Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 65

Author Topic: Bring Your Own Song - Game Over! SK Victory!  (Read 73134 times)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Song - Day 1: Red Robes Reddened [16/16]
« Reply #270 on: January 04, 2016, 06:14:08 pm »

@flabort didnt I answer this already? Well things have changed since I answered it. Tbf he's scum.

Petty town basednon last game and volume scum holding a grudge based on wishful thinking. I'd shoot him too if possible.

I'm not active lurking. And discerning if someone is active lurking is not only note worthy it is quite a feat. I don't have such skills. I would only be able to see it after zeroing in that they are scum. Consider tbf!scum for example is he not active lurking? Posting for postings sake. Is he not clinging to me and harping about me ever since my pist saying he is scum continuously chaning tact but never getting off the subject hey roo eff you.
You said it was a boring question; glad things have changed. Anyways, I'm blind and can't figure it out for myself, so why do you think TBF is scum?

So if you think he's petty town but wish he was scum with a grudge, which is he? And if he's town, why would you shoot him?

OK, so you don't think you're active lurking; we've established that. Some of us still think you are, but ignoring that fact... you don't think you can determine whether someone is active lurking unless you already think they're scum? Tell me Roo, do you know what "Confirmation Bias" means, and do you think that has any bearing on this game?

Hector
But for the record, would you have chosen to argue for ignoring or against ignoring the RVS stage?

Answered here, though understandable if you missed it.

PPE:OSG: we're lynching people because they make the game insane? Not because they're scum?

PPE2: Roo didn't admit he was scum, he was saying other people thought he was scum, so it shouldn't matter to them if he's lynched.
Yeah, I did miss it.
What do you think of Roo's claim that he's already past RVS? Do you believe that the game as a whole is in the stage, or that the players personally are in the stage?

PPE: 5 more posts..!
PPE: And another...
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 04, 2016, 06:14:38 pm »

No, roo, OSG is not awful.  Your refusal to do anything helpful is awful.
Would shortening the day to take roo down be a good idea, at this point?
~~~
Hector
But for the record, would you have chosen to argue for ignoring or against ignoring the RVS stage?

PPE:OSG: we're lynching people because they make the game insane? Not because they're scum?

PPE2: Roo didn't admit he was scum, he was saying other people thought he was scum, so it shouldn't matter to them if he's lynched.
Hm.
Potential chainsawing, slightly weaker than Deus'.
So, a roo-Deus-hector scumteam? Probably too early to call it, but an interesting possibility.

TOO MANY NINJAS. At least this generates activity.
ANOTHER ONE.
ANOTHER ONE.

I don't know he's scum, but getting rid of him will make it infinately easier to find scum.
+1. This.
NINJA.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 04, 2016, 06:16:22 pm »

That question is amatuer rvs is a state of mind flabort. Players individually can be in rvs mode while others can already be outnof rvs  especially 8 pages in.
Or not it's cool.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 04, 2016, 06:18:32 pm »

That question is amatuer rvs is a state of mind flabort. Players individually can be in rvs mode while others can already be outnof rvs  especially 8 pages in.
Deflection.  Again.
He asked why you had exited as well.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 04, 2016, 06:19:08 pm »

Except he didn't even ask YOU either!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 04, 2016, 06:19:13 pm »

@flabortnif you're blind and cant see it I cant help you see it. He's scum.

I would shoot him because I'm petty. As I said though petty town based on last game and volume or scum with a grudge based on wishful thinking.
Or not it's cool.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 04, 2016, 06:20:54 pm »

No REALLY, continue asserting that I'm scum without any evidence save my reaction to your original assertion.
SAY WHY, for the forty-thousand-somethingth time.
Sigtext

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 04, 2016, 06:21:12 pm »

@tbf he asked a question about theory. And wanted to have a discussion. Such a discussion is pointless amd I stopped it before it could happen as innodations of information are not helpful
Or not it's cool.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 04, 2016, 06:22:31 pm »

@hector:They're kind of being extremely disruptive.
I would not mind if they were replaced by someone else.

I'll give you that, but... arguably the disruption is caused by EVERYONE DEMANDING ROO ANSWER NOW DAMMIT. We're not getting anywhere with that.
So we need to figure out how to ask questions in a way that Roo will answer them; possibly rewording the same questions so that they seem like other questions.
No, roo, OSG is not awful.  Your refusal to do anything helpful is awful.
Would shortening the day to take roo down be a good idea, at this point?
~~~
Hector

Hm.
Potential chainsawing, slightly weaker than Deus'.
So, a roo-Deus-hector scumteam? Probably too early to call it, but an interesting possibility.

TOO MANY NINJAS. At least this generates activity.
ANOTHER ONE.
ANOTHER ONE.

Nah. Unvote. Roo may be disruptive and scummy as heck, but I think if we can figure out how to get some useful information out of him, he might not actually be scum, so it's a bit premature to shorten. The rest of us are in RVS still anyways, so I still disagree with shortening.

I agree, it is too early to call; but we should keep that possibility in mind. Not going to say it's the only possibility, but it's a possibility. But I don't see the chainsawing.

So I'm still in RVS. I think you're the only one who claims to not be in RVS, and you haven't even explained how you got enough information to be out of RVS.

@flabortnif you're blind and cant see it I cant help you see it. He's scum.

I would shoot him because I'm petty. As I said though petty town based on last game and volume or scum with a grudge based on wishful thinking.
What does that last line mean? There seems to be some logical fallacy there and I can't interpret it into English.

Why can't you help me see it? Walk me through it, like leading a blind man. Everything that makes him scum.
The Cyan Menace

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 04, 2016, 06:23:20 pm »

Bu-bu-bu-
Roo.
THAT IS NOT AN ANSWER THAT REMOTELY MATCHES MY QUESTION.
Also, theory discussion is VERY relevant!
Sigtext

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 04, 2016, 06:24:15 pm »

@tbf he asked a question about theory. And wanted to have a discussion. Such a discussion is pointless amd I stopped it before it could happen as innodations of information are not helpful
Seriously... there is no such thing as a pointless discussion. The only pointless discussion point right now is getting you to talk, I guess.

What does "innodations" mean?
The Cyan Menace

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 04, 2016, 06:24:51 pm »

There is no fallacy lol. I'm just saying what is on my mind.

Tawa most likely town based on volume. That is what it boils down to. I am hoping he is scum. And if he is town he is petty town based on last game.
Or not it's cool.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 04, 2016, 06:25:34 pm »

Inondation*
Or not it's cool.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 04, 2016, 06:25:54 pm »

Bu-bu-bu-
Roo.
THAT IS NOT AN ANSWER THAT REMOTELY MATCHES MY QUESTION.
Also, theory discussion is VERY relevant!
Let it go. He doesn't think there's a point to answering that, so there's no point in asking him again.

Is there something else you could be asking someone else? I don't remember if we answered each-others RVS questions.
The Cyan Menace

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 04, 2016, 06:29:16 pm »

@flabort:Don't recall asking any, as I pretty much launched straight into "WTF roo" mode.

What was your question?
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 65