Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: What is your profile pic and how did you get it?  (Read 8018 times)

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
Re: What is your profile pic and how did you get it?
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2015, 09:43:43 pm »

Now that's horrifying for a completely different reason. :P

Mine's a picture of a cat, specifically this one, that's cropped down to be a square photo. (Though I got my copy at a time when a much higher resolution version was available for free use on wikimedia. :D)
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2015, 09:45:31 pm »

Usually, we prefer it the other way around, that they turn Japanese schoolgirls into horrific, sanity-destroying monsters (which Japan has also done, and quite well).
Spoiler: Here you go (click to show/hide)

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2015, 09:49:50 pm »

No, Still too light hearted, despite the apparent man member mutilation.

Needs to be more predatory, where there is no love at all, no sympathy at all. Just a straight shot from Seduce->refuse.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2015, 09:57:57 pm »

No, Still too light hearted, despite the apparent man member mutilation.

Needs to be more predatory, where there is no love at all, no sympathy at all. Just a straight shot from Seduce->refuse.
So basically, mating like praying mantises? Mate, and the chew the head of the mate off?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2015, 10:08:05 pm »

That would work-- needs to be callous though. "Go out and have dinner" type callousness.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2015, 10:09:00 pm »

Eeeeeeeeeh.
I don't think Lovecraftian horrors being interested in our fiddly bits will ever really make sense...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2015, 10:11:50 pm »

You could try the "Brain Eater" series, though it involves insects instead of Lovecraftian horrors.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2015, 10:13:15 pm »

It made sense in Shadow over Innsmouth--  the deep ones could not natively live on the surface, being unadapted for it. They wanted to conquer the surface, so they "made a deal" with greedy surface dwellers.

It does not make sense, EG, for Nyarlathotep-- In mythos, he even hates his boss, Azathoth, and serves unwillingly himself. Nyarlathotep has more in common with the Doomsayer's Sithrak than he does with japanese school girl love affairs.

sneakey pete

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2015, 10:32:01 pm »

Closeup of the badge of my car that I took when taking photos of it the day I brought it home. Seems fitting, I am car, car is me pretty much.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Magma is overrated.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2015, 11:06:52 pm »

Courtesy of an old, now abandoned, forum game(an illustrated suggestion one called Teovanth), I now have an elf geometry mage using a magic flying disk with incredible power.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2015, 11:58:41 pm »

mine's a clipped image from a background gif in the Prequel webcomic. the enchantmen lizard selling magical candle stuff iirc :v

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2015, 12:26:26 am »

I took a selfie and photoshopped it to look like a colorized caricature of Conny Adenauer.

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2015, 12:42:55 am »

Mine's from a Japan-only GBA monster-raising game called Dino Device. Specifically, it's Kaffaljidhma, the fire-element Cetus type. All the monster types are named after constellations, and the subtypes are named after stars within those constellations.

I chose this one because it was the one generated from my own name and birthday in the game. And also because there's nothing that isn't perfect about a bright red shark wielding a chainsaw.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2015, 01:12:20 am »

It's a space cat. It's a cat in power armour. Specifically it's currently a photoshop some other internet dude made of a cat in space marine armor from Starcraft. Found it via google images, it's stuck.

My internet alias has generally been variations of "Space Cat" or the word "space", because I like space, I like cats, and a friend and I used to have a make-believe game as kids which followed the space exploring adventures of "Space Cat". It was about a cat who explored space. In case that wasn't obvious.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2015, 01:16:27 am »

I edited my old avatar, a google image result for "elephant", to have a santa hat, and was too lazy to change it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8