Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: RTD horrors 2: Finish him. game 1 turn 22  (Read 42032 times)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD horrors 2: Politicz. game 1 turn 9.
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2015, 12:17:24 am »

Have my 50 hidden cultists look up dragon's blood on Kriag's List, my 48 armed cultists are to, fortify Skies farm, and I am going to whisper into the mind of Barrack Obama that I would be an amazing persone to vote for.

carp

• Bay Watcher
  • the biggest fish around.*
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2015, 10:17:57 am »

ME: wisper in the minds of entrepenures that the ever burning ropeary could be a tourist hot spot and kinesis could help making it a tourist hot spot

pun not intended but i wish it was
Carp carp carpcarp CAAR-ARP carpity carpcarp CARP CARP
Caaarp car-AARRP carpity carp-arp carppp-aaaarP.

*i'm looking at you biggerfish.

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring lovecraft antagonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2015, 12:29:43 am »

I missed some things in last turns log, miscalculated PR missed some counters, and forgot to mention that the 6 Tax goat rolled on guarding Skies base meant that NOBODY could access it until Tax goat talked them down, also I just realized it's a great excuse to do it tomorrow, get some sleep and find my dice which I seem to have lost.
Also for the election I will roll a D20, each person will get one number for being there, one number for good PR, two for great, two for a good campaign, also I will give an extra turn before voting for people to figure out what their're doing about that.

Tax goatTM
Followers:A skunk. A 103 year old tortoise. The 5th segment of a man 'O' war. Some slime mold on a banana, 50 hidden cultists, 80 cultists, 48 heavily armed cultists(At Skyies base), 15 leader cultists, 5 cultists in high places.
Items: Access to orb of stalwart 1.
PR: The town of belford thinks you are an alright guy, Brand awareness, The voting public like your one platform campaign, good PR.

Kinesis
Followers: 75 impoverished cultists. 25 wounded cultists.
Items: Pontoon base, Orb of Stalwart 3 on fountain spout, Dragons blood next turn
Haters: 80 inquisitors, ritual of banishment.
PR: Good PR
Areas: NY crater(filled with water), Flaming RoperaryTM surrounding NY crater(Need to roll to find anything in it or move through)

Skyies
Followers: 10 cultists in high places, 100 trained heavily armed cultists, 75 cultists, komodo dragon, 52 lightly armed cultists, 50 armed trained cultists
Items:Dragon's blood (You are pleased by the name), reinforced barn with Orb of stalwart 1(Innacsesable due to belligerent gaureds), tungsten, scattered graphene, 52 light weapons, 100 Flamethrowers/bombs, Training facility.
PR: Servant to Tax goat
Haters: 20 inquisitors in high places, 151 inquisitors, 100 researcher inquisitors, efficient ritual of banishment, NULL crystal location

Bont da lifas
Followers: Kinesis inquisitor alliance, 200 cultists, 200 armed mafia underlings
Items: Orb of Stalwart 2 with summoning platform, Trapped temple base, some money, dragon's blood, weapons cache location
Events: Kinesis attack/inconvenience needed in <[1] turns (they don't think you are as competent as you claim.)

World
Locations/landmarks: -New york city
Pop: 7 bill - 8 mill
Events: elections in [1] turns
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 12:10:27 pm by Evonix »
Has descended into madness

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2015, 12:48:08 am »

((Are you rolling for the stuff we did or..?))
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2015, 01:30:51 am »

((Even a quartz crystal could be used for quartz weapons. Hmm...))
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2015, 01:17:04 pm »

Fixed(I thought I solved that ages ago). And this is stalling until I can find my dice. Also

A jolly fat man rides up to various cults...
For you Tax Goat some Dragon's blood, a classic.
For you Kinisis a can of Incompetence-B-Gone, I got you the triple size version because, frankly, you need it.
And to Skyies a Fat Man jr. tactical nuke, pretty ain't it?
Finally popularity for Bont Da Lifas, because popularity is popular.

