Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284458 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #165 on: December 20, 2015, 09:56:11 pm »

((Perhaps the rule could be for action posts?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 20, 2015, 09:57:29 pm »

((It's probably a good idea to not assume that everybody is going to look.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 20, 2015, 09:58:32 pm »

"Something your parents will explain when you're older."

((Reggie's 6ft2))
team 2 reggie
but mom tried to kill me and I accidently cut her head off and I don't have a dad.
She said I was made by alchemy though.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 20, 2015, 10:01:10 pm »

((Reggie's 6ft2))
((Yes, that's the joke.))
team 2 reggie
but mom tried to kill me and I accidently cut her head off and I don't have a dad.

"Well you shouldn't have done that, now you're never going to know."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 20, 2015, 10:03:31 pm »

((Reggie's 6ft2))
((Yes, that's the joke.))
team 2 reggie

"Well you shouldn't have done that, now you're never going to know."

((Understood only put name and team when action))
hey of course I'm not going to know these things I mean I was literally born 3 days ago probably close to 4  by now.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 10:05:11 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 20, 2015, 10:03:43 pm »

((Shouldn't you post this in the OP?))
Important, Please look here!
When you post actions for the GM...
((Stop being obnoxious, doesn't need to be every single post, especially when we're posting rapidly and in close succession to posts that do include the team and charname. you can look up 6 inches.))
((That some kind of stealth innuendo brush off you got there?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 20, 2015, 10:04:41 pm »

((Stop being obnoxious, doesn't need to be every single post, especially when we're posting rapidly and in close succession to posts that do include the team and charname. you can look up 6 inches.))
((I was thinking on making it easy for new players to find the information. The team and name was requested only for))
When you post actions for the GM...
((...but since it was brought up, it's true that one can be easily lost by all the colored posts without any other indication of the character's identity.))
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 20, 2015, 10:10:43 pm »

Aylia, Team 2
"I used to be three days old too and I didn't kill My mom."

((Game's only just started - We're all new players. I do plan on including it most of the time, but having three different people interrupt our conversation to talk about it annoyed me, since they literally only had to look up two posts to see the info. please don't pretend to be stupid for the sake of lawyerism, nobody was having any actual trouble telling who was who.))

EDIT: ((by the way, avatars make telling people apart pretty easy.))
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 10:14:49 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 20, 2015, 10:15:12 pm »

i-i dident mean too she tried to kill me I tried not to hurt her b-but then when I tried to throw her off....me my hands turned really sharp and I accidently chopped her Head off........I'm....sorry mom
(He looks like he might cry)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 20, 2015, 10:34:17 pm »

"Well, you're  going to have to learn responsibility real quicklike then. Sorry, but you aren't going to get to have a childhood. Actions have concequences. She attacked you, you resisted. You couldn't  restrain yourself, she died. Honestly,  you probably did the right thing. But that doesn't make her any less dead. You're going to have to live with that, and its concequences, forever."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 20, 2015, 10:38:32 pm »

"Well, you're  going to have to learn responsibility real quicklike then. Sorry, but you aren't going to get to have a childhood. Actions have concequences. She attacked you, you resisted. You couldn't  restrain yourself, she died. Honestly,  you probably did the right thing. But that doesn't make her any less dead. You're going to have to live with that, and its concequences, forever."

(Reggie gives a little smile)...thanks I guess but you dident answer my questions.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 20, 2015, 10:43:19 pm »

Aylia, team 2
"Nope! Sure didn't!"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 20, 2015, 10:45:22 pm »

Aylia, team 2
"Nope! Sure didn't!"

is...there a way I can find this kinda stuff out?
And I'm assuming that's a no to the naked thing?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 20, 2015, 11:04:01 pm »

Aylia, Team 2

I grow my cat-tail while I speak.
"There is a way, and its rude to make assumptions."
I punctuate my statement by sticking out my tongue while at the same time flicking about my tail.
"Might want to ask someone else if you want to map motions though."
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 194