Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Finding a Titan  (Read 776 times)

Nep Nep

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of Za Warudo
    • View Profile
Finding a Titan
« on: December 07, 2015, 05:43:09 pm »

So...I have a lycanthrope adventurer and I wanna progress the world into a non Myth age, how do I find these creatures?
Waluigi rushes to aid him, but not before warning Bowser, "Don't expect mouth-to-mouth!"

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Finding a Titan
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 05:54:00 pm »

So...I have a lycanthrope adventurer and I wanna progress the world into a non Myth age, how do I find these creatures?
Ask townfolk about troubles. If they have beasts ask about beasts. Ask for directions (you may have to find someone else who knows the area better). After getting instructions it should show up on your map. Go hunt.

Or use Legends Viewer. Probably worth checking it, or regular legends to see if any titans actually exist any more even if you don't want to check the exact location.

Untrustedlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 05:56:38 pm »

Go into villages ask around, once you get a name i suggest writing it down, because after you hear it you can just filter its name in your "Q"uest log with 'F'ilter text. Also ask for directions to where it is and its lair will show up on your map in (again) the "Q"uest Log.

Once you kill it you will most likely get a "it is terrific" from the first villager you tell if you dont, do not fear, for teh next time you talk to them they will still recognize you as a hero.
It will also be tracke din legends, and since titans are so major you will likely end up encountering statues of you killing the beast etc.
I am an indie game dev!
My Roguelike! With randomly generated creatures Roguelegends: Dark Realms
My Turn Based Strategy game! Which you can buy on steam now!DR4X
My website untrustedlife.com

puke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 11:04:49 pm »

I usually have people just volunteer info about titans.  My companions are allways spouting off about them, or sometimes people will start in on them when I try to talk about emotions or whatever.

Maybe that's somd sort of confirmation bias though,  YMMV.

10terrapin01

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS] [DF_HACK:APPALLING][USE_EXPLOIT:REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2015, 07:16:36 am »

Head out to Wall Maria and just look around a bit.

Sorry couldn't help myself.
I want to tell you they were bad men, cephalo.  I want to tell you that with a better overseer the Fortress never would've gotten so bad someone would get offed in a pointless fisticuffs.
But the sad truth charlie?
It was inevitable.