One of the cultists asks him why he doesn't deliver to all the little children.
"The whats?"
Some discussion later.
"OH! You mean the stocking stuffers."
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 01:27:43 pm by Evonix »

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Turn 10
« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2015, 03:01:13 am »

FOUND A DIE!!
bad PR is -1 and so is a bad campaign. It's next turn so write a speech. I command it

Have my 50 hidden cultists look up dragon's blood on Kriag's List, my 48 armed cultists are to, fortify Skies farm, and I am going to whisper into the mind of Barrack Obama that I would be an amazing person to vote for.
1: They sell your christmas dragons blood, lucky for you it was a big bottle (I was planning to give you a spare but oh well). They don't turn up later, clearly they are embarrassed.
1: They cover those big door shaped holes in the walls
4: (I honestly don't know what you want with that) You got a voter, also a canedet thinks that some new blood should be given a chance
19-20 on the votey die shall result in a reroll  -1 dragon's blood, Skyies base inaccessible

ME: whisper in the minds of entrepreneurs that the ever burning ropeary could be a tourist hot spot and kinesis could help making it a tourist hot spot
half of cultists pour dragons blood slowly in the water spout while the other half of cultists does the summoning ritual

1: Your popularity has fallen, need I say more?
2: They think it's a stupid idea for more reasons than could be fit on this form, they are going to publish a book series: "Hell No. Idiocy and the paranormal"
-PR

100 trained heavily armed cultists go equip the flamelobbers/bombs/nades with the other 50 armed trained cultists equipping the heavy weapons, go assault my enemy Inquisitors.

75 cultists summon me.

10 rich guys go buy metal plates, etc, needed for armor or reinforcing the barn.

The 52 lightly armed guys go train.

Me: Recruit science engineers.

3: They toss some 'nades 'round the inquisitor lab and call it a day.
No roll They cannot due to the orb of stalwart being guarded by some irritable looking guards.
5: They find a ritual that can make wood stronger than steel. It needs 200 cultists a turn to set up but after that it just takes one cultist per piece of armor.
6: They go to the mountains to train with some monks, they will be back in a turn or so, also they want to use the enchantment ritual for their new staves.
1: You are now thought of as "Another eldritch abomination scam with some absurd hocus pocus" among intellectuals, luckily nobody listen to them.
Fire at inquisitor base, +Wooden glyph of warding, 52 lightly armed cultists off training -credibility -20 fire things. 80 heavily armed cultists have no need for more weapons, they may want them but they won't fit.

Inquisitors: panic
Military fire safetys: Activate.
No roll They do that, you watch in amusement.
1: Last april fools the water tanks got replaced by gasoline, nobody bothered to change it back.
-Efficient ritual of Purge -lab that the inquisitors totally always had -50 inquisitors,

200 cultists: Summon me.

1/2 Kinesis Inquisiters: Attempt to contaminate Kinesis's base with anything Flammable and/or Radioactive.
other half: If the first half is successful, report Kinesis's  base for a Workplace safety inspection.

I: attempt to get some inspectors to join my cult.

Mafia Underlings: Kidnap some of the tax goat's followers.
4: Despite unfortunate coincidences and stupidity and plain malicious intent 200 cultists is more than enough to deal with stuff quietly. HURRA, the FIRST SUMMONING!
4: Although it would have gone fine they don't bother, it would have been like trying to frame jack the ripper for manslaughter.
3: The inspectors do not believe that it's a workplace, still kinisis is now a bit associated with "the new york thing".
4: A shady guy in shades snaps his fingers, takes a pull of his cigar, and says "Done".
Kidnapped 50 hidden Tax goat cultists, summoned(yay!), -kinisis PR

Tax goatTM
Followers:A skunk. A 103 year old tortoise. The 5th segment of a man 'O' war. Some slime mold on a banana, 50 hidden cultists, 80 cultists, 48 heavily armed cultists(At Skyies base), 15 leader cultists, 5 cultists in high places.
Items: Access to orb of stalwart 1, Dragon's blood.
PR: The town of belford thinks you are an alright guy, Brand awareness, The voting public like your one platform campaign, good PR.

Kinesis
Followers: 75 impoverished cultists. 25 wounded cultists.
Items: Pontoon base, Orb of Stalwart 3 on fountain spout, Dragons blood, Incompetence-B-gone [3] charges (makes a roll a forgone conclusion).
PR: poor PR
Areas: NY crater(filled with water), Flaming RoperaryTM surrounding NY crater(Need to roll to find anything in it or move through)

Skyies
Followers: 10 cultists in high places, 100 trained heavily armed cultists, 75 cultists, komodo dragon, 52 lightly armed cultists off training in mountains for next turn, 50 armed trained cultists
Items:Dragon's blood (You are pleased by the name), Boarded up reinforced barn with Orb of stalwart 1(Inaccessible due to belligerent guards and no doors), tungsten, scattered graphene, 52 light weapons, 100 Flamethrowers/bombs, Training facility, Wooden glyph of warding, Tactical nuke.
PR: Servant to Tax goat, -PR with scientists
Haters: 20 inquisitors in high places, 101 inquisitors, 100 researcher inquisitors, NULL crystal location

