Poll

Thank you Urist McCoder for taking over this RTD

Yes, thank you.
- 4 (50%)
Absolutely. Thank you.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26

Author Topic: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 12 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)  (Read 27139 times)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Star Wars RTD (Starting soon, moderators needed) 6/6
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2015, 01:08:03 am »

Not at all, we can keep to movie lore.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2015, 07:47:31 am »

I'll probably make a character for this.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2015, 08:02:11 am »

I may be able to make a character this afternoon, but I wouldn't count on it, I will be able to get one done by 12 E.S.T.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2015, 08:53:22 am »

I'll probably make a character for this.
You can make one for the waitlist, but hiddenleafguy has already reserved the last spot. I hope that's okay with you.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2015, 09:36:35 am »

Yeah that's fine.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2015, 10:11:53 am »

Hey, I'm wondering, would pick pocketing fall under stealth, or would it be, say "Slight of Hand?"

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2015, 12:13:08 pm »

Hey, I'm wondering, would pick pocketing fall under stealth, or would it be, say "Slight of Hand?"
I think stealth will encompass it fine enough.

EDIT: I added either "vibro" or "electro" In front of most melee weapons to make them sound cooler, I also updated the player sheet. Just waiting on Hiddenleafguy's character sheet, then we will start.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 01:48:34 pm by origamiscienceguy »
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2015, 02:08:51 pm »

Hey Omrigami?

what do think of my character?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2015, 02:11:02 pm »

Hey Omrigami?

what do think of my character?
I love it. It will make for some fun story writing :)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2015, 09:22:22 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Good?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 09:31:56 pm by Hiddenleafguy »

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2015, 09:26:31 pm »

Is he a dwarf??

I assume that you don't mean to have negative skills right?

EDIT: I just noticed some striking similarities between dwarf fortress dwarves :) It is a fine character.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 09:30:40 pm by origamiscienceguy »

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2015, 09:31:13 pm »

Nope, I do not, and no, just a short human, a bit on the thin side actually, but his coat has enough junk in it so you can't really tell.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2015, 09:33:28 pm »

Yeah, it's all good then. It will take a bit to write up, but I should have the game start sometime tonight and if not tonight, then tomorrow definately. I plan on updating on Mondays and Thursdays after it starts. Does anybody have problems with that?

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2015, 09:36:28 pm »

Nope, no problems, I'm already hot and bothered waiting for this thing.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2015, 12:56:45 am »

Turn 0

You all arrive at the landing platform and see an unimpressive-looking ship and a man who looks like he didn't get his coffee this morning. "Attention! I am Captain Antilles. I am in charge of getting you 6 to your ship and on with your suici...su...s...significant mission! You will not speak unless spoken to! hmm... one... two... three... four... five... there are supposed to be six of you." Mouse, frustrated that Antilles had missed him, decided to beeb up. "Would somebody send this stupid mouse droid away?!" Antilles interrupted, "Now, I suppose I will have to find out who is missing so I can take it from their life insurance... KADOL!?" "PRESENT!" "NERROK!?" "PRESENTTTT!" "ALEXANDER!?" "You will mark me as present" Alexander said while waving his hand around impressively. "Aha! And who's gonna make me!? Hmm!?" Alexander looked disappointing, and half-heartidly said "present" After a long stare, Captain Antilles continued, "SARD!? "PrEsEnT" Sard spoke in an extremely exaggerated droid dialect. "CHAUNCEE!?" "Sup." Strangely, Antilles did not react to this in any peculiar way. "MOUSE!?" Mouse beeped up again, but Antilles kicked him and knocked him over. Antilles continued, "So it is mouse who is missing, what kind of a name is mouse? It is the dumbest name in existence, but not nearly as dumb as the droid with its namesake, ha ha ha." At this, Mouse snapped. He engaged his hoverboards and flew above Antilles head, and used his blaster pistol to burn a checkmark through the paper where his name was. Captain Antilles took a moment to figure out what happened. "oh. Your name is mouse because you ARE a mouse droid. That makes sense now... Err... Let's take a look at your ship shall we?" Captain Antilles led the 6 to the ship on the docking platform. "As you know, Lord Shadowspawn's fleet just took over tatooine, and they are no doubt planning to take Coruscant next. Your mission is to fly this sip over to Tatooine and... stop... him... from doing that. It is equipped just like a rag-tag mercenary ship would be outfitted. So your best plan is probably to not try to shoot at the star destroyers with this thing because the odds of surviving a direct assault on an Imperial Star Destroyer are a gazillion to 1. Well, good luck, I hope your families have your wills ready. Bye." The 6 entered the ship, which they had to decide what to name, and got ready for take-off.

Your Ship:
Name: Up to you to decide.
Description: If the millennium Falcon was a piece of junk, than this is the piece of junk after it has been sitting in a landfill for 50 years.
HP: 40 HP and 2 armor
Systems: Medical Bay (2 HP per turn), Cockpit, Airlock, Turret, Hyperdrive.
Weapons: 1 mounted Gatling blaster, turret Heavy blaster cannon.

Google Sheets
Character Info
Ship Info
planet info
Weapon Info

OOC
Let the games begin. If you have any questions about the gameplay, don't hesitate to ask.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 11:30:29 am by origamiscienceguy »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26