Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

Author Topic: Only Forumites Survive - Bay12 Edition  (Read 15752 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Only Forumites Survive - Bay12 Edition
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2015, 06:06:16 pm »

PTW

Find a f-ing bunker or something.

Nobody alive but Bay12ers means nobody alive to keep nuclear power plants from exploding.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2015, 06:07:12 pm »

Go to Baltimore and raid all the riches of the city. Oh wait, its baltimore. Might as well go to Washington and raid Bethesda`s hq. Maybe form a society in Boulder, Colorado and nuke Las Vegas. I really have no idea...
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 07:06:10 pm by Jayjake9 »
Ever heard of the phrase "Don't drop the soap? Completely disregard it in prison! It will help you climb the prison social hierarchy

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2015, 06:15:47 pm »

PTW

Nobody alive but Bay12ers means nobody alive to keep nuclear power plants from exploding.

Nuclear power plants can't explode  :-\. Like, not even if you tried.

Here is a list I have prepared.

1. Tell everyone "I TOLD YA SO!"
2. Blame the Liberals.
3. Collect all the firearms of the world. Promptly ignore all weapons laws. Collect all derelict explosives, tanks, aircraft, and other combat vehicles.
4. Play with them for the rest of eternity.

Isn't that all you really need in life?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2015, 06:16:21 pm »

PTW

2. Blame the Liberals.
3. Collect all the firearms of the world. Promptly ignore all weapons laws. Collect all derelict explosives, tanks, aircraft, and other combat vehicles.

K trashcan man.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2015, 06:19:03 pm »

PTW

2. Blame the Liberals.

K trashcan man.

Your right! I forgot to mention making the Anime Library! Doh.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2015, 06:22:04 pm »

All of you are crazy.
Form one united global Bay12 nation, with Toady as our supreme ruler. Breed more bay12'ers, get a coding team of 10,000 people to work on DF, inventing sentient AI

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2015, 06:23:09 pm »

All of you are crazy.
Form one united global Bay12 nation, with Toady as our supreme ruler. Breed more bay12'ers, get a coding team of 10,000 people to work on DF, inventing sentient AI
+1. Where can we meet at nomad?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2015, 06:24:37 pm »

All of you are crazy.
I'll +1 that
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2015, 06:24:59 pm »

All of you are crazy.

Bay12'er's breeding is a nightmare in itself. That is something nations would have to stop with force of arms.

All of you are crazy.

Thus the NomadXTntey ship sails.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2015, 07:03:08 pm »

Well, I'd try to console Oobles, then try to deal with the bodies of my parents and then my neighbors, then I'd check the internet for an explenation, starting with Bay12. Since I'd be going WTF at the moment, I'd probably go to the WTF thread first. I'd probably NOT remember to check THIS thread first, but since I've posted here it would pop up on my updated topics fairly quickly.
I'd try to learn if there was anyone - ANYONE - nearby who was alive besides Oobles and me. Then try and learn to drive, preferably don't die in a fiery crash, get a big bus, put as many non-perishables/canned goods as I can, raid some electronics stores for a new computer, find a wifi hotspot that was still working and find out how to activate a cellphone and turn it into a wifi hotspot - since the government would be down, I guess it wouldn't be illegal. That way no matter where I went I'd have internet, at least. Then I'd coordinate with other survivors online to find a safe place, someplace with food and working infrastructure. I'd probably put myself to a little work maintaining the networks or something, if I could figure them out quickly enough. Otherwise I'd just be a burden.
I don't know about Oobles. Maybe bring him along, if he's willing. He's a bit bull-headed sometimes about doing what I ask of him. He's not really a Bay12er, but he does have an account so he'll survive...
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2015, 07:05:45 pm »

All of you are crazy.
ASL

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2015, 07:07:03 pm »

All of you are crazy.
ASL
Too young, male, Virginia

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2015, 07:08:20 pm »

Hm.
The premise specifies active accounts but whatever...

tntey:You would probably find that I'm currently starting organizing in the Baltimore area.

A note that TV stations would probably not have many people....Hm.

Actually...

Track down local affiliate stations and set up a loop to broadcast the meetup points.
I live in the Baltimore area. Just saying...
Ever heard of the phrase "Don't drop the soap? Completely disregard it in prison! It will help you climb the prison social hierarchy

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2015, 07:09:20 pm »

Hm.
The premise specifies active accounts but whatever...

tntey:You would probably find that I'm currently starting organizing in the Baltimore area.

A note that TV stations would probably not have many people....Hm.

Actually...

Track down local affiliate stations and set up a loop to broadcast the meetup points.
I live in the Baltimore area. Just saying...
We live like 40 minutes from baltimore right?

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2015, 07:09:30 pm »

Have an absolutely ridiculous sense of déjà vu, assuming the internet is still in operation, go dig up the last time we had this thread.
Even the avatars expire eventually.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18