Poll

Thank you Urist McCoder for taking over this RTD

Yes, thank you.
- 4 (50%)
Absolutely. Thank you.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 26

Author Topic: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 12 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)  (Read 27147 times)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 10 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)
« Reply #300 on: January 08, 2016, 10:26:29 pm »

"Okay, I see, but wanna know something people? There are only two of them, so what do we have!?"

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 08, 2016, 11:13:04 pm »

"Okay, I see, but wanna know something people? There are only two of them, so what do we have!?"
(one of the prisoners) There are thee of them idiot. If you want to be free, why don't you go first?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 08, 2016, 11:16:51 pm »

"Because I actually have a mission that I have to do to remove this fleet, something that only I can do!"

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 08, 2016, 11:29:51 pm »

Suuurrre. What a coincidence, that happens to be my mission too! But mine is even more important!

Stormtrooper: Isn't he the captain of the ship that is carrying our Spec Ops?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 08, 2016, 11:37:53 pm »

Suuurrre. What a coincidence, that happens to be my mission too! But mine is even more important!

(Hey, all the doors are open, that means it's only a matter of time till the ship loses all oxygen.) "Yeah, but my mission was given to me by General Skywalker myself."

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 08, 2016, 11:45:23 pm »

(Hey, all the doors are open, that means it's only a matter of time till the ship loses all oxygen.) "Yeah, but my mission was given to me by General Skywalker myself."
(Emergency blast doors covered the exits again. So only the interior doors are open, but not for much longer.)
(sarcastically) Oh! He came out of hiding just to tell you to blow up a fleet that he could have crashed into the planet with the force. Sure. That is totally believable.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 08, 2016, 11:47:58 pm »

"Wait, I'm not talking about the Jedi, I'm talking about Steve Skywalker... from bespin.... totally unrelated."

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 08, 2016, 11:56:33 pm »

"Wait, I'm not talking about the Jedi, I'm talking about Steve Skywalker... from bespin.... totally unrelated."
Well I received my orders from General Solo. Which makes me far more important than you. So why don't you do the galaxy a favor and be a meat shield for us important people

OOC: lol. That cracked me up :)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 08, 2016, 11:59:24 pm »

Well I received my orders from General Solo. Which makes me far more important than you. So why don't you do the galaxy a favor and be a meat shield for us important people

"Actually, I have a question for all of you, do you want to be tortured, forced to divulge all you know, then slowly and painfully killed?"

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 09, 2016, 12:16:40 am »

Sard engages in witty banter

"So called Imperial Special operative... can barely hit a doorknob....  so much for the Vaillant effort"

Or outside Sard Ego... he was mocking them

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 09, 2016, 12:54:43 am »

"Actually, I have a question for all of you, do you want to be tortured, forced to divulge all you know, then slowly and painfully killed?"
No.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 09, 2016, 12:56:15 am »

No.
"Great, because if we don't charge together then we ALL FUCKING DIE THAT WAY! Does anyone here have a family!"

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 09, 2016, 01:01:01 am »

I know that you don't. Nobody in their right mind would may you. So I ask again, why don't you lead the charge?

Stormtroopers: (quietly) Yes, reinforcements are on their way.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 09, 2016, 01:03:03 am »

(OOC : origamiscienceguy... What about Sard Insults... I would like reactions to it)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 09, 2016, 01:03:54 am »

I know that you don't. Nobody in their right mind would may you. So I ask again, why don't you lead the charge?

Stormtroopers: (quietly) Yes, reinforcements are on their way.
"I have a daughter, back home! But I was asking to prove a point, how many of you have families on imperial planets in particular, now, I will lead the charge, but I need other TO charge!"
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 26