Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 65

Author Topic: Bring Your Own Song - Game Over! SK Victory!  (Read 73095 times)

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Song - Day 1: Red Robes Reddened [16/16]
« Reply #255 on: January 04, 2016, 06:05:45 pm »

Town v town
Or not it's cool.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 04, 2016, 06:06:32 pm »

origamiscienceguy: I don't think I've seen you too awful much around here. What kind of Mafia experience do you have?
Quite a bit actually. I'm starting to be called a veteran by several players which is really freaky.
I'm inclined to think you're town because it would be ridiculous (though not impossible) for scum to act like this on D1.
This is how roo always acts. Scum or not scum.

If I'm lynched I'm lynched why do you care? I thought I was scum.
uuuuu... did anybody else notice this?

We need two more votes to hammer roo and get back to some form of sanity.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 04, 2016, 06:07:19 pm »

Good lord that awful osg
Or not it's cool.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 04, 2016, 06:08:26 pm »

Hey roo?
You made that same accusation, with the same degree of confidence, without any of my past activity to base it off of.  So explain why you STARTED.  Not why you CONTINUE.

Yes, I am harping on you.  Because you're basically refusing to do anything that would allow anyone to confirm any of your suspicions, or defuse the issue.  Because this is apparently town on town if you're to be believed when you claim you're town.

No, roo, OSG is not awful.  Your refusal to do anything helpful is awful.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: January 04, 2016, 06:08:35 pm »

I think roo just admitted he's scum
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: January 04, 2016, 06:09:14 pm »

... Holy carp.
Granted,with his habit of omitting words...Eh.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: January 04, 2016, 06:09:14 pm »

Hector
But for the record, would you have chosen to argue for ignoring or against ignoring the RVS stage?

Answered here, though understandable if you missed it.

PPE:OSG: we're lynching people because they make the game insane? Not because they're scum?

PPE2: Roo didn't admit he was scum, he was saying other people thought he was scum, so it shouldn't matter to them if he's lynched.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: January 04, 2016, 06:09:53 pm »

EBWOP: flabort, previous post was for you, in case you missed it in all the hullabaloo.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: January 04, 2016, 06:10:21 pm »

@hector:They're kind of being extremely disruptive.
I would not mind if they were replaced by someone else.
Sigtext

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 04, 2016, 06:11:45 pm »

I never said he was awful. He is implying a post that indicates were you tbf think I am town is scum something as it is both unclear and wuestion begging.

Why doesnit matter ehy it started? If I say you're scum you can ask hector or deus how much they would bet that I'm right. Time and again I've proven my worth with my reads.

What is interesting is that everyone is ignoring why I am continuing and focusing ion the gensis instead of the validity.
Or not it's cool.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 04, 2016, 06:11:49 pm »

PPE:OSG: we're lynching people because they make the game insane? Not because they're scum?
Both in this case.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 04, 2016, 06:12:30 pm »

@hector:They're kind of being extremely disruptive.
I would not mind if they were replaced by someone else.

I'll give you that, but... arguably the disruption is caused by EVERYONE DEMANDING ROO ANSWER NOW DAMMIT. We're not getting anywhere with that.

PPE:

How do you know he's scum?
Both in this case.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 04, 2016, 06:13:09 pm »

Tawa, how does roo's presence prevent you from scumhunting other people?
Distracting everybody else, mostly. It's hard to get a good discussion going when everybody's focused on one guy.

Anyway, I think I'm done making arguments at roo for now since we're so close to hammering, so I'm just going to focus on reading reactions for a while.
I think roo just admitted he's scum
Nonsense. Not to defend him or anything, but he's referring to TBF's statement in post #224.

FAKEDIT: Gah, hector13 ninja'd me. I thought Hector was a tank with an axe, though, not a ninja. :P
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 04, 2016, 06:13:34 pm »

Ohhh... that's embarassing.

EBWOP for better format:

Both in this case.

How do you know he's scum?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 04, 2016, 06:13:55 pm »

I don't know he's scum, but getting rid of him will make it infinately easier to find scum.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 65