Bont da lifas
Followers: Kinesis inquisitor alliance, 200 cultists, 200 armed mafia underlings
Items: Orb of Stalwart 2 with summoning platform, Trapped temple base, some money, dragon's blood, weapons cache location, 50 kidnapped hidden Tax goat cultists.
PR: good PR
Events: Kinesis attack/inconvenience needed in <[3] turns

World
Events: elections next turn, one last chance to put speeches together(will award extra chances for good speeches), 19-20 on the votey die shall result in a reroll.
[/quote]
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 01:39:39 pm by Evonix »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2015, 03:24:19 am »

Cultists: Look around for Blood and/or Human sacrifice based minor horror/god/demon summoning rituals.

Mafia Underlings: Drop off 25 of our captives down near Skyies farm/barn/base/WhicheverHasTheGuardsThatWillShootOnSight sending them towards the barn if possible.

1/2 Kinesis's inquisitors: attempt to set up inquisitor Con.

other 1/2: Find me a good speech for the upcoming elections, you don't want  Kinesis to win that do you?

I: Practice My Speechs and prepare my insults on the other Horrors.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 03:27:07 am by crazyabe »
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD horrors 2: Moar CRISHMARSH! game 1 turn 10.
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2015, 01:34:36 pm »

Send the tortoise with a note that says "Skiyes's cultists are with us, their master has sworn loyalty to the tax goat."
Barack should publicly praise the Tax Goat.
Me: Whisper into the minds of all Americans That can vote ((or, as many as possible.))  "Tax Goat for president!"

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2015, 01:38:01 pm »

((I have a Question, How does the Tax goat have 50 hidden cultists when I kidnapped 50  hidden cultists from him?))
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

carp

• Bay Watcher
  • the biggest fish around.*
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2015, 07:40:40 pm »

ME: float some water around sciencey guys like stephen hawkings and neil de grasse tyson just to spite the (how do you like DEM apples)
half of cultists: slowly carry the pump moving the orb of stalwart with it to land dry before the orb got there then deactivate the pump
other half  of cultists: set up a fence around the ropeary with one gate i repeat ONE gate

Carp carp carpcarp CAAR-ARP carpity carpcarp CARP CARP
Caaarp car-AARRP carpity carp-arp carppp-aaaarP.

*i'm looking at you biggerfish.

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
turn 11
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2015, 10:47:12 pm »

((I have a Question, How does the Tax goat have 50 hidden cultists when I kidnapped 50  hidden cultists from him?))
Because it was 3 in the morning.

ME: float some water around sciencey guys like stephen hawkings and neil de grasse tyson just to spite the (how do you like DEM apples)
half of cultists: slowly carry the pump moving the orb of stalwart with it to land dry before the orb got there then deactivate the pump
other half  of cultists: set up a fence around the ropeary with one gate i repeat ONE gate

2: They have all drowned, just like the other 8 mill people. The scientists that don't like you are snooty 2nd raters, they are only hired because everyone competent was visiting new york.
1: Pump comes out of water, water stops, cultists now under rock.
4: 25 cultists outside (or even 50) is far too few to make a fence around new york crater, they go to a hospital instead.
-25 impoverished cultists, cultists now no longer wounded.

Send the tortoise with a note that says "Skiyes's cultists are with us, their master has sworn loyalty to the tax goat."
Barack should publicly praise the Tax Goat.
Me: Whisper into the minds of all Americans That can vote ((or, as many as possible.))  "Tax Goat for president!"

5: The tortoise walks up with an inexplicable trumpeting, they read the flawlessly inked scroll and apologise to everyone involved, they even unblock the doors and windows.
6: A large amount of the population(including Barak) starts walking back and forth chanting "TAX GOAT. TAX GOAT. TAX GOAT." then stops with no idea of what they did. It does not promote trust.
-PR, Skies barn fixed

Me: Recruit some police forces.

200 least trained normal cultists perform wood ritual thingy.

20 other cultists go convince the guards to help them remake the doors.

10 wealthy cultists go make an advertisement which offers money in exchange for service. Target mercenaries.

Komodo dragon and 5 other cultists train behind barn.

6: You use mind stab by accident, local law enforcement is now drooling and doodling blue lizards on walls.
2: You "hand" pick your least competent cultists, you look over to find this.
6: They convince the guards to take down the doors then put them back up.
1: The mercenaries think much better money could be found in ransoming them.
1: You have 5 less cultists, you are proud of your komodo dragon.
local law enforcement insane, guards distracted next turn -5 cultists, 10 cultists in high places kidnapped.

