Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 285539 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #1755 on: January 24, 2017, 09:26:05 pm »

Touché.
Oh relax. I won't make any decisions as GM based on other games.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: January 24, 2017, 09:46:32 pm »

Let it be known that I am much more enthusiastic about burning one of those talking cats than the other.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: January 25, 2017, 08:27:52 pm »

Not gonna lie. That was a painful round to write.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: January 25, 2017, 08:32:59 pm »

Goddamnit Noir.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: January 25, 2017, 08:36:14 pm »

Hoo boy, the dice were kind in our thread in comparison to the other mission.

Also, OZ, you wrote "you manage to shuffle back and slide down the scree slope". What does this mean exactly, where does it place Clunkers?

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: January 25, 2017, 08:44:45 pm »

Goddamnit Noir.
I did not want to particularly have noir try anything with the cart but it kinda seemed as if no one was doing anything to help her...and also that they seemed to think she could get down herself even though she was telling them she wasent really that sure of much....she was hurt she dosent know much about the world and she had no idea what she was doing....
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: January 25, 2017, 08:49:32 pm »

y'all should bring the dead bodies back with you though. As far as I can see it, Solam can be resurrected at base since he's a zamby anyway and you can just throw Samuel into a tub of salt water or something. Like a packet of seamonkeys.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: January 25, 2017, 08:50:31 pm »

Goddamnit Noir.
I did not want to particularly have noir try anything with the cart but it kinda seemed as if no one was doing anything to help her...and also that they seemed to think she could get down herself even though she was telling them she wasent really that sure of much....she was hurt she dosent know much about the world and she had no idea what she was doing....
You may want to store up points
And then have Noir hunker down in the library and improve her General Knowledge so it doesn't randomly get people killed.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: January 25, 2017, 08:53:09 pm »

thank her mother that she can read......but can I legitametly have her hunker down in he library for a mission or two to gain gen knowledge............and noir.............I don't think shed go on the next mission.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: January 25, 2017, 08:56:04 pm »

Hoo boy, the dice were kind in our thread in comparison to the other mission.

Also, OZ, you wrote "you manage to shuffle back and slide down the scree slope". What does this mean exactly, where does it place Clunkers?
The spidernest is in front of you. you re on teh slope down into darkness, still with line of sight into the spidernest. Everyone else is behind you. the order of characters is:
Zylo, Fiddler, Sharkguy, Clunkers.

What it meant was, you made an action to move away when the spiders were within two feet. as they approached, you backpeddaled away. they are going relatively quickly, and you are staying just ahead of them at this point. Scree is loose stone and gravel and stuff, I think.

Goddamnit Noir.
You may want to store up points
And then have Noir hunker down in the library and improve her General Knowledge so it doesn't randomly get people killed.
Have you seen her stats? She's gonna be a risk for some time to come.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: January 25, 2017, 09:00:33 pm »

hey ozarck, now that we have "recovered" a cart, can we get that mission briefing?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: January 25, 2017, 09:01:40 pm »

but seriously Ozark can I actually do that have noir..try to self improve off mission and gain stats become smarter...or at the very least knowleadgble.............I suppose noir isent stupid like mentally its just.....she has very little common sense and its...very very bad....but yeah Count Noir off next mission Ozark unless I say I want in if she makes it out.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: January 25, 2017, 09:16:29 pm »

Scree is loose stone and gravel and stuff, I think.

You learn something new every day. I initially thought you had just mistyped/autocorrected something here.
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 194