Poll

Thank you Urist McCoder for taking over this RTD

Yes, thank you.
- 4 (50%)
Absolutely. Thank you.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26

Author Topic: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 12 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)  (Read 27158 times)

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
Re: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 0 | Coruscant Conundrum (moderators needed)
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2015, 03:29:59 pm »

Find a place to shoot... I will be the greatest markdroid in the world

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2015, 04:02:41 pm »

Man the turret.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 17, 2015, 04:29:16 pm »

((For my sanity's sake, I must have my droid still beeping as it speaks. However, I will put the translation in [ ] brackets afterwards))

"Beep beeeep beep beep beeep beep beeeeeeeep. Beep. Beep beep."
[Greetings! My designation is MouSE! Please, refer to me as MSE or MOUSE! Now I hope we will all get along very well, or else I'll kill you all! Hah! Anywho, enough "joking"... I have my own suggestion upon the name we should designate our ship. The Hesperides was the name of the ship that my previous creator... and best friend... flew. Out of sentimental value, I'd like the two to share the name. It's just a personal request, however...]
"Beep beeeeeeeeeeep beep. Beeeeeeep beeeep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep."
[Ah well, let's get that out of the way. If anyone needs me, I'll be performing pre-flight maintenance on the ship... checking if the exterior and interior are up to standards...]

Perform pre-flight maintenance on the ship, interior and exterior. Try to locate and fix any immediate problems, like gaping holes in the hull.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

LordBrassroast

• Bay Watcher
  • Wibble.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2015, 04:40:49 pm »

Chill in medbay. See what sort of facilities we have.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2015, 07:56:03 pm »

Turn 1

Spoiler: rolls (click to show/hide)
After a long talk, the six highly trained elite special operators boarded the ship, which they had named Starluck. However, they soon noticed that none of them actually knew how to fly a ship. Chauncey volunteered to fly, and found the controlls to be quite intuitive once he figured out what they actually did. He took off and flew off through the atmosphere with a small lurch every time one of the engines sputtered. Alexander tried to meditate on the force, but the bumps of the flight distracted him and he didn't feel any more attuned to the force. Sard found what was hopefully a useless crate, and he took shots from different angles and distances. His accuracy war perfect, as always. Nerrok hopped into the turret seat and fiddled with the controlls until he got them working. He practiced aiming at the many civilian ships flying through coruscant's skyways. Had there been an enemy ship nearby, he would have shot it. MOUSE hovered through one of the many holes in the interior walls and examined the ships inner workings. He worked on the engine chambers and fixed the occasional sputtering on a few of the engines. And Kadol found his way to the medbay, which was little more than a cot with a first-aid kit nearby. He organized the supplies and found them quite adequite should an emergency arise. While all of this was happening, Starluck had exited the atmosphere, and the gentle hum of the hyperdrive told everybody that a jump into hyperspace was safe. Their mission was to stop the fleet currently stationed around tatooine. After that, nobody had any idea.

StarLuck: In space around Coruscant. All 6 characters aboard.

Google Sheets
Character Info
Ship Info
planet info
Weapon Info

OOC
I figured there was no reason to keep you guys waiting especially since all the actions were in. I updated the rules to allow for this. (i'll probably change the rules quite a few times to balance the game) I also want you to know that I am at work, so I don't have access to the google sheets right at this moment, but I'll update them once I get home.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 1 | Coruscant Conundrum (moderators needed)
« Reply #95 on: December 17, 2015, 08:42:42 pm »

Prepare the ship's engines to be over-clocked. We're probably going to need to divert all power to shields to reflect any oncoming lasers until we hit the atmosphere, so if I can hook the engines directly up to the shield projection unit that would be incredibly important.
Oh, and if no shield projection unit is present, careen around the ship beeping rapidly about how the end is nigh, and that we should all repent.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 17, 2015, 08:45:38 pm »

Chauncey Calculates a course to tatooine, then heads out into the closet thing the ship had to a meeting room, playing with a deck of cards well he waited for someone to talk him out of this... secretly hoping that they fail to talk him out of it.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 17, 2015, 09:08:39 pm »

Nerrok keeps a close lookout for pirates and attacking imperials.

LordBrassroast

• Bay Watcher
  • Wibble.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2015, 09:25:44 pm »

Ready my weapons. Continue manning medbay.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2015, 09:37:08 pm »

"Beep beep beep beep."
[Anyone up for some conversation? Some good ol' icebreakers?]

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2015, 09:38:14 pm »

"I am! Come over to the lounge!"

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2015, 09:42:14 pm »

"Beep beep beep... beep beeeep. Beep."
[Sorry, no can do. Busy performing maintenance. However, if you'd like to... lend a hand making sure that our imminent death can be averted by our shield systems, could you please head over to the shield generator when you're done and operate that room? If you don't know how, I could provide a basic technical demo. I have apparently been programmed with several instructional books on how to operate space-craft. Huh. Never checked that part of my archives before. Oooh, what's this? Oooh, what's that? Er... I'm getting off track. Just go to the shield generator.]

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2015, 09:46:08 pm »

there is no shield generator. Time to repent. :)
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2015, 09:47:10 pm »

"BEEEP! BEEEP! BEEEP! BEEEP!!! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!"
[REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! THE END IS NIGH!]
(Repeats indefinitely)

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 17, 2015, 09:47:48 pm »

((Oh crap.))
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26