Poll

Thank you Urist McCoder for taking over this RTD

Yes, thank you.
- 4 (50%)
Absolutely. Thank you.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 26

Author Topic: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 12 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)  (Read 27195 times)

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
Re: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 1 | Coruscant Conundrum (moderators needed)
« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2015, 10:44:11 pm »

Beep... beep!"
[Rebooting... done! Okay, what'd I miss. What's going on?]

"You keep going something about we all doom and it was annoying me"

(OCC: I'm have go sleep.. Expect to my last post for today)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2015, 10:51:11 pm »

"Good, I do have a plan, but I need consent from at least one droid, preferably mouse, although you can do it if you'd like Sard.  I parked just to plan our next move without a time limit, large although it may be."

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2015, 10:54:47 pm »

"Good, I do have a plan, but I need consent from at least one droid, preferably mouse, although you can do it if you'd like Sard.  I parked just to plan our next move without a time limit, large although it may be."

"What it is? Depend Task I will do or not" Sard Reply

(OCC: Good thing I have get food first before bed-time)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 10:59:41 pm by Nosaneinme »

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2015, 10:57:50 pm »

(OCC: Good thing I have get food first before bed-time)
OOC: I know right? This is one of the most entertaining things I've seen on this forum  :P
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2015, 11:01:29 pm »

"Beep beep."
[This unit is standing by for your plan]
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 18, 2015, 05:47:56 pm »

Sard... waiting for reply for him and the now the Mouse Droid has reply

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 18, 2015, 07:08:11 pm »

Meditate.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 18, 2015, 07:21:19 pm »

"Oh yes! Sorry, I got a bit distracted.... Not making a plan.... So, we will go in under the name "Markus Velafi's Custom Droids," and we will forage papers that make it look like the admiral of the fleet ordered one or two droids, if it's mouse, he will have been ordered for repairing the ship, if it's Sard, he will be the Admiral's body guard, if it's both, then you each will have your own jobs, but Mouse, your job is to sabotage the Power Core, Sard, you will assassinate the Admiral, with poison, so your not blamed for not guarding his body, and that's the part I need your consent for, meanwhile, I'm gonna knock out a short stormtrooper, and start a mutiny, then you 3 strike.... Actually, any other humans on this team?"

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 18, 2015, 07:35:58 pm »

"Great! You'll pretend to be a stormtrooper, and start a mutiny, and sabotage the Power Core if Mouse fails."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 18, 2015, 07:36:35 pm »

"Beep beep beep beep. Beep beep beep. Beep beeeep beep beep beeeep beep."
[That is literally the worst plan possible. The moment we enter their starports, they'll check their logs and confirm with the admiral if he ordered more repair droids or bodyguards... when the negatory comes through and it's obvious we traveled from Rebel Space, they'll just obliterate us. I have a better plan. The moment we enter the system we do a full power-down. We should keep moving at a decent speed, however this ship is such a hunk of junk it will probably be disregarded as a derelict, space junk, or even just an asteroid, and left to its own devices. We will then be able to get close to the enemy fleet while powered down due to our inertia. When we're close enough, we will maneuver our ship inbetween the enemy ships so that if they fire at us they will run a risk of damaging their own ships so that they will not. We then board the hostile's flagship and begin our assault. Sure, it might sound insane... but the other ships won't fire upon the flagship because their admiral is on it, and our crew seems to be outfitted with several hand-to-hand combat experts... this is a suicide mission anyways. I've computed our odds of success at a ridiculously low number. This gives us the best chance to remain intact until we can at least change something.]
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 18, 2015, 07:39:23 pm »

"Oh yes! Sorry, I got a bit distracted.... Not making a plan.... So, we will go in under the name "Markus Velafi's Custom Droids," and we will forage papers that make it look like the admiral of the fleet ordered one or two droids, if it's mouse, he will have been ordered for repairing the ship, if it's Sard, he will be the Admiral's body guard, if it's both, then you each will have your own jobs, but Mouse, your job is to sabotage the Power Core, Sard, you will assassinate the Admiral, with poison, so your not blamed for not guarding his body, and that's the part I need your consent for, meanwhile, I'm gonna knock out a short stormtrooper, and start a mutiny, then you 3 strike.... Actually, any other humans on this team?"

"You do understand my Main Program is Combat right and I have Slight  diplomatic skills... however I'm not a actor and if I keep on acting it will fail"
Sard point out

"Here a better plan... I be Backup when you need extra gun-men, that use my skills more efficiently "Sard statement

"Do you know what kind of assassin am I right... I'm the Bloody Sniper"  Sard said
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 07:42:42 pm by Nosaneinme »

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 18, 2015, 07:47:17 pm »

"First of all, Mouse, we're not all droids, Organics need life support, which takes power, we'd run out of air before we got close enough, and they can scan for life forms, (A new hope, when they mention it with the escape pod.) and you two also take power. Second of all, turbolasers aren't very inaccurate, and we would be moving slow enough for then to hit us, and they have shields, so they could still blast us, AND they most likely have TIEs on board, so even if they did, those could kill us when we don't have shield, third of all, we may be used for target practice before we get close enough, I once faked joining the Navy to break.... someone I know.... out of jail.  And Sard, I'm okay with that, I honestly don't know much about you... maybe I can tell you my story, in exchange for you telling me yours."
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 09:14:54 am by Hiddenleafguy »

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 18, 2015, 07:52:50 pm »

"And Sard, I'm okay with that, I honestly don't know much about you... maybe I can tell you my story, in exchange for you telling me yours."

"What story... Why am here with you or why was I created?" Sard asked

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 18, 2015, 07:54:43 pm »

"Both, if you want, I could go find you and we could talk in private, this ship is pretty small."
((Same model ship as the Millennium Falcon, but worse then stock, whereas the Falcon is better then stock.))
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 26