Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: RTD horrors 2: Finish him. game 1 turn 22  (Read 41992 times)

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring lovecraft antagonist
    • View Profile
Turn 21
« Reply #180 on: March 12, 2016, 01:16:23 pm »

I: Go looking for medical treatment
EVERYONE ELSE: RECRUTE!!

3: While normally your lack of speed would have hampered you the flatbed truck allows you to get to a local hospital. "Kid with a broken arm, flu, severely mauled T.C.U.F.G.R.F native..."
5: The cultists who are free of mortal terror have a big parade, bake a cake that looks like you and so on, after a while serving Bont da lifas becomes the thing to do.
healed to wounded, +150 cultists, +PR

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
1: The resulting crater is only of interest to some more esoteric theoretical nuclear physicists.
-50 cultists -cultist in a high place -2 leader cultists

I think so. Anyway, I thought I'd already posted an action... D:

Prepare to take over the occupied hidden base.
6: Your entire cult and you squeezed into it, you did not bother to take the occupants out, a few 'nades and a few machine guns used in tightly packed poorly lit area later you and most of your cult are the only occupants. Luckily nobody important was harmed.
Everybody in hidden underground base -boring cultists.

COUNCIL OF THE ELDERS: do a silly dance in space
 FOR GM:
4: It is truly majestic and everyone agrees it was well worth the price but it was perhaps not the silliest dance, to that end they...
5: Commandeer the craft and recruit the crew, it's a very nice craft with some large algy gardens to recycle food, water and air and if managed correctly will have no reason to come down, in addition because the space program thinks that everything should have multiple uses it was made as the habitat module to the tiny asteroid base they have been working on, with what is already there you may be able to make some small probes.
+5 astronauts +space base

Tax goatTM
Followers:A skunk. The 5th segment of a man 'O' war. Some slime mold on a banana, 25 hidden cultists, 80 cultists with you, 48 heavily armed trained cultists, 12 leader cultists, 5 cultists in high places, pro speaker.
You: Wounded
Items: Purge ritual, Magnificent Palace in home plane, attuned island, Tungsten, graphene, 2 light weapons, 50 armor
haters: skies inquisitors
PR: The town of belford thinks you are an alright guy, Brand awareness

Kinesis
Followers: 15 cultists, 5 astronauts
You: summoned, Dead
Items: Orb of Stalwart 3, Incompetence-B-gone [1] charges (makes a roll a forgone conclusion), Volcano base damaged and filled with madness inducing scribbles, space base
PR: disliked by humanity, card carrying villain

Skyies
Followers: 9 trained cultists in high places, 100 trained heavily armed cultists, trained giant bloodthirsty komodo dragon, 52 lightly armed very well trained cultists, 50 armored armed trained cultists, 50 trained cultists, 25 lightly armed trained boring cultists, 50 cultists armed cultists are on guard
You: Summoned, lightly wounded, Very heavy armor,
Items:Dragon's blood (You are pleased by the name), damaged reinforced barn with 48 heavily armed guards, Training facility, Invincible wood rune, 50 armor
PR: Servant to Tax goat, -PR with scientists
Haters: 10 inquisitors in high places, 25 researcher inquisitors, NULL crystal.
Misc.: local law enforcement insane.

Bont da lifas
You: Summoned, wounded
Followers: 349 cultists
Items: Orb of Stalwart 2 with summoning platform, Trapped temple base flooded with kool-aid, some money, dragon's blood, weapons cache location, subterranean mansion, scrap, 50 weapons, Flatbed truck
PR:

World
Locations/landmarks: -New york city, Tortoise temple, Pony farm (near Skyies base)
Pop: 7 bill - 8 mill (I should total up all the cultist and inquisitor deaths too)
Events: Election in [5] turns
Misc: "Inquisitor con" where inquisitors convene, helicopters have replaced cars, Tactical nuke somewhere
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 03:43:21 pm by Evonix »
Has descended into madness

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD horrors 2: Hiatus AWAY. game 1 turn 21
« Reply #181 on: March 13, 2016, 03:56:15 pm »

It was for a while

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 14, 2016, 08:25:42 pm »

(Question, how did I lose cultists from the rocket blowing up, all I did was whisper into their minds.)

carp

• Bay Watcher
  • the biggest fish around.*
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 15, 2016, 08:38:49 am »

COUNCIL OF ELDERSand my new space ship crew: attach my asteroid base to haley's comet.
Carp carp carpcarp CAAR-ARP carpity carpcarp CARP CARP
Caaarp car-AARRP carpity carp-arp carppp-aaaarP.

*i'm looking at you biggerfish.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 15, 2016, 12:26:41 pm »

ME:More Medical Treatment!
5 Cultists: Train in Recruiting People!

Everyone Else: More Recruiting
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 18, 2016, 12:46:53 pm »

(Question, how did I lose cultists from the rocket blowing up, all I did was whisper into their minds.)
You did not specify only you.

