Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Time Stops - Retreading the Office Complex [SG]  (Read 6927 times)

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
Re: Time Stops [SG]
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2015, 10:31:57 pm »

((I'm getting flashbacks of carp and Evonix.))
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2015, 10:32:22 pm »

Wait. Did she just mumble something about doing things over and over again? You decide to press the issue.

"Miss, it's impolite to pull me that aggressively by the collar. Can you tell me what exactly you mean by doing this over and over again...?"

"You heard nothing; just keep moving goddamnit!"

She pulls harder, but you manage to wrestle away.

"I don't know who you are. I can't trust anyo- shit. Are you with them?!"

"No... no. Fine, I'll tell you, but first, do exactly as I say, alright? I have to confirm... some suspicions of my own. I'll also make it clear that I'm as much of a victim as you are. I'm not with the terrorists. I don't even understand half of what's going on.

So, will you do this thing for me?"

The girl is imploring you to do something for her. She hasn't introduced herself properly. Do you comply?

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

((it's alright))
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2015, 10:32:50 pm »

"What IS it?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2015, 10:39:18 pm »

I say we go along with it.
"Okay... lead the way, I guess."
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

somokus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro tip: (points to avatar).
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2015, 10:40:51 pm »

"First of all Miss you will tell me who you are before I do anything for you. And ONLY AFTER THAT, will I do this favor for you".
I traveled space once....... I hated it.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2015, 10:45:48 pm »

"First of all Miss you will tell me who you are before I do anything for you. And ONLY AFTER THAT, will I do this favor for you".

-1, we would be doing the prudent thing by going with her. Beats getting shot to death.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

somokus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2015, 10:46:31 pm »

You don't even know if she is lying about not being a terrorist.

Nunzillor

« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2015, 10:48:30 pm »

+1, beats being shot to death by the incoming people that we know are terrorists.

somokus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2015, 10:50:18 pm »

+1, beats being shot to death by the incoming people that we know are terrorists.
fair enough
+1

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2015, 10:54:02 pm »

Take a look at our surrounding, see if we can find a suitable weapon to defend ourselves with now that we know there are some tangos headed our way.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2015, 10:54:45 pm »

We're not in the military!  What?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2015, 10:55:44 pm »

We got enemies in our general vicinity.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2015, 10:56:21 pm »

"Alright. First off, I came from the upper floor. Really bloody mess. However, there is something I would like you to retrieve from up there."

She procures a note from her blouse's breast pocket and hands it over.

"Here, take this; read it carefully and DO NOT DEVIATE from the tasks I put there. I'll wait for you in Central Town Square. Get back in once piece, and if all goes well... I'll see you again, I suppose?"

"H-Hey Miss, You didn't even tell me yo-"

"It's Christine. It doesn't matter; just do what you need to do. It's written on that sheet of paper."

She walks away, then starts running after her body meets the sunlight, away from the alleyways and presumably the office complex.

Okay, so you're reading this. Take this to mind and do the tasks here as written.

Take note of the time - look at your watch after reading this.

First, go up the back door of Condor Tower Offices (where you work). Run straight up to the 38th floor. Ignore all other landings. If you find a floor with three blood-smeared hands on the wall, you're on the 38th floor. Go, and sneak around the floor. Go find the office room labelled "Christine Rochester". There should still be a red USB plugged on the iMac. By 10:30AM, a terrorist will have entered the room to take that USB. You must prevent that from happening AT ALL. Be there at least twenty minutes earlier.

10:15AM - Guards will have entered the 38th floor, and begin sweeping starting on the left side of the building. My office is to the rightmost. You can run there if you've been there earlier. But if not, you can choose to breathe in deep, and think about your dreams and not wanting to die right now. I know, I'm not making sense but you might want to do that. I saw you do just that, and when I asked you, you just said the same exact thing I wrote down here.

10:45AM, they will have bombed the entire building down. Leave no survivors. It's another... 9/11/2001 again. I don't want to see people die, but they will have done that by then with absolute certainty. You should avoid using the back route once 10:30 starts; that portion collapses due to C4 and police trying to get into the building through there.

Finally, do NOT think as to how I got this information; that will end up spending unnecessary time. You are free to ask me questions after recovering the red USB drive, and meeting me at the appointed area.

Either way, you now have a sheet of paper, and a bunch of questions floating in your head. Do as she says?

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

--- You can only find a broken glass bottle of beer. Might be of some use, except the terrorists were wearing what you assumed to be Kevlar vests. And you're not good with combat. Especially with knives to a gun fight.

Pick it up?
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

somokus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2015, 10:57:40 pm »

We got enemies in our general vicinity.
That doesnt mean act like a child!

Doritos

• Bay Watcher
  • SPODERMAN RULES
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2015, 10:59:13 pm »

No because john smith is a rebel
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8