Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2 miners cancel dig: interrupted by each other  (Read 884 times)

Psieye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
2 miners cancel dig: interrupted by each other
« on: December 06, 2015, 06:08:36 pm »

Imagine my surprise when a brand new fort gets an interruption message with combat reports. Turns out, the 2 miners got into an argument, grew bitter and started throwing punches at each other. One of them is now enraged at all enemies. Only reason the fight stopped is because the enraged one is unconscious from the one-sided beating.

The new Needs section says this unconscious one is "unfettered after arguing". In fact, she "personally sees no value in holding back complaints and concealing emotions and does not really value skills related to fighting" and worships a deity of wisdom. The other guy? Also "unfettered after arguing" as well as "causing trouble". He personally "sees perseverance in the face of adversity as bull-headed and foolish" and has "a shortage of patience".

Ok, the defeated one woke up and cleaned herself up. All her bruises healed in that short time except her thumb which is "mangled beyond recognition".

ALL HAIL THE NEW NEEDS SYSTEM!
Military Training EXP Analysis
Congrats, Psieye. This is the first time I've seen a derailed thread get put back on the rails.

omega_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Architect, Dabbling Modder
    • View Profile
Re: 2 miners cancel dig: interrupted by each other
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 06:27:42 pm »

Holy crap this is glorious. Why was this released the week before finals? D:

FortunaDraken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 2 miners cancel dig: interrupted by each other
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 06:58:46 pm »

Most lovely~
I just had a "lord consort" visit and decide to stay. Preparing for Trojan war reenactment.
Protip: statues cannot be made out of wood unless they're artifacts. If you see what appears to be a wooden statue outside your fort and it's not an artifact, destroy it immediately.