Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 65

Author Topic: Bring Your Own Song - Game Over! SK Victory!  (Read 72885 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Song - Day 2: Family Resemblance [13/16]
« Reply #480 on: January 06, 2016, 05:49:09 pm »

Yeah, "what happened to the Mafiakill" is a big question.  I know I didn't block it.
... did you slip there, TBF? It sounds slightly like you're a role blocker.
~~~
No, I didn't protect Teneb. Whatever prevented him from getting munched is something else, I believe.
But I did interfere with another player's action, which could have been the reason we didn't get a mafiakill(unless a redirect of the mafiakill to Tawa is what happened).

So... who did you interfere with? /hohohohoho
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: January 06, 2016, 05:51:46 pm »

I know he didn't interfere with Salsacookies.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: January 06, 2016, 05:52:30 pm »

I was planning to interfere with Tiruin. If it was only a block, I probably would have chosen someone else, but it's actually the ability to jail someone- protecting and blocking them at the same time.
Note the word "planning".
Courtesy of a randomize or some such(I know I wasn't redirected because of reasons I don't want to claim yet, incase it helps me later), I ended up targeting fillipk.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: January 06, 2016, 05:56:43 pm »

Hm.
That helps me plan.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 06, 2016, 05:58:33 pm »

I suddenly feel nervous.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: January 06, 2016, 05:59:20 pm »

Well, it shouldn't.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: January 06, 2016, 06:01:28 pm »

What makes you feel nervous FoU?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: January 06, 2016, 06:02:14 pm »

Me talking about planning.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: January 06, 2016, 06:03:07 pm »

Do you not think TBF is the same alignment as you?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: January 06, 2016, 06:03:44 pm »

EBWOP

Also, TBF, not a good idea to answer questions directed to other people, generally.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: January 06, 2016, 06:04:00 pm »

True.
Sigtext

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: January 06, 2016, 06:16:49 pm »

The possibility that TBF is a serial killer/noob mafia player/some other villain using this information for-
... I got ninjad four times. Wow.
~~~
But yes, this. I'm a little creeped out by the whole "plan" thing.
Sure, he could be a townie doing a gambit... but I'm still creeped out.
~~~
Do you not think TBF is the same alignment as you?
I certainly don't know for certain TBF's alignment. He very well could be a mafia guy or an SK or a cult leader or something else nasty.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: January 06, 2016, 06:26:39 pm »

But yes, this. I'm a little creeped out by the whole "plan" thing.
Sure, he could be a townie doing a gambit... but I'm still creeped out.
Or just a townie being an idiot.
Sigtext

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: January 06, 2016, 06:27:03 pm »

That too.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Song - Day 2: Disbarred, Dismembered, Close Enough [14/16]
« Reply #494 on: January 06, 2016, 06:28:04 pm »

Thoughts on that mark thing: it's possible that there's an arsonist, though their targets aren't normally public knowledge I think. Could be a Death Note type of thing, I guess, though that'd be private as well.

FoU Considering how fast you were to accuse people of chainsaw defending roo when they didn't agree with you about him being scum, I think it's fair for me to be suspicious of you for your massive tunneling on him.

I think he was referring to the original chainsaw defense, the one where a mafia claims a miller-like role to hide himself, in response to roo believing you to be town due to your miller claim.

I had a lot of reading to do, which is why I didn't post much. You guys posted fast!
He clearly wasn't though, since it was in response to me telling him that roo was acting exactly the same as roo always acts, and he accused hector13 of the same thing later on.

TMS:
Flabort still could've won... so yeah. Actually, this was a good daykill since Flabort's goal is to help the mafia win. But the mafia don't know that Flabort was on their side... or, they didn't know - they do now. I wonder if Tawa knew... Anyone with a daykill could've done it. But still, we're lucky.

EDIT: And if Flabort attempted a daykill on Teneb, that means he suspects that Teneb is not mafia.
First, it was a nightkill. Second, he can still win; his wincon does not require being alive, just Tawa winning (and he wins with the rest of the mafia). Finally, how does the first paragraph in the quote contributes to anything? All you said was "the daykill was good because the mafia didn't know until they knew except maybe one of them maybe knew, but who knows who fired the kill" and that has... zero relevance in finding scum.
Oh - I didn't think of that. Well, I said that Flabort was gonna try to help the Mafia, so if he tried to kill you, then you probably aren't mafia! But that doesn't mean ur town.
If Tawa or the rest of the mafia knew about Flabort, then, we would know that the mafia didn't kill Flabort. Because Flabort is on their side. Tonight I'm gonna see who Tawa used his ability on.
flabort's powers don't give any indication of him knowing what alignment Tawarochir was or who his allies are, so him trying to kill someone just means that he wasn't reading them as mafia, and there's no guarantee of that. His lack of a chat or similar power also means that the mafia likely didn't know about him.

As a side note, it is possible that flabort tried to kill Tawarochir in order to learn his alignment and therefore help him win more easily, rather than trying to aid the town and finding out he should have been helping scum.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 65