Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 285559 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #1680 on: December 16, 2016, 07:36:24 pm »

And Danganronpa 2 yes.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: December 16, 2016, 07:49:11 pm »

You sorta really need context for Danganronpa. Especially since there's an adaptation of the first game, but not the second, which the anime is sorta half prequel and half sequel too depending on which arc you're watching (BTW: Zetsubo-hen / Side: Despair is the one with Chiaki)
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: December 16, 2016, 07:55:39 pm »

You sorta really need context for Danganronpa. Especially since there's an adaptation of the first game, but not the second, which the anime is sorta half prequel and half sequel too depending on which arc you're watching (BTW: Zetsubo-hen / Side: Despair is the one with Chiaki)
Don't worry, I already watched Danganrompa 1, I just never got around to 2/3
And since I'm mostly looking for a specific character, it shouldn't take watching the full thing.
I've already watched 3 / Despair EP 1, i'm about to start 2. I currently am happy with Chiaki as a baseline to describe Aylia, but I think I'll end up linking a different character for the visual appearance baseline.
something to bear in mind: Aylia can cheat a bit on self-care. For example why brush your hair when you can just shorten it to practically nothing and then regrow it?

edit: 5 minutes into EP2 and I can work with that as a baseline I think. But there's some major differences so I'm going to need to go hunting for alternate images. I'm a lil suprised though that you'd see through her front so quick.

Spoiler: large image (click to show/hide)
Try that as a baseline for apperance, but use Chiaki (early in the show, assuming she changes as it goes on, because I've only looked at her early-stage mannerisms) as a baseline for mannerisms, modified by what I've described in the past and in my last post.

edit - and now I just finished EP 3 and remembered that I have all kinds of things I need to do.
Curse you and thank you. I needed another anime to watch. except I didn't, because I'm currently watching a bunch of simulcasts and attempting to catch up on Fairy Tail. But I'm enjoying it. But I need to spend time on other things! but it's fun. but...
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 09:50:44 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: December 17, 2016, 01:06:26 am »

And here nobody's mourning Trier. :P
Fairly anticlimactic end for someone who survived the nomming of his home universe, eh?
No one's mourning Yarrick either. Which is sad. Of the three, he was my favorite. Ahem. GMs don't have favorites.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: December 17, 2016, 01:00:36 pm »

To be quite frank, neither Trier nor Varrick seemed to have much personality to me.  In Trier's case, he'd only even existed in this setting for a handful of turns, and I simply don't remember many actions of Varrick's sticking out.  Jack wasn't personality-filled either, but he did roleplay often with Noir, which sticks out in my memory.  Perhaps he is simply more present in my memory because Dar was on the same mission as him before, and interacted with the same characters.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: December 17, 2016, 01:28:21 pm »

Yarrick nearly got the team killed in the shopping mission, more than once, if I recall. His lack of social graces, wolfman race, and sincerity in trying 'not' to escalate misunderstandings were oddly charming for me. It's a personal preference, really. I almost viewed him as a big, derpy puppy with fangs and claws.

I'm sure KHH would be thrilled with that description.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: December 17, 2016, 01:55:10 pm »

Okay now....By the smoke is Noir in risk of suffocation or not? And second can Noir see anyone or get to anyone who is alive that is not currently being murdered by Crystal's...Also I hope I can catch up with you guys so we can use my charm magic as back up on those things if all goes wrong....This mission has been a mess.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: December 17, 2016, 09:10:16 pm »

Yarrick nearly got the team killed in the shopping mission, more than once, if I recall. His lack of social graces, wolfman race, and sincerity in trying 'not' to escalate misunderstandings were oddly charming for me. It's a personal preference, really. I almost viewed him as a big, derpy puppy with fangs and claws.

I would be offended but I am too busy laughing at that.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: December 17, 2016, 09:15:30 pm »

Okay now....By the smoke is Noir in risk of suffocation or not? And second can Noir see anyone or get to anyone who is alive that is not currently being murdered by Crystal's...Also I hope I can catch up with you guys so we can use my charm magic as back up on those things if all goes wrong....This mission has been a mess.
She can't see anyone, and the dust is affecting her negatively, making actions and even thought kinda harder than otherwise. the fit of coughing will probably continue until she is out of the cloud, but it's not really directly fatally dangerous.

Unless she inhales enough sharkmist crystal for it to start growing inside her.

I hoped you'd like that. Got any ideas for a new character?

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: December 17, 2016, 09:25:13 pm »

I hoped you'd like that. Got any ideas for a new character?
Not yet Nevermind just had an idea I'll start writing it up.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: December 17, 2016, 09:59:41 pm »

Character sheet Giglam ShadowScale
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My Sig

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: December 17, 2016, 10:29:21 pm »

looks good. all set.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: December 17, 2016, 10:39:37 pm »

looks good. all set.
So could I join the mission with only two people
My Sig

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: December 17, 2016, 10:45:56 pm »

Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of this game!
How shall we celebrate?

looks good. all set.
So could I join the mission with only two people
Well, there are three now, but I suppose I could drop you in. I'll write you in in a turn or two. Basically, you're lost, and the others find you.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: December 17, 2016, 10:47:20 pm »

Brutal death all round wait that is everyday.

Free loot?
My Sig

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 194