Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25

Author Topic: Dominions 4 Round 19: Most Worstest Things: Game over, man!  (Read 49853 times)

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I gave them their orders to demolish the castle and lab about 7 hours ago, after requesting a turn resend (since the "Scheiwald now using your address" email didn't include a turn file). BFEL's right, it doesn't look salvageable at all.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Hey Bulborbish, where is my declaration of war?  Obviously you don't make one before you attack, but I would at least expect some gloating after taking one of my provinces.  Fair is fair, after all.

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey Bulborbish, where is my declaration of war?  Obviously you don't make one before you attack, but I would at least expect some gloating after taking one of my provinces.  Fair is fair, after all.

I'm working on it, you shall recieve an official declaration of war upon my army reaching your capital with your airplane peanuts :)

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm. Scheiwald disappeared from the nations list and I didn't receive a turn file, even though I didn't tell it to go AI. Must be because BFEL did before it was transferred to me, but I would have thought sending a turn file would have prevented it. Guess not. If the fort and lab are still there, that'll be why.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, thanks* for trying, anyway.

*These thanks will be subject to recall when the AI decides to prove both of you wrong, go on a murderous rampage, and curbstomp the rest of us.

PrimusRibbus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Requesting a 24 hour extension on rounds 418 and 419 please. It appears highly unlikely that I will get home from work in time to make the turns today.
grammar is for essays and letters and second FREEDOM TO POST except obscene material
THE ONLY THING THAT'S GONNA GRIND IN THIS GAME IS YOUR ASS ON THE PAVEMENT

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Both pushed 24h.

PrimusRibbus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since Boksi would have captured my capital last turn if he hadn't staled and I'm past the point of recovering, I am going to throw in the towel on this one.

Props to Boksi on fielding a strat that was so mind-bogglingly perfectly suited to countering everything I had. It was pretty amazing to watch damage rolls of 40 not getting through prot, and three different paths of *3 mages unable to do damage. Also, whoever kept shutting down my fort construction by hitting my commanders with Seeking Arrows: You are a brutal person and I applaud you for it :P

I just submitted my turn to change Ciburg to AI, so enjoy dividing up what I had left! Cheers and good game! It was fun!
grammar is for essays and letters and second FREEDOM TO POST except obscene material
THE ONLY THING THAT'S GONNA GRIND IN THIS GAME IS YOUR ASS ON THE PAVEMENT

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile

Thanks for playing PrimusRibbus!

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm going to need a 12h extension.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pushed 12h.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since we're just over two years in and have story events on, has anyone had any events worthy of note that they're willing to talk about? I've had one or two interesting and/or "interesting" ones myself, but nothing I feel comfortable disclosing...

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Since we're just over two years in and have story events on, has anyone had any events worthy of note that they're willing to talk about? I've had one or two interesting and/or "interesting" ones myself, but nothing I feel comfortable disclosing...

Certainly!

As you all know, I believe the best use for my Hoburg population is to use them to abduct virgins so I can summon real troops.  Apparently, some of those "potential allies" turned traitor (just like you lot, ha ha) and attacked my mages.  I was slightly pissed they attacked mages not vested in the Blood Conspiracy (aka not blood mages), till I realized they were my cheaper mages.

So, the Almighty EJ Research Center is...understaffed.  I guess everybody can leave me alone now, right?  :P

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile

Yet another heroic victory. I'm really playing out a hoburg-sized WH40K here.

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If I'm annoying for long enough eventually someone actually strong is going to come along and take all the rest of your territory.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25