Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Inebriated Dwarf showing as no job  (Read 726 times)

AQuebman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Inebriated Dwarf showing as no job
« on: December 07, 2015, 01:01:48 pm »

So im not sure if this is new or what but 3 of my dwarves in a new hot climate embark decided to just quit work and go sit at the original meeting place and get drunk.  They are listed as no job rather than getting a drink or taking a break and they have all the items they need.

Could it be something with the heat or with the inebriation changes does it show no job while theh get plastered and then they return to work?  Im kind of lost on what to do but I need those lazy buggers to get back to work or were all dead lol.

LlamaLlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Inebriated Dwarf showing as no job
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 03:59:44 pm »

Maybe the bearded rascals just want to get boozed up and not work. Hell, that's what I want to do!

AQuebman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 04:28:22 pm »

Lol yeah me too im more concerned that maybe its a bug.  Anyone else trying out a hot embark running into any issues? 

Are they just hot and hoping a cold coors train comes barrelling across the map to provide girls and refreshment?

Orkel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 04:30:36 pm »

3 of my dwarves in a new hot climate embark decided to just quit work and go sit at the original meeting place and get drunk.

Sounds like your dwarves are becoming self-aware.
Quote from: madjoe5
Dwarf Fortress: The game in which people place abducted children in a furnace to see what happens.