Poll

Thank you Urist McCoder for taking over this RTD

Yes, thank you.
- 4 (50%)
Absolutely. Thank you.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26

Author Topic: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 12 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)  (Read 27137 times)

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
Re: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 12 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)
« Reply #330 on: January 15, 2016, 05:58:04 am »

looking for repair-packs... to heal my mechanical nody

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 15, 2016, 12:38:22 pm »

Get waterproof clothes, then man the Med-bay
Edit:added something useful to action.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 03:45:45 pm by Zormod »

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 15, 2016, 01:40:00 pm »

Countinue our assault, telling the men with blasters to shoot the storm troopers, shouting that they have no chance! If we finish with them, begin to run towards the evidence lockers, or wherever they would keep weapons confiscated from simple captain's, making sure to grab the keys off the guards and opening ever feel on the way.  (Question, did the one asshole who argued with me die?)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 15, 2016, 02:23:48 pm »

Eleanor gasped as she hit the floor, she slowly pulled herself to her feet and tried to find something to help patch up her wounds.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 15, 2016, 03:38:08 pm »

Countinue our assault, telling the men with blasters to shoot the storm troopers, shouting that they have no chance! If we finish with them, begin to run towards the evidence lockers, or wherever they would keep weapons confiscated from simple captain's, making sure to grab the keys off the guards and opening ever feel on the way.  (Question, did the one asshole who argued with me die?)
No. He is POW 1. He was the first to follow you in the charge.

looking for repair-packs... to heal my mechanical nody
Eleanor gasped as she hit the floor, she slowly pulled herself to her feet and tried to find something to help patch up her wounds.
Just as a reminder, if somebody else is willing to man the med bay, you two can each heal faster than if you tried to heal without it. (assuming they are successful)
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 15, 2016, 06:29:08 pm »

Meditate.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 15, 2016, 09:35:53 pm »

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 15, 2016, 09:42:44 pm »

Meditate.
( this running gag is not funny anymore)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 16, 2016, 12:16:52 am »

Meditate.
(Oh but it is.)
OFFICIAL RULE CHANGE: You may only level up force skills through meditating ONCE per liberation mission.

"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 16, 2016, 12:25:08 am »

Meditate.
(Oh but it is.)
OFFICIAL RULE CHANGE: You may only level up force skills through meditating ONCE per liberation mission.
(So... what force level is battle meditation, it basically allows him to give us bonuses while continuing this joke.)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 16, 2016, 12:33:50 am »

I was hoping that meditation would be a thing to do once there is nothing better to do. But completely ignoring the fight is not what I expected or wanted. As before, you automatically gain a level once a liberation is complete, but you can do a maximum of one extra level during a liberation process.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 16, 2016, 12:38:40 am »

I was hoping that meditation would be a thing to do once there is nothing better to do. But completely ignoring the fight is not what I expected or wanted. As before, you automatically gain a level once a liberation is complete, but you can do a maximum of one extra level during a liberation process.
(I'm talking about the force ability now, it basically allows you to give us morale, while taking it from the others, but you can't really do anything else while you do it.)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 16, 2016, 12:43:53 am »

(I'm talking about the force ability now, it basically allows you to give us morale, while taking it from the others, but you can't really do anything else while you do it.)
No. It allows him to do this to unsuspecting generic troopers. (Stormtroopers for example.) Any characters that are unique, or slightly more "special" will not be susceptible to this power. Only the grunts of the armies.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 16, 2016, 12:55:23 am »

No. It allows him to do this to unsuspecting generic troopers. (Stormtroopers for example.) Any characters that are unique, or slightly more "special" will not be susceptible to this power. Only the grunts of the armies.
(I know that, I was asking when he would be reasonably able to do that, it is a force ability after all.)
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26