Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Workshop tomfoolery  (Read 979 times)

Tieranus

• Bay Watcher
  • There are only so many bees in a hive.
    • View Profile
Workshop tomfoolery
« on: December 11, 2015, 02:33:41 pm »

So, maybe this is a known issue, or maybe i'm just not seeing it, but in the previous version (40.24) and ones before, when you selected a task in a workshop and hit enter, then went to add a new task, it would retain the last job you chose, so you could hit a-Enter 9 more times and get 10 of the same task.

Now it doesn't seem to do that. It reverts to the top of the list, which is eminently frustrating when you want three of one thing and four of another, and have to scroll through each time (as well as stop your instincts from mashing a-enter). I tend not to use the Manager in any of my games, as I find it too detached for my liking, and a bit clunky in its ways, but i've had to resort to it due to this issue.

Anyone else seeing that as a problem, or is it just a new way I need to adapt to?

Ysyua

• Bay Watcher
  • .- ... - .-. ---
    • View Profile
Re: Workshop tomfoolery
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 02:35:37 pm »

Quote from: Ysyua
I had a trog give birth while scaling a wall. Just before one of my crossdorfs loosed a bolt at her. The trog baby drowned.
They said the walls were impregnable. You didn't have to prove me wrong by giving birth on them.

Tieranus

• Bay Watcher
  • There are only so many bees in a hive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 03:27:12 pm »

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 08:23:08 pm »

I thought I was going insane, remembering it did this but seemed it never did

More insane than usual, anyway
I consume