Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Time Stops - Retreading the Office Complex [SG]  (Read 6913 times)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
Re: Time Stops [SG]
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2015, 09:28:10 pm »

Continue towards the office.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Nunzillor

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2015, 10:22:49 pm »

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2015, 10:35:28 pm »

Whilst doing so think of how movies always slow down the speed of action in very dramatic scenes.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2015, 11:06:08 pm »

Lets head to the office, but lets NOT head inside it. check the perimeter for any other co-workers/civillians, and try to lead them away from the building.
We are not a superhero, remember this!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2015, 02:37:11 pm »

Lets head to the office, but lets NOT head inside it. check the perimeter for any other co-workers/civillians, and try to lead them away from the building.

+1
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2015, 03:13:11 pm »

+1
+1
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2015, 03:39:40 pm »

Make sure we aren't impeding the police while we go there.
Wouldn't want to get shot by the police would we?
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2015, 04:58:52 pm »

And +1 to the above.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2015, 06:54:08 pm »

(What do those chupa-chups do?)
((And more specifically what are they?))

Edit: Nevermind
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 07:10:53 pm by Sosoku234 »

Doritos

• Bay Watcher
  • SPODERMAN RULES
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2015, 07:12:51 pm »

Search a nearby dumpster/trashcan for a concealable weapon

« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 07:15:05 pm by Doritos »

somokus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro tip: (points to avatar).
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2015, 07:22:38 pm »

Go in there and save your friends or you will feel guilty for the rest of you life!

I traveled space once....... I hated it.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2015, 07:40:22 pm »

That is a horrible idea. First off, the terrorists may still be in there; second, the police would see it as suspicious and may shoot; third, we can't really do much with what we currently have, meaning if we do this, we need to get a weapon of some sort.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2015, 08:37:18 pm »

You continue towards the office, fighting back the very real fear of death and cursing yourself along the way. A few moments and some close calls with meeting either members of the armed parties, you finally arrive.

On a normal day, the office building looks aged, and despite its imposing height, was barely anything but a footnote to everyday life. Nobody really cares. But now, portions of the building fell down. How the hell did this happen...? Were all of the terrorists THIS armed?!

You try to focus on how most dramatic scenes in movies slow down, as an attempt to attune yourself to time much better, but you find you lack the mental fortitude to stay calm. But only you have the power to save these people... The weight of the world becomes shouldered upon your back, and you feel guiltier throughout.

But you already ran away. You probably should stay away. You fight your internal turmoil (75) and decide it is far too risky for you to involve yourself in this mess. Your friends would probably hate you for coming back after fleeing anyway, if they did see you flee. After all, the terrorists were looking for you and specifically you.

Your musings are interrupted when you spot a squadron of terrorists with an APC emerging to your east. You attempt to hide, when suddenly, someone grabs you by the collar of your dress shirt.

"There you are, finally! I was looking all over for you! There's no time to lose, get over here!"

A peculiar long-haired woman wearing an office blouse and conservative pencil skirt drags you with much force by the collar towards an alley with a bunch of dumpsters.

"If I'm correct, you're John Smith, right? Then again, I'm sure you are... having done this a couple of times over already..."
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2015, 09:14:59 pm »

"Uh.  Yes.  I don't think I can deny that if what you just said is right..."
Sigtext

Doritos

• Bay Watcher
  • SPODERMAN RULES
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2015, 10:11:09 pm »

Quickly punch her in the nose
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8