fighting judging by auditory surveillance.
>Current group is judged extremely unlikely to stand in a line properly, let alone complete anything remotely close to a rudimentary tactical objective.
>Probability of complete mission success judged to be approaching zero.
>Probability of recovering secondary output minimal.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 194