Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Is there any way to cut yourself and then smear your blood on peoples mouths?  (Read 1184 times)

AMTiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am currently the only vampire in the world.

mineforce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That sounds really disgusting...
Who's born in the fortress, die in the fortress

SaD-82

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just make some adventurers, go on a "toppling-the-statues"-spree until you gain the vampire-curse, maybe let yourself bleed and store the blood in containers for further chars (if all temple-statues are lying and nothing is left to be toppled) and retire them in different hamlets/towns.

And fast-forward your timeline.

A little bit of work but soon (in some years) there is a (un-)healthy amount of vampires.

On a side-note:
Are you sure that there are no vampires?
If there are existing temples in towns, there always be werebeasts and vampires.

AMTiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just make some adventurers, go on a "toppling-the-statues"-spree until you gain the vampire-curse, maybe let yourself bleed and store the blood in containers for further chars (if all temple-statues are lying and nothing is left to be toppled) and retire them in different hamlets/towns.

And fast-forward your timeline.

A little bit of work but soon (in some years) there is a (un-)healthy amount of vampires.

On a side-note:
Are you sure that there are no vampires?
If there are existing temples in towns, there always be werebeasts and vampires.

From legends, the Temple was never defiled until I came along and no vampire came up scanning through the figures.
But thanks, I was kind of hoping for a more direct way but no worries if there isn't one.

Untrustedlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Website

find the place in the tavern that they store the booze and get some of your blood in there, hang out awhile..fun will be had
I am an indie game dev!
My Roguelike! With randomly generated creatures Roguelegends: Dark Realms
My Turn Based Strategy game! Which you can buy on steam now!DR4X
My website untrustedlife.com