Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18

Author Topic: Only Forumites Survive - Bay12 Edition  (Read 15766 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Only Forumites Survive - Bay12 Edition
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2015, 07:11:43 pm »

Have an absolutely ridiculous sense of déjà vu, assuming the internet is still in operation, go dig up the last time we had this thread.
And then weep about the massive sausagefest.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2015, 07:13:43 pm »

All of you are crazy.
Form one united global Bay12 nation, with Toady as our supreme ruler. Breed more bay12'ers, get a coding team of 10,000 people to work on DF, inventing sentient AI
+1. Where can we meet at nomad?
ASL
Too young, male, Virginia
Too young, male, Georgia
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2015, 07:30:22 pm »

the question is, are there enough female bay12ers to maintain something of a stable population? or at least a population that has a chance of surviving?
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2015, 07:31:10 pm »

the question is, are there enough female bay12ers to maintain something of a stable population? or at least a population that has a chance of surviving?
probably not

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2015, 07:40:48 pm »

probably not
Also, get my dog, and my cat, some food, my phone, then learn how to drive. After that, drive to baltimore.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2015, 07:58:35 pm »

Anyway, I'd go grab myself a tank, het, fueller and head to the beach.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2015, 08:07:55 pm »

Hm.
The premise specifies active accounts but whatever...

tntey:You would probably find that I'm currently starting organizing in the Baltimore area.

A note that TV stations would probably not have many people....Hm.

Actually...

Track down local affiliate stations and set up a loop to broadcast the meetup points.
I live in the Baltimore area. Just saying...
We live like 40 minutes from baltimore right?
Google maps says 59 minutes...
Ever heard of the phrase "Don't drop the soap? Completely disregard it in prison! It will help you climb the prison social hierarchy

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2015, 08:09:55 pm »

probably not
Also, get my dog, and my cat, some food, my phone, then learn how to drive. After that, drive to baltimore.
Yup. And raid the city of its zero riches!
Ever heard of the phrase "Don't drop the soap? Completely disregard it in prison! It will help you climb the prison social hierarchy

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2015, 08:12:48 pm »

probably not
savage
literally

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2015, 08:15:19 pm »

probably not
savage
literally
You gonna come up to baltimore nomad?

Spoiler: Request for the DM (click to show/hide)
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2015, 08:16:28 pm »

no, i'm driving north to atlanta

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2015, 08:18:23 pm »

probably not
savage
literally

What we could do is settle in the DC area. Its mostly central, and is much richer (and cooler) than Baltimore. We would have basic buildings to set up a government, apartments, and the Potomac river to trade with bay12ers not in DC.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2015, 08:18:57 pm »

probably not
savage
literally

What we could do is settle in the DC area. Its mostly central, and is much richer (and cooler) than Baltimore. We would have basic buildings to set up a government, apartments, and the Potomac river to trade with bay12ers not in DC.
Does it go to baltimore?

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2015, 08:19:41 pm »

DC is a swamp by trade. Probably not the best climate to try to settle in.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2015, 08:21:26 pm »

probably not
savage
literally

Does it go to baltimore?
The river flows into the Chesapeake Bay, which Baltimore is on
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18