Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: No such thing as a slow troglodyte  (Read 585 times)

FantasticDorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
No such thing as a slow troglodyte
« on: December 15, 2015, 04:43:46 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Apologies on the obnoxious size of the picture

Yes. A smart slow learner that apparently is living independently in a settlement doing actual manual labor (unless the gobbos have tamed them somehow by gaining access to the subterranean via natural openings) im going to store a backup of my save and search for him in legends as we speak. Surprising really. I wonder if any other slow learners show the same behavior.

EDIT - I misunderstood, upon inspection of the Legends log he's a very notable figure for terrorizing the local goblin dark fortress, making numerous enemies with failed attacks and a kill to his name, no wonder my dwarves are obsessed with him.

He also lives in a volcano with a lair, which must be in the umbral spine region so that's how he's settled into normal life (details pending on finding said lair)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 06:21:53 pm by FantasticDorf »

Urlance Woolsbane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: No such thing as a slow troglodyte
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 06:09:49 pm »

Sorry to disappoint you, but the "x is laboring" thing is just what the game shows whenever it's depicting the settlement of a creature somewhere, even if that creature is a roc.
"Hey papa, your dandruff is melting my skin. Is that normal?"
"SKREEEONK!!!"
"Yes, daddy."

FantasticDorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: No such thing as a slow troglodyte
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 06:23:09 pm »

Sorry to disappoint you, but the "x is laboring" thing is just what the game shows whenever it's depicting the settlement of a creature somewhere, even if that creature is a roc.

No worries i figured it out. He's still a pretty big player in my world going strong for about 60 years now.