Poll

Thank you Urist McCoder for taking over this RTD

Yes, thank you.
- 4 (50%)
Absolutely. Thank you.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26

Author Topic: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 12 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)  (Read 27192 times)

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 3 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)
« Reply #225 on: December 26, 2015, 12:21:45 am »

"Exactly. Maybe a stormtrooper trips and his blaster misfires. Maybe that shot damages something important. The deadlier the accident, the better. But it has to look like it was unintended, and you absolutly must not be seen. You must move through the ship like a ghost, unnoticed but deadly. Leave no evidence of your existence."

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
Re: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 3 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)
« Reply #226 on: December 26, 2015, 12:28:06 am »

"Exactly. Maybe a stormtrooper trips and his blaster misfires. Maybe that shot damages something important. The deadlier the accident, the better. But it has to look like it was unintended, and you absolutly must not be seen. You must move through the ship like a ghost, unnoticed but deadly. Leave no evidence of your existence."

Sard agree and the commit to just that

New change once again: Stay in the Shadow, Raise your Blaster but only shoot if you can make look like Accident

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 2 | An RTD within an RTD?? (moderators needed)
« Reply #227 on: December 26, 2015, 03:27:42 pm »

Turn 5

Spoiler: rolls (click to show/hide)
Some frantic plans were made, and it was decided that MOUSE would sneak out of the Starluck and Sard would hide until a good ambush situation was possible. Chauncee, Nerrok, and Kadol rushed to the door, but all ran into eachother and fell into the airlock. Alexander looked up at the three tangled bodies in disgust because they disturbed his meditation yet again. Sard found a small alcove in the ceiling that would be a perfect place to hide, and MOUSE landed on his wheels to remain inconspicuous, but he couldn't get close to the door for a fast escape. At that moment, the Starluck landed in the hangar and the door was opened remotely. On one side of the door was three profetional soldiers clothed in rebel uniforms with an air of confidence around them. On the inside of the door, there were three squirming tangled bodies and one man who looked like he was trying to meditate. An imperial officer sighed then yelled in a loud voice, "ENOUGH! Stand at attention!" The three on the ground scrmbled to stand up again, and Alexander looked up annoyed for some reason, then grudgingly stood up. "Get on board and make sure the ship is to your liking." The three imperial special operatives marched on board and began rummaging through the ship. None of them looked down at a lone mouse droid, and none of them found Sard in the ceiling. The three imperial operatives came back out and one of them spoke. "Sir! There is no way the rebellion would own a ship in such poor quality. But In order to make sure we are able to get to Solo, I would request the ship to be repaired to the point where it won't explode. Sir!" The officer agrees and says back to the operatives. "Make sure these four do not get off this ship. I will send mechanics. To repair the ship." Nerrok, Alexander, Chauncee, and Kadol are carroled into the medical bay and 2 mechanics board the ship and get to work repairing the airlock.

StarLuck currently in Hanger on Imperial Star Destroyer Inquisitor All crew on board. All systems repaired.

Google Sheets
Character Info
Ship Info
planet info
Weapon Info

OOC
Added "impeial special operatives, stormtrooper, and impeial mechanic to the NPC list. (The mechanics are unarmed.)
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
Re: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 5 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)
« Reply #228 on: December 26, 2015, 03:39:37 pm »

Sard try see how many there so he can see from the ceiling
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 03:43:31 pm by Nosaneinme »

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 26, 2015, 03:41:11 pm »

Action? Or I don't need to roll for this
OOC: That would be an observation roll
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 26, 2015, 03:41:57 pm »

Is there water in the medbay? If not,
Ask for water. A great amount of water.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 26, 2015, 03:44:27 pm »

Action? Or I don't need to roll for this
OOC: That would be an observation roll

(OOC : I'm just asking you this situation requires it...  I guess it does)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 26, 2015, 03:49:42 pm »

OOC: I will generally roll for every action, even if it has no lasting impact on the game: for example, all of you guys tripping over each other to get to the door.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 26, 2015, 04:18:35 pm »

Mouse quickly rips a small patch of debris off the side of the ship and places it atop himself, before exiting the ship. He keeps his movements very straight, moving in lines and making 90 degree turns to appear like a well programmed repair bot. He moves in such a fashion towards the nearest terminal he can locate.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 26, 2015, 07:44:17 pm »

Get on and meditate.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 26, 2015, 11:32:44 pm »

"Sorry, but did you say Solo, as In Han Solo, the man who, besides the fact that he has a better version of the Starluck, happens to owe me money?"

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 26, 2015, 11:47:38 pm »

The officer replies: "Yes. You will be taking these operatives to Coruscant and asking for repairs. You will say you retrieved these men from Tatooine and they will pass as Rebels. Lord Shadowspawn made sure that there was no way they could be identified as Empire. You will land on Coruscant, they will depart, you will get repairs, and then you will leave and come back here for your compensation. Do not follow them. Once you land. They will find Captain Solo. You will not interfere afterwards. Do you understand?

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 26, 2015, 11:51:32 pm »

(OCC: Can my character hear any of this... because plan in future?)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 26, 2015, 11:58:47 pm »

(OCC: Can my character hear any of this... because plan in future?)
Yes. You are in the ship which I consider close enough to hear.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 27, 2015, 12:40:06 am »

"Of course, but before I go, might I request your name? I would like to know that name of the beautiful <put gender here> standing before me?"
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26