Re: Alone
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2015, 04:38:26 pm »

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2015, 06:06:05 pm »

Your stomach rumbles as you snap out of zoning out into the mirror. You wash out the minty taste in your mouth with some water from he sink before you head to the kitchen.

The soft light in the house is warm and inviting, as is the scent of your father's favorite coffee, as you walk up to the fridge in the kitchen. Inside you don't see too many things that strike as good for breakfast so you grab the gallon of milk and carton of orange juice and set them on the counter before you close the fridge.

Looking in the cabinets you grab a box of sugar frosted wheat flakes, a bowl, and a glass. A spoon is retreaved from a drawer. The bowl fills with cereal as you stare blankly out the window. Something seems off but you can't put a finger on it. You sit down at the bar on the otherside of the counter and begin munching on your breakfast. The orange juice has a bit more pulp than usual and the cereal seems to have gotten soggy since you spent so long spacing out.

After you finish eating you put your bowl and glass in the sink, rinse them out, and leave them to load in the dish washer later. You put away the box of cereal, gallon of milk, and carton of orange juice.

What now?

Character:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2015, 06:11:28 pm »

PTW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2015, 06:16:32 pm »

PTW

Exactly, find the nearest well, then poison it.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2015, 12:43:37 am »

check the pockets, knowing games like this one there's gotta be something interesting in there.
The best way to demonstrate it to him is take a save of 40 year old fortress with 150 dwarves in it on a good sized embark with a volcano that just breached the circus and install it on his gaming rig and watch it bring his rig to its knees.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2015, 08:42:15 am »

Well, if it is a weekend then check if TV has anything interesting on. Maybe check why parents didn't wake you up? If not, then better get ready for school, if that's a thing.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2015, 04:27:21 am »

Call CPS, report absentee parents
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2015, 11:48:56 pm »

Try doing these things first:
check the pockets, knowing games like this one there's gotta be something interesting in there.
Well, if it is a weekend then check if TV has anything interesting on. Maybe check why parents didn't wake you up? If not, then better get ready for school, if that's a thing.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2015, 12:24:57 am »

Try doing these things first:
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2015, 01:11:58 am »

Check on your parents.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2015, 01:15:29 pm »

Break the forth wall and Question why the GM hasn't updated in a while.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2015, 02:50:45 pm »

Break the forth wall and Question why the GM hasn't updated in a while.
+1
The best way to demonstrate it to him is take a save of 40 year old fortress with 150 dwarves in it on a good sized embark with a volcano that just breached the circus and install it on his gaming rig and watch it bring his rig to its knees.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2015, 03:04:25 pm »

Break the fourth wall and Question why the GM hasn't updated in a while.
+1
+1
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2015, 04:21:54 am »

Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2015, 12:04:59 pm »

Do you guys forget that I'm very spotty with when I'm online anymore?

That and I'm honestly not sure where to go with this and I think I'm going to restart this with a different beginning
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11