Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 65

Author Topic: Bring Your Own Song - Game Over! SK Victory!  (Read 72983 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Song - Day 2: Family Resemblance [13/16]
« Reply #660 on: January 08, 2016, 02:53:15 pm »

@Teneb
Why the deterrence? I have the ability, I wanted to make people think twice before choosing to lynch me. It obviously didn't work.

@TBF
Roleflip?
Reveal your role.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: January 08, 2016, 02:56:21 pm »

I am Town
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: January 08, 2016, 02:57:14 pm »

I am Town
That...Won't help you any, dude.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: January 08, 2016, 02:58:10 pm »

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: January 08, 2016, 02:58:47 pm »

If he does say his role, and all of his role...Eh.
Sigtext

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: January 08, 2016, 04:01:34 pm »

So I just post my whole role?
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: January 08, 2016, 04:02:35 pm »

Diamond in the Witch House
In which metal happens as an extinct relative to an elephant explores his personal emotional troubles.
Alignment: Town
Wincon: You win when all anti-Town factions are dead. (Mafia, Cult, SK, Lyncher, and Assassin)

(a) We Will Shatter You: If lynched or killed, you must immediately kill a player of your choice.
(a) Deep in These Waters: You can only take one action per day/night cycle, having to wade around.
(d) Extinct [target]: Use on a player killed the previous night.  You learn the alignment(s) of their killer(s), with the possible results being Mafia, Town, and Third Party.  After all, being extinct, you know the dead well.
(n) See Through the Veil [target]: You see who your target visits during the night.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: January 08, 2016, 04:20:40 pm »

Diamond in the Witch House
In which metal happens as an extinct relative to an elephant explores his personal emotional troubles.
Alignment: Town
Wincon: You win when all anti-Town factions are dead. (Mafia, Cult, SK, Lyncher, and Assassin)

(a) We Will Shatter You: If lynched or killed, you must immediately kill a player of your choice.
(a) Deep in These Waters: You can only take one action per day/night cycle, having to wade around.
(d) Extinct [target]: Use on a player killed the previous night.  You learn the alignment(s) of their killer(s), with the possible results being Mafia, Town, and Third Party.  After all, being extinct, you know the dead well.
(n) See Through the Veil [target]: You see who your target visits during the night.

Just some personal thoughts: I have to say, that's pretty convincing...

Salsacookies: Why did you claim to be survivor, then claim town after TBF asks you to roleflip?

Moonlit Shadow
Jack AT How is the SK supposed to win if they don't have a kill? That is, if they have no kill ability in their role? If they get it down to themselves and one other person, how would they kill them?
No one was even talking about SKs when you posted this, much less that the SK doesn't have a kill. Thank you for outing yourself, mister SK.
Teneb: What about his behavior makes you believe him to be an SK, and not just trying to clear up things up like he said.

Moonlit Shadow as per Teneb.  That was a rather interesting question to ask.
TBF: Why are you suddenly jumping on Moonlit's case, even though you were there at the time it happened. Why now?
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: January 08, 2016, 04:25:41 pm »

@Tomasque:Because I was suspicious, but not suspicious enough that I thought it worth mentioning.
Sigtext

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: January 08, 2016, 04:26:36 pm »

The two scummiest people right now are Salsa Cookies and TBF who has made no new effort to scum hunt with the pressure votes.  However town don't threaten everyone, jesters, Mafia, serial killers, and doomsayers do but not town.  This is why we need to lynch Salsa because he is threatening everyone saying don't lynch me it's bad for you.  That's not scum hunting, that's a defense, and a bad one at that.
fillipk: You state the possibility of him being jester, and then continue on to say we should lynch him. Why did you state that and then ignore it completely?

Also, what's a doomsayer? Can't find it on the wiki.

ninja'd, but no time to reply. gotta go!
Money!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: January 08, 2016, 04:29:35 pm »

@Tomasque:Doomsayer survives until day x, according to OP.  That is, wincon is.
Sigtext

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: January 08, 2016, 04:38:20 pm »

I forgot the reason why I did that, but I changed my mind. That was before someone told me what role flipping was.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: January 08, 2016, 06:07:32 pm »

The two scummiest people right now are Salsa Cookies and TBF who has made no new effort to scum hunt with the pressure votes.  However town don't threaten everyone, jesters, Mafia, serial killers, and doomsayers do but not town.  This is why we need to lynch Salsa because he is threatening everyone saying don't lynch me it's bad for you.  That's not scum hunting, that's a defense, and a bad one at that.
fillipk: You state the possibility of him being jester, and then continue on to say we should lynch him. Why did you state that and then ignore it completely?

Also, what's a doomsayer? Can't find it on the wiki.

ninja'd, but no time to reply. gotta go!
i don't, but Jack has said he never does insta lose jesters so it can't be too bad and it's better to trigger it now rather then later.  And for the role flip, I hole heartily believe that that is his role, but it doesn't mean it's his alignment.  He is acting too scummy to be town regardless of what he says.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: January 08, 2016, 06:12:28 pm »

I don't believe that Salsacookies is scum.  I don't have numbers on gut feeling, but I don't believe he's scum nonetheless.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 65