Poll

hOI!!!

i'm tEMMIE!
- 26 (70.3%)
I'm Bob.
- 11 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 79

Author Topic: Undertale: Reach Out - aaaAAAAaaaA  (Read 84721 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Undertale: Reach Out - Mercy?
« Reply #930 on: January 10, 2016, 06:22:12 pm »

They continued deeper into the dark corridor, towards the shack. Several echo flowers line the sides, glowing and speaking as they pass.
"Hey..."
"Yeah?"
"Have you ever been to the Waterfalls?"
"No, but I want to... I heard it's beautiful."
"Maybe the surface is too?"

They finally approached the shack.. behind it standing, a penguin?

Gell nodded, and followed Hedron.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: January 10, 2016, 06:35:31 pm »

((Ooh, customers!))

Hi my name is Tengu, welcome to my shop. Would you like to buy a "no-cone"? They're only 15g each and they come in strawberry, lemon, and mint flavours.

At the booth, there are 3 appropriately colored bottles and a stack of snowballs.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Nunzillor

« Reply #932 on: January 10, 2016, 06:36:51 pm »

Alvin shook his head.  "No thanks.  What do you know about this area?"

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: January 10, 2016, 06:43:58 pm »

Very, little I'm afraid. I've only been here for a week. What I do know is that if you go ahead, you'll find some pretty dangerous guys. Are you sure it's a good idea to go without any food? You and your friends look very hurt. I would hate it if something happened to you.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Nunzillor

« Reply #934 on: January 10, 2016, 06:47:23 pm »

The penguin had a point.  Alvin looked at his unappetizing fish.  "Well... would you be willing to trade some for these two fish?"

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: January 10, 2016, 06:59:49 pm »

Tengu shakes his head.

After a long awkward silence, you wave goodbye and begin to leave but you notice Tengu still staring at the fish.

Soon his mouth starts watering and his body begins to sweat. Tengu licks his beak, clearly thinking about the tasty meal before him.

In a few seconds, Tengu regains his composure and replies.

I don't usually barter but you seem to have found my weakness. How many do you want for that fish?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 07:02:05 pm by heydude6 »

Nunzillor

« Reply #936 on: January 10, 2016, 07:08:59 pm »

The boy suppressed a smile.  He had a feeling Tengu would say something like that.  "How about four snowcones for two fish?"

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: January 10, 2016, 07:21:08 pm »

Suddenly, Tengu's cheery demeanor turns into a frown

We don't sell snow-cones, we sell no-cones.

They're practically the same thing, except one has a cone while the other doesn't. The paper's just pointless garnish that's bad for the environment. You don't want litter in this gorgeous place after all.

(It's also nice that foregoing the cone also saves a decent bit of money.)

I can't give you two fish for four snowcones, but will you accept two fish for four no-cones?

« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 07:23:27 pm by heydude6 »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: January 10, 2016, 07:23:30 pm »

Lazarus nudges Alvin.

Nunzillor

« Reply #939 on: January 10, 2016, 07:37:00 pm »

Alvin, a little surprised, did his best to backtrack.  He smiled apologetically after mouthing a quick sorry to Lazarus.  "O-of course.  Sorry about that, now that I think about it you're certainly right.  We'll take four no-cones, please."

He handed over the two fish.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: January 10, 2016, 07:43:42 pm »

Tengu accepts the fish

What flavour do you guys want? Plain, strawberry, lemon, or mint?

Nunzillor

« Reply #941 on: January 10, 2016, 07:46:43 pm »

Alvin looks at Lazarus.  "Is strawberry okay?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: January 10, 2016, 07:51:07 pm »

Alvin is met with a disapproving look, though Lazarus does nod.

Nunzillor

« Reply #943 on: January 10, 2016, 07:55:11 pm »

The meaning of Lazarus' look flew right over Alvin's head.  "I think... we'll take strawberry."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: January 10, 2016, 07:58:23 pm »

Sure, it's on the menu after all.

Tengu then takes the red bottle and squirts it on one of the snowballs in his booth. The syrup looks a bit... thicker than usual. He then begins kneading it with his flippers until the syrup is evenly distributed and the no-cone turns a shade of light pink. He then hands it to Alvin.

Tengu repeats this process with 3 more snowballs.

Pleasure doing business with you, enjoy your treat!

Tengu flashes a smile

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 79