Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14

Author Topic: You are a dragon awakening from slumber, the suggestion game, Update #18 Huzzah!  (Read 21939 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: You are a dragon awakening from slumber, the suggestion game
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2015, 07:48:26 pm »

"It's 2012. December 21st. It's just before Christmas."

Oh my.
The MAYANS! And the ILLUMINADI!
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2015, 08:06:27 pm »

Interesting.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2015, 10:04:48 pm »

Demand tribute.

Negotiate for tribute if needed.  Maybe promise to spare their pathetic lives.

Also demand they stop the buzzing so we can sleep.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2015, 11:01:21 pm »

PTW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2015, 12:05:57 am »

Well this is all kinds of disconcerting. The humans seem to have gone strange and gone big while we were asleep; in addition to the lights and sounds everywhere, they've developed a number fetish and who knows how many other things we don't even recognize the words for. We can't even get a straight answer out of them half the time, which suggests we're going to need to clarify some basics before we can make use of more casual conversation.

So to start with, I think we're going to need our little friend here for longer than expected. We should get her to solid ground and land if possible; the coast isn't ideal, but what are you gonna do. Then we can begin asking her very basic questions; why is it "the year 2012," why are there so many lights, what do the lights come from, explain talking boxes and bird chirpers in detail, and so on.

In the meantime, declaring ourselves and demanding to know who (and then clarifying what) we are speaking to is good.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2015, 12:34:24 am »

Well this is all kinds of disconcerting. The humans seem to have gone strange and gone big while we were asleep; in addition to the lights and sounds everywhere, they've developed a number fetish and who knows how many other things we don't even recognize the words for. We can't even get a straight answer out of them half the time, which suggests we're going to need to clarify some basics before we can make use of more casual conversation.

So to start with, I think we're going to need our little friend here for longer than expected. We should get her to solid ground and land if possible; the coast isn't ideal, but what are you gonna do. Then we can begin asking her very basic questions; why is it "the year 2012," why are there so many lights, what do the lights come from, explain talking boxes and bird chirpers in detail, and so on.

In the meantime, declaring ourselves and demanding to know who (and then clarifying what) we are speaking to is good.

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2015, 08:30:48 am »

+1
Great idea, +1
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2015, 08:31:46 am »

+1
Great idea, +1
+1
and then we eat her

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2015, 10:33:27 am »

+1
Great idea, +1
+1
and then we eat her
+1, except for the eating her part.

"How long has it been since the beginning of the reign of King William?"
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2015, 11:12:23 am »

+1
Great idea, +1
+1
and then we eat her
+1, except for the eating her part.

"How long has it been since the beginning of the reign of King William?"

+1 this. Except for the eating part, we shouldn't eat such an unfulfilling thnig.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2015, 11:13:11 am »

Fine, we'll eat the Coast Guard when they inevitably show up.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2015, 11:56:57 am »

i kinda want a pet human...
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2015, 12:18:35 pm »

+1 Let's get a pet human.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2015, 12:19:04 pm »

+1 Let's get a pet human.
the one we have seems nice. Keep her.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Icefire2314