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 18, 2016, 08:40:01 pm »

so one more guy

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 18, 2016, 09:29:51 pm »

Specifically, the one who wondered why he lost cultists from the rocket blowing up.
Minimum safe distance was miscalculated.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 23, 2016, 04:27:54 pm »

[/b]

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 30, 2016, 07:54:06 pm »

My dice have gone missing again, I do some stuff though

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 30, 2016, 08:00:06 pm »

Evonix, use Random.org, it will get rid of your problems, and be more random then your dice!

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Turn 22
« Reply #191 on: April 01, 2016, 10:58:29 pm »

[/b]
6: The amount of force you pipe in caused him to burst, rather messily
5: They all recruit their entire families, you have chanting babies in strollers
5: They get some chain mail and dragon mail(experimental bulletproof armor) and suchlike (I thought it was Bont looking for armor for zemself(I will be using Z for gender neutral) when I first wrote this one, I had some great ideas involving mechanical squid.)
4: He has a nice speech, puts forward some good points, it all goes by by the numbers, he's a pro after all
5:They manage to play the ruler's death as an example to the others, a few discreet assassinations and much of Russia's government is yours, don't do anything too unusual and you can have quite a large amount of influence.
President of russia dead, government of russia partal control, normal cultists have heavy armor +PR

ME:More Medical Treatment!
5 Cultists: Train in Recruiting People!
Everyone Else: More Recruiting

3: Some bedrest is rudely interrupted.
5: Roaming recruiters, off to spread the good word.
6: They beg and plead, for days, but they have jack on those... Roaming Recruiters.
Passive recruiting of 25 cultists a turn.

COUNCIL OF ELDERSand my new space ship crew: attach my asteroid base to haley's comet.
No: The problems with that cannot be listed, the astronauts wisely steer them away from the controls.

It wasn't you with the lack of activity, Evonix.

Attack Bont. Flame him in the face.
5: (The dice really like you guys today) You tear through the cult, the lair and Bont Da Lifas, as you cannot find a face you just burn all.
Bont mortality wounded -149 cultists

Tax goatTM
Followers:A skunk. The 5th segment of a man 'O' war. Some slime mold on a banana, 25 hidden cultists, 80 cultists with you, 48 heavily armed trained cultists, 12 leader cultists, 5 cultists in high places, pro speaker.
You: Wounded
Items: Purge ritual, Magnificent Palace in home plane, attuned island, Tungsten, graphene, 2 light weapons, 50 armor, 80 heavy armor.
haters: skies inquisitors
PR: The town of belford thinks you are an alright guy, Brand awareness, government of russia parstal control, normal cultists have heavy armor, good PR.

Kinesis
Followers: 15 cultists, 5 astronauts
You: summoned, Dead
Items: Orb of Stalwart 3, Incompetence-B-gone [1] charges (makes a roll a forgone conclusion), Volcano base damaged and filled with madness inducing scribbles, space base
PR: disliked by humanity, card carrying villain

Skyies
Followers: 9 trained cultists in high places, 100 trained heavily armed cultists, trained giant bloodthirsty komodo dragon, 52 lightly armed very well trained cultists, 50 armored armed trained cultists, 50 trained cultists, 25 lightly armed trained boring cultists, 50 cultists armed cultists are on guard
You: Summoned, lightly wounded, Very heavy armor,
Items:Dragon's blood (You are pleased by the name), damaged reinforced barn with 48 heavily armed guards, Training facility, Invincible wood rune, 50 armor
PR: Servant to Tax goat, -PR with scientists
Haters: 10 inquisitors in high places, 25 researcher inquisitors, NULL crystal.
Misc.: local law enforcement insane.

Bont da lifasBont mortality wounded
You: Summoned, Mortally wounded
Followers: 195 cultists +25 per turn
Items: Orb of Stalwart 2 with summoning platform, Trapped temple base flooded with kool-aid, some money, dragon's blood, weapons cache location, subterranean mansion, scrap, 50 weapons, Flatbed truck
PR:

World
Locations/landmarks: -New york city, Tortoise temple, Pony farm (near Skyies base)
Pop: 7 bill - 8 mill (I should total up all the cultist and inquisitor deaths too)
Events: Election in [4] turns
Politics: President of russia dead
Misc: "Inquisitor con" where inquisitors convene, helicopters have replaced cars, Tactical nuke somewhere
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 08:41:20 pm by Evonix »

carp

• Bay Watcher
  • the biggest fish around.*
    • View Profile
Re: RTD horrors 2: Finish him. game 1 turn 22
« Reply #192 on: April 03, 2016, 01:23:41 pm »

okay gavity slingshot around the moon
Carp carp carpcarp CAAR-ARP carpity carpcarp CARP CARP
Caaarp car-AARRP carpity carp-arp carppp-aaaarP.

*i'm looking at you biggerfish.

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 03, 2016, 03:35:43 pm »

okay gavity slingshot around the moon

It's not simply the fact that it would take more delta V than is on your astroid. You might be able to manufacture one however making one that could transport all your cultists is less likely. The biggest problem is that it would take years.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 03, 2016, 08:49:46 pm »

Continue assault because all of his cultists are busy.
Just saying, I have heavily armed cultists still there, also, GM, can we get the resource things back? I don't know how much Dragon armor I have, or how many new cultists.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16