Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 65

Author Topic: Bring Your Own Song - Game Over! SK Victory!  (Read 73106 times)

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Song - Day 1: Red Robes Reddened [16/16]
« Reply #285 on: January 04, 2016, 06:29:28 pm »

@tbf he asked a question about theory. And wanted to have a discussion. Such a discussion is pointless amd I stopped it before it could happen as innodations of information are not helpful
Seriously... there is no such thing as a pointless discussion. The only pointless discussion point right now is getting you to talk, I guess.

What does "innodations" mean?

The fact that you would say that saddens me.

People are gonna answer truthfully because their is no need for deception with such a question that is plainly obvious ehat the answer is. As a whole people do not move out of rvs, rvs is a state of mind when a player decides to act he is then out of rvs. One cannot claim to be in rvs when their actions indicate otherwise.

The discussion is pointless because it will only flood the thread with pointless answers that are not alignment indicative.
Or not it's cool.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 04, 2016, 06:29:54 pm »

Inondation*
Oh, it's a french word that means "Flood". (see, googling things can be useful)

Actually, it's always in the town's favor to have more information, even when it's in floods of information that are hard to sort through. I would like to have a conversation about TBF with you; the more information we all have, the better, and I'd like to know why you feel he's scummy so that I can find something else to discuss with you.

What would you like to discuss instead?
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 04, 2016, 06:30:57 pm »

Inondation*
Oh, it's a french word that means "Flood". (see, googling things can be useful)
Alternatively a typo for inundation.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 04, 2016, 06:31:08 pm »

roo:
@deus he reacted like you did.
If you're talking about the game I'm thinking of, that was after you had claimed cop and essentially won the game for town if I didn't discredit you in some way. In this case, you haven't given any hard evidence that would make people more inclined to believe you, so while TBF's reaction is certainly a bit defensive it's not terribly scummy. Also, different people reacting similarly doesn't mean that they have the same reasons for doing so.

Salsa: you've claimed to have both a day action and a night action, as well as 'very unfortunate consequences' if you get lynched. Can you be any more clear on those consequences or are you just trying to discourage people from pursuing a case on you?

PPE: 20 new relies...  ::)
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 04, 2016, 06:31:35 pm »

@deus the ither with jack innit
Or not it's cool.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 04, 2016, 06:32:30 pm »

People are gonna answer truthfully because their is no need for deception with such a question that is plainly obvious ehat the answer is.
What.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 04, 2016, 06:32:36 pm »

TOO MANY THINGS TO REPLY TO.

Reverse order, probably...

FoU

Potential chainsawing, slightly weaker than Deus'.
So, a roo-Deus-hector scumteam? Probably too early to call it, but an interesting possibility.

I hope you don't think I'm that bad a player to reveal myself D1 by defending my scum partner. I don't believe roo is scum, but he is anti-town.

I think I'm shocked that people are saying we should lynch him because he makes it hard to find scum rather than because he's scum, but I s'pose I can see the merits of such a move...

flabort

What do you think of Roo's claim that he's already past RVS? Do you believe that the game as a whole is in the stage, or that the players personally are in the stage?

Quite frankly, roo is an enigma to me. He shows flashes of brilliance, sometimes followed by something ridiculous (accusing TBF sans evidence resulted in a pretty massive content generation, followed by "no, I won't answer any of your questions")

I think RVS is an individual thing, but it's contagious. When something big happens, every tends to get an opinion on it at some point, and that pulls everyone out of RVS eventually.

OSG

I don't know he's scum, but getting rid of him will make it infinately easier to find scum.

But... I don't agree. If you think he's spouting nonsense, ignore him and go after someone else. The only reason he makes it hard to find scum is because everyone latches on to something he's done and demands a decent response, ad infinitum because he doesn't give decent responses.

Does a crap response make him scum? No. Will constantly hammering him with the same question make him answer it, or answer it better? Probably not.

But everyone seems to want to do it anyway... Which leads to 3 pages of "ANSWER THE QUESTION" "NO!" "ANSWER THE QUESTION!" "NO!"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: January 04, 2016, 06:33:14 pm »

@flabort I'd prefer not to discuss anything and have everyone vote tbf.
Or not it's cool.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 04, 2016, 06:34:17 pm »

WHY.
Sigtext

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 04, 2016, 06:38:18 pm »

Ah, the irony.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 04, 2016, 06:39:26 pm »

I thought you were gonna find my scumptners tawa. What happneed their?
Or not it's cool.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 04, 2016, 06:39:59 pm »

@flabort:Don't recall asking any, as I pretty much launched straight into "WTF roo" mode.

What was your question?
Never mind, it was "Yackety Sax. Discuss".
That's not going to be helpful. :P

So... between an active player who you feel is scummy and a lurking player who others feel is scummy, which is the better lynch?
TheMoonlitShadow, OSG Same question, since there's no point in answering my old question.

People are gonna answer truthfully because their is no need for deception with such a question that is plainly obvious what the answer is.
What.
What. I don't understand. First, which question is this in response to, roo? Secondly, just because there is no need for deception doesn't mean scum won't try to be deceptive.

flabort

What do you think of Roo's claim that he's already past RVS? Do you believe that the game as a whole is in the stage, or that the players personally are in the stage?

Quite frankly, roo is an enigma to me. He shows flashes of brilliance, sometimes followed by something ridiculous (accusing TBF sans evidence resulted in a pretty massive content generation, followed by "no, I won't answer any of your questions")

I think RVS is an individual thing, but it's contagious. When something big happens, every tends to get an opinion on it at some point, and that pulls everyone out of RVS eventually.
I see. Is it possible to revert back into RVS when useful information runs out? More importantly, is it possible for useful information to run out?

Yeah, there is that about roo. Now if only he would generate content first hand instead of generating it second hand by everyone reacting to him.
Ah, that's a shame. That means I'll have to put my vote back on you, Roo.

Is there anything unrelated to your desire to lynch TBF that you would be willing to discuss?

Kinda hard to do when you want to shut down all discussion.
The Cyan Menace

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 04, 2016, 06:41:33 pm »

Possibility does not mean probability
Or not it's cool.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 04, 2016, 06:42:19 pm »

I'm watching peoples' reactions at the moment. I have nothing to contribute at the moment, so I'm looking for evidence to build a case.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 04, 2016, 06:43:27 pm »

Possibility does not mean probability
This isn't answering the question I just asked, and I addressed the question you just answered to someone else. I think I just figured out how to get you to talk. Ignore you completely and ask questions that we want you to answer to other people.

Is there anything unrelated to your desire to lynch TBF that you would be willing to discuss?
The Cyan Menace

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 65