Cultists: Look around for Blood and/or Human sacrifice based minor horror/god/demon summoning rituals.

Mafia Underlings: Drop off 25 of our captives down near Skyies farm/barn/base/WhicheverHasTheGuardsThatWillShootOnSight sending them towards the barn if possible.

1/2 Kinesis's inquisitors: attempt to set up inquisitor Con.

other 1/2: Find me a good speech for the upcoming elections, you don't want Kinesis to win that do you?

I: Practice My Speeches and prepare my insults on the other Horrors.
2: They find a decanter of endless kool-aid. Which is nice, I suppose.
1: They go back to tax goat without incident.
4: They set up Inquisitor Con! where people can hate stuff together.
No roll I actually meant for everybody to write an actual speech for bonus points, anyway I suppose this is for PR 1: Which you lose.
2: You try to regain face, as you never had one to start with this poses a challenge.
-25 prisoners +Inquisitor con -PR

All inquisitors prepare to go off to inquisitor con...

Tax goatTM
Followers:A skunk. A 103 year old tortoise. The 5th segment of a man 'O' war. Some slime mold on a banana, 50 hidden cultists (25 captured by Bont), 80 cultists, 48 heavily armed cultists(At Skyies base), 15 leader cultists, 5 cultists in high places.
Items: Access to orb of stalwart 1, Dragon's blood.
PR: The town of belford thinks you are an alright guy, Brand awareness, The voting public like your one platform campaign.

Kinesis
Followers: 50 impoverished cultists. 25 cultists.
Items: Pontoon base, Orb of Stalwart 3 on fountain spout, Dragons blood, Incompetence-B-gone [3] charges (makes a roll a forgone conclusion).
PR: poor PR

Skyies
Followers: 10 cultists in high places(captured and being ransomed), 100 trained heavily armed cultists, 70 cultists, komodo dragon, 52 lightly armed very well trained cultists, 50 armed trained cultists.
Items:Dragon's blood (You are pleased by the name), Reinforced barn with Orb of stalwart 1 with 48 heavily armed guards(from tax goat, fiddling with door), tungsten, graphene, 52 light weapons, 100 Flamethrowers/bombs, Training facility, Wooden glyph of warding, Tactical nuke.
PR: Servant to Tax goat, -PR with scientists
Haters: 20 inquisitors in high places, 101 inquisitors, 100 researcher inquisitors, NULL crystal location
Misc.:local law enforcement insane.

Bont da lifas
You: Summoned
Followers: Kinesis inquisitor alliance, 200 cultists, 200 armed mafia underlings, 25 hidden cultists
Items: Orb of Stalwart 2 with summoning platform, Trapped temple base, some money, dragon's blood, weapons cache location, 50 kidnapped hidden Tax goat cultists.
PR:???
Events: Kinesis attack/inconvenience needed in <[1] turns

World
Events: elections now, 19-20 on the votey die shall result in a reroll.
Misc: inquisitor con, where inquisitors convene

ELECTIONS ARE HAPPENING NEXT TURN, PLEASE TYPE A SPEECH, OR DON'T, IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:04:29 am by Evonix »

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2015, 11:18:43 pm »

Publicly denounce (Through the tortoise, three cultists, and the slime) Bont Da Lifas for causing the event, including to mention the fact that he has kidnapped 50 people from the town of Belford, and that they must be freed, or I, will throw the full force of my funding against him.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2015, 01:06:51 am »

My Speech: Which of the four Candidates would you like to have, The Mind controlling Goat That is Attacking my Reputation? I Believe it is an insane mutant with no regard for earth! Then There is Kinesis, he drowns his own people and claims that it's an Accident over E-Book, He is as incompetent as they come, he even Flooded New York After setting up a massive Flaming Roperary around his cult as an insult to stupidity! And finally you have Skyles, he drove local law enforcement insane in his stupidity!! I have gathered many people to follow me and they are almost all alive! I Am also the only one that is actually here! So which one of us do you want?

(Since I probably can do both at the same time, If not, Just do the Speech instead of the action.)
My action: I change the biome of Kinesis's Pontoon base to "Arctic".

Cultists: Serve the Decanter of endless kool-aid to everyone that is not a part of this cult so they vote for me!

Mafia Underlings: Rig the votes in my favor!

Inquisitors: Give out papers that point out all the stupid things Kinesis, Skyles, and the Taxgoat have done, to anyone and everyone that shows up to inquisitor con.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 29, 2015, 04:22:36 am »

Send my 15 leadership men to do their own speeches, passing out flyers of all the stupid things Bont, has done, including several things that didn't happen.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16