Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18

Author Topic: Only Forumites Survive - Bay12 Edition  (Read 15799 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Only Forumites Survive - Bay12 Edition
« Reply #135 on: December 07, 2015, 04:11:45 pm »

Right.  Welcome to Maryland.

Can you boats or electrical?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 07, 2015, 04:20:17 pm »

Alright, I have come up with a plan. Call it: Operation I don`t know what to call this.
First:People gather supply's. Non-US people, meet up and build boats or something. People on the west coast, figure out how to run trains/planes.
Second:People on the US meet in Washington DC. If you are on the west coast, fly into Reagan National Airport or some train station in DC. People not in the US, meet up at the Norfolk navy base, then sail up to DC.
Third:Meet in the Smithsonian Castle in DC. Maybe even the Arts and Industry building(The 2nd oldest Smithsonian building, may be bigger than the Smithsonian Castle) 
Fourth:Create a government, maybe called the Republic of the Potomac. Then we will need to figure out everything else.
Ever heard of the phrase "Don't drop the soap? Completely disregard it in prison! It will help you climb the prison social hierarchy

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 07, 2015, 04:23:52 pm »

Eventually we'd have to get seven people, give them a wagon, and have them colonize the area surrounding a volcano.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 07, 2015, 04:28:40 pm »

NJW, isn't the Channel Tunnel a thing?

Also, it's drought.
Draughts are different things.
Not for crossing the Thames, no... what did you mean?
One wheel short of a wagon

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 07, 2015, 04:32:20 pm »

Channel Tunnel doesn't even cross the Thames. It crosses the English Channel, hence the name :P

Also, I'd probably hole up in my nice comfy house, go looting from time to time, and generally go quietly insane until one of the few British Bay12ers stumbles upon the smoke in my backyard.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 07, 2015, 04:33:35 pm »

Too bad, lad, I'd likely have mistaken it for a dangerous fire and thrown a molotov over the roof to put it out.
thincake

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 07, 2015, 04:35:47 pm »

Too bad, lad, I'd likely have mistaken it for a dangerous fire and thrown a molotov over the roof to put it out.
While you two were having a "who can go insane first" competition, I reckon I'd go desecrate Margaret Thactcher's grave a few times.
One wheel short of a wagon

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 07, 2015, 04:41:59 pm »

I'd find a library in DC honestly.
Then READ.

..Then figure out mechanics, engineering, and build a cannon.
Why? Because bitches love cannons safety and overall protection, and the fact that no one could possibly stop me. After that.. well, watch as the rest of B12 squabbles with themselves.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 07, 2015, 04:44:55 pm »

I'll probably hike up Malaysia to hook up with Cinder after getting supplies. After that, who knows?
I do stuff, I guess

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 07, 2015, 05:09:07 pm »

NJW, isn't the Channel Tunnel a thing?

Also, it's drought.
Draughts are different things.
Not for crossing the Thames, no... what did you mean?
Sorry, I thought you were aiming for the continent.

@UU and Cinder:

Once we've tracked down a pilot, you're getting rescued.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 07, 2015, 05:16:01 pm »

Alright, I have come up with a plan. Call it: Operation I don`t know what to call this.
First:People gather supply's. Non-US people, meet up and build boats or something. People on the west coast, figure out how to run trains/planes.
Second:People on the US meet in Washington DC. If you are on the west coast, fly into Reagan National Airport or some train station in DC. People not in the US, meet up at the Norfolk navy base, then sail up to DC.
Third:Meet in the Smithsonian Castle in DC. Maybe even the Arts and Industry building(The 2nd oldest Smithsonian building, may be bigger than the Smithsonian Castle) 
Fourth:Create a government, maybe called the Republic of the Potomac. Then we will need to figure out everything else.

Why would you possibly decide flying or driving or training are better options than driving for anywhere in North America? Gas is plentiful in the short to medium term, and considering the average skill set, one would be much much less likely to crash horribly.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 07, 2015, 05:17:29 pm »

For people in East Asia, would it be more efficient to try and hike across the continent towards Western Europe or try and island hop across the Pacific?
I do stuff, I guess

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #147 on: December 07, 2015, 05:24:29 pm »

Once I get my ship together I'll sail around Australia and Asia to pick everyone up before crossing to the west coast of the US. Might take a few months but at least then we get more people together.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 07, 2015, 05:36:26 pm »

The GM just told me this is freefo discussion. So, if someone wants to become GM, be my guest
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 07, 2015, 06:04:12 pm »

We need someone legendary to GM us.
Possibly a wizard too.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18