Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18

Author Topic: Only Forumites Survive - Bay12 Edition  (Read 15791 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Only Forumites Survive - Bay12 Edition
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2015, 12:41:41 pm »

Why doesn't everyone on the North American continent meet up in the Midwest?  It's a long trip, but there's a massive amount of agricultural infrastructure we could exploit.  I would say Great Plains, but we might want to avoid the majority of the Tornadoes.

If we go by all members of the forum surviving, then out of the 46 thousand population, there would be 3.5 thousand females.  Granted, that might only be the stated, meaning the actual number is a bit higher, but that's a pretty low number that only weakens things if it only includes the active members of the forum.  Still, we know which portion of the population would be considered royalty.
For a California boy like me, the Midwest gets stupid cold during the winter. I'd rather not risk hypothermia in -15 degree temperatures :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2015, 01:00:39 pm »

Live in a cathedral, St Pauls. Get a blowtorch and a power drill, and start systematically drilling through the foundations and cutting through the iron struts of all the skyscrapers I didn't like.
One wheel short of a wagon

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2015, 01:05:22 pm »

Why doesn't everyone on the North American continent meet up in the Midwest?  It's a long trip, but there's a massive amount of agricultural infrastructure we could exploit.  I would say Great Plains, but we might want to avoid the majority of the Tornadoes.

If we go by all members of the forum surviving, then out of the 46 thousand population, there would be 3.5 thousand females.  Granted, that might only be the stated, meaning the actual number is a bit higher, but that's a pretty low number that only weakens things if it only includes the active members of the forum.  Still, we know which portion of the population would be considered royalty.
Nah, we should just do west and east coast areas. Coasts have more supply's than the Midwest, as it mostly has agriculture. We could go there if it does not work. USA bay12ers should go to the coasts.
Ever heard of the phrase "Don't drop the soap? Completely disregard it in prison! It will help you climb the prison social hierarchy

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2015, 01:10:11 pm »

Also fishing probably is easier to do with low-ish tech level than high-intensity agriculture.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2015, 01:13:52 pm »

In the end, it would be best if all Bay12'ers were in one location, at least by country. That way repopulation and survival will be easier and feasable.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2015, 01:34:19 pm »

Cry in a corner about how the closest people are seperated by a giant friggin ocean?
I do stuff, I guess

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2015, 01:57:11 pm »

California people should make the trip to D.C. Or vice versa. I think being on the coast is better then the middle of bumfuck no where
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2015, 02:25:00 pm »

Hmm..

Well, as I would probably be the only Bay12'er in a long radius, mourn for loved ones, drive and loot everywhere I could, including the one gun store I know the directions too, check Bay12 in fear, then obviously drive to DC, trying to figure out how to drive a car in the first place along the way without dying. Realize guns are useless as all the others alive are Bay12'ers. Cry. Then read/listen to anyone in DC and do whatever they tell me.
Welcome to DC
Ever heard of the phrase "Don't drop the soap? Completely disregard it in prison! It will help you climb the prison social hierarchy

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 07, 2015, 02:27:03 pm »

In the end, it would be best if all Bay12'ers were in one location, at least by country. That way repopulation and survival will be easier and feasable.
America: East coasters go to DC, West coasters come to DC, there are highways

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 07, 2015, 02:27:07 pm »

Hmm..

Well, as I would probably be the only Bay12'er in a long radius, mourn for loved ones, drive and loot everywhere I could, including the one gun store I know the directions too, check Bay12 in fear, then obviously drive to DC, trying to figure out how to drive a car in the first place along the way without dying. Realize guns are useless as all the others alive are Bay12'ers. Cry. Then read/listen to anyone in DC and do whatever they tell me.
Welcome to DC
I feel very welcomed.

America: East coasters go to DC, West coasters go to Californka

You are probably correct.. for short term. Long term should have everyone move to Washington, due to California being probably worse for scavenging.. I think.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 07, 2015, 02:28:34 pm »

Hmm..

:D
Welcome to DC
I feel very welcomed.

America: East coasters go to DC, West coasters go to Californka

You are probably correct.. for short term. Long term should have everyone move to Washington, due to California being probably worse for scavenging.. I think.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 07, 2015, 02:56:13 pm »

gret suces
No but seriously us Bay12ers in England are stuffed. :P
Nah, we have a (plane) pilot somewhere.  I am reasonably sure of this.
Or boats.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 07, 2015, 02:58:29 pm »

I live by the sea, coast confirmed for boats.
Also I CAN FINALLY USE AN AIR GUN WHILE WEARING A MAID OUTFIT

not that I'd do that or anything.
thincake

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 07, 2015, 03:01:06 pm »

Hang on, couldn't England B12ers go to the mainland???
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 07, 2015, 03:05:55 pm »

A boat, preferably a large one like a container ship, can certainly make the trip across the world. Not only that, it'll be more efficient. In addition to picking up the people, additional supplies can also be taken.
I do stuff, I guess
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18