Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Adventurer Success Report  (Read 676 times)

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Adventurer Success Report
« on: December 15, 2015, 09:53:47 am »

Hello. I've haven't played adventurer mode since 0.34. I have figured out how to get a task, how to get directions to it, and to converse, etc. However once I've accomplished my task, I have no idea how to report what I've done properly. I can brag about past violent acts and hope I state the hydra I killed instead of a raven I butchered on the way, but this doesn't seem like it is the proper way. I've also figured out that I can summarize a specific event, like my killing of the hydra, but it takes a long-ass time to scroll through every single little bug I stepped on and the filter either doesn't work or I can't figure out how to get it working properly. When I do report a success, I usually get a "It was inevitable" or "It is terrifying" generic response rather than a proper reaction. In addition, when it comes to killing bandits, I can only report the ones that were killed by me and my companions individually by scrolling up and down the list over and over. There has to be some kind of  better way I haven't figured out yet?
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

SaD-82

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurer Success Report
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 09:59:44 am »

There has to be some kind of  better way I haven't figured out yet?

Unfortunately, no.
Not yet.
The best way: Write down the name of the beast you've slain. Then use the filter while reporting.

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurer Success Report
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 10:51:12 am »

There has to be some kind of  better way I haven't figured out yet?

Unfortunately, no.
Not yet.
The best way: Write down the name of the beast you've slain. Then use the filter while reporting.
Another question; Is there a better way to do bandit camps? They all seem to be passive and waiting for me to kill them one by one and I can't figure out a way to initiate hostilities like telling them I'm there to kill them.
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.