Poll

hOI!!!

i'm tEMMIE!
- 26 (70.3%)
I'm Bob.
- 11 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 79

Author Topic: Undertale: Reach Out - aaaAAAAaaaA  (Read 84177 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: Undertale: Reach Out - Laykos [3/3]
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2015, 10:27:59 pm »

The petals hurt like razors thrown at high speeds as they grazed upon the skin of the children and shredded portions of their clothes.

"Uwaaah! T-Those hurt! W-Who is everyone?! I can't do this anymore, I want my mommy!"

Tears flowed down her eyes gradually, as she sat down on the floor plaintively. Sophia ignored Laykos' attempts to comfort the confused children; she was far too focused on chanting a mantra.

"This is all a bad dream, all a bad dream, all a bad dream, all a bad dream, all a bad dream, all a bad dream..."
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2015, 10:28:51 pm »

"Ssshh, there's no need to be scared my children, we're safe now... I promise, you are all safe."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2015, 10:31:50 pm »

Lazarus looks down at the crying girl and pats Alvin's head one last time. He walks over to the girl and nudges her shoulder gently. Lazarus looks up to the fox woman and gives her a look between helpless and confused.

Nunzillor

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2015, 10:37:35 pm »

Slowly, very slowly, Alvin stops crying.  He shakes slightly as he wipes his face, and follows the older boy.  Trying to be brave, even though he was on the verge of tears himself, he speaks softly to the girl that had fallen down with them.  "I-it's okay, it's l-like an adventure."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2015, 10:38:04 pm »

"My children, please, follow me.. I'll take you to my home, and explain everything, I swear."

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2015, 10:56:29 pm »

Sophia continues to sit on the floor, head beneath hands, hiding her face from the humans and the friendly fox creature. The nudge was unwarranted, but not unwelcome. It made her feel somewhat... calm? Whatever she's feeling, she's sure that it made her feel not alone.

"Ssshh, there's no need to be scared my children, we're safe now... I promise, you are all safe."

"B-But how do we even know we're SAFE? We were attacked by a flower down here!"

She buries her head further down her knees and arms, her body assuming a sitting fetal position.

"I-it's okay, it's l-like an adventure."

"An adventure? B-But, I already had enough adventures! I wanna go home! I wanna go back up! I didn't want to go on an adventure like this! Uwaaah!" *sniffle*

"My children, please, follow me.. I'll take you to my home, and explain everything, I swear."

Without taking her head out of her knees, she asks the fox creature a question.

"How do we know you're not taking us anywhere scary? Mommy told me to NEVER EVER trust strangers, especially those who pretend to be so kind! And you guys should too!

Sophia, after having said those words, and being scared out of her wits of her statement, begins making a dash for the nearest exit-looking pathway she could find. All the while, she covers her eyes with one arm, making sure to wipe away the tears that wouldn't stop pouring out.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2015, 11:02:46 pm »

"My child, wait! Come back!"

Sophia found herself running in darkness the further she moves away from the light, to the point where it's pitch black.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2015, 11:04:27 pm »

Lazarus stands there stunned for a second before running off after the fleeing girl.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2015, 11:11:36 pm »

The sprint was tiring. It was too much for a weather-worn girl, and she paced slower and slower, until she tripped over something and landed face first on the floor. However, she makes no effort to stand back up and continue running.

"I can't take this anymore... help... Uwaaah!" *sniffle*

Her cries become louder in the pitch-black pathway of the caves.

Nunzillor

« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2015, 11:14:14 pm »

Alvin didn't want to be left with the fox creature alone, as he certainly didn't trust her either.  He ran after the two others, hoping to find the girl that had fallen.  "S-stay there, we're coming to help you!"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2015, 11:19:12 pm »

Laykos jogged forward behind the three until she reached Sophia. Suddenly, the cave lit up brightly as a spark appeared at Laykos's fingerprint.
"Children... I know you are scared," she said, holding up the light until it floats away as an orb, "I know are confused... but please, just trust me. Follow me, and all will be well, I promise..."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2015, 11:22:21 pm »

Lazarus, seeing as this person isn't immediately hostile, nods as an affirmative to going with her.

Nunzillor

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2015, 11:24:58 pm »

Alvin tries to help up the girl.  "A-are you okay?  We need to stick together until we can find out what's going on."

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2015, 11:30:39 pm »

"...okay..."

Sophia still continues to shed tears, but follows the group wherever they're headed without any further arguments. She remains silent for the duration of the trip.

Nunzillor

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2015, 11:33:20 pm »

"Okay, fox lady, I'm coming too." Alvin sticks near the back of the group, as far away from Laykos as possible.  As they walked, he looked around for monsters or treasure.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 11:46:43 pm by Nunzillor »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 79