Poll

Thank you Urist McCoder for taking over this RTD

Yes, thank you.
- 4 (50%)
Absolutely. Thank you.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 26

Author Topic: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 12 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)  (Read 27223 times)

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
Re: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 1 | Coruscant Conundrum (moderators needed)
« Reply #135 on: December 18, 2015, 08:06:22 pm »

"Both, if you want, I could go find you and we could talk in private, this ship is pretty small."
((Same model ship as the Millennium Falcon, but worse then stock, whereas the Falcon is better then stock.))

"Okay... In Secret"

Assume we already there

"I was created by man named Crix Derrosk... He used spare part and plan and idea from other assassin droid from before  and I was given Manumission Programming aka Free will as you call it...

Dangerous yes but you pay officials enough money for your citizenry they will allow it"

"So I have Live by lonesome... Petty much once you give Citizenship you have live as your own and I live off your guess right...

so I did Wet-Work... To me There was No Right or Wrong... No Just cause... Just Live another day of bitter survival"

"Then I became Famous for My skill in the gun and Got Higher Pay-Jobs and Then it lead up to you...

How I got Contract admit that it was faction against the empire and I don't really have much really "Live" for"

"so I Joined your crew... Your Expecting something good story from your Wet-worker" 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 08:08:55 pm by Nosaneinme »

LordBrassroast

• Bay Watcher
  • Wibble.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 18, 2015, 08:22:50 pm »

Whatever happens, I am not dressing up as a Stormtrooper and starting mutiny. That's like, "Kicking Darth Vader in the Balls" on the "How likely am I to die in a painful and unceremonious fashion" scale.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 18, 2015, 10:00:06 pm »

Turn 2

Spoiler: rolls (click to show/hide)
Once word got out that the Starluck had absolutely no shields, the group went absolutely berserk for a few moments. However, after the panic settled, actual somewhat-feasible plans were made. Nerrok went to look out the periscope for any potential enemies, but his own breath fogged up the glass. Kadol continued rummaging through the medbay and found a few extra supplies hidden under the blanket of the cot. Sard tried to walk back the the airlock, but tripped on the crate he was using as target practice earlier. Chauncey figured out which buttons to press to get the hyperdrive to send them to Tattoine, but right as he was about to punch the coordinates in, MOUSE repaired a crucial wire in the engines, and all of the engines simultaneously fired at maximum force, sending the ship accelerating at ungodly speeds and the crew getting thrown against the back wall. Chauncey missed the fire button and hit the "clear all" button as he was flying backwards. Alexander again was unable to feel a connection to the force because of the fact that the back wall suddenly felt like the floor.

StarLuck currently in space around Coruscant. All crew inside.

Google Sheets
Character Info
Ship Info
planet info
Weapon Info

OOC
This is turning out to be way more entertaining that I thought it would be. Good job guys!
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 18, 2015, 10:15:38 pm »

(OCC: I was standing airlock with my gun... basically I was guarding the exit... That just werid roll and it seem kind of pointless..

And I should get shapshooter bonus for guarding a Door with my rife?)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 10:22:55 pm by Nosaneinme »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 18, 2015, 10:17:37 pm »

Check for any damage to the engines, then head to the bridge and interface my systems with the ship. There, analyze if any systems are not running at full capacity.

"Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Beep beep beep!"
[Wheeeeeeeeee! That was fun! Let's do it again some time. How close are we to Coruscant now?]
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 18, 2015, 11:44:14 pm »

Keep manning the turret.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 19, 2015, 09:12:49 am »

"Mouse! We were going to tatootine! Pretty much the opposite of corusaunt!"

Chauncey then turns off his Transmitter/Translator, and says to Sard "Interesting, so all you ever really done is mercenary work?  My story is much less.... deadly, you see, I was born on Kuat, and lived inside a mine for the first ten years of my life, then the empire attacked it... I was young, and still don't know whether the attack was justified or not, and as far as I know, I am one of two people who managed to escape, the other one was a small child, named Ellia Norith, she was about 4 when they attacked, I doubt she remembers her parents.... I ended up in Kuat city, just another orphan on the streets, I took to stealing, First from anywhere I could, then from the rich, then exclusively imperial officials, by the time I was fifteen, I was making a good amount of money, I had also gained something else, a hatred of the empire, and well I may tell you otherwise, I'm not taking this job for the money,  I'm taking this job because it lets me fight the empire.... And maybe manage to rescue those that lived at the mine."

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 19, 2015, 03:19:26 pm »

Sard look at Chauncey

"I can admit something, I don't really care empire or the rebellion... I'm apolitical when it come to this matter" Sard said

"All want is to have something more in life... a something I can call my own"
Sard said

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 19, 2015, 03:31:21 pm »

Neon looks at him quizzically, saying "So do most people in this galaxy.... I think we need to start a business when this is all over."

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 19, 2015, 03:34:48 pm »

Sard look at neon... Sard's green LED eye darken

"What kind bussiness?

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 19, 2015, 10:14:04 pm »

"Depends on what kind you want to own, me, I've always secretly wanted to be a florist, but for the both of us, we might do good as transporters, we will probably have enough money from this job to only take the interesting contracts, I'll let you decide what we do, okay?"

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 19, 2015, 10:27:10 pm »

"Depends on what kind you want to own, me, I've always secretly wanted to be a florist, but for the both of us, we might do good as transporters, we will probably have enough money from this job to only take the interesting contracts, I'll let you decide what we do, okay?"

"Fine with me, I was never in boring in moment in my life" Sard Quipped at himself

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 19, 2015, 10:39:13 pm »

((Want me to quote your posts in my posts?))
"Great, now then, ever played Sabacc? We have several hours till we reach Tatooine, and I pretty much just need to set course and hit a button, then we have several hours to kill."

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 19, 2015, 11:03:14 pm »

"Great, now then, ever played Sabacc? We have several hours till we reach Tatooine, and I pretty much just need to set course and hit a button, then we have several hours to kill."
((Yeah, It would give people on who is talking to who))

"What about any ships that could get way... you know imperial,pirates or others"

"No I haven't play"

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 19, 2015, 11:30:34 pm »

((Yeah, It would give people on who is talking to who))

"What about any ships that could get way... you know imperial,pirates or others"

"No I haven't play"
((Oh, and tip, you don't need to put the font thing on every line.))
"Only thing that would get in our way would be a gravity well, which we shouldn't have to worry about, unless the empire has a tendency to put Indicators around empty space."

"Well then, why don't you let me teach you, after all, it is a fun game, but first, let me set a course to Tattooine."
Go and turn on the hyperdrive, sending us to Tatooine.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 26