Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Roll to get spooky: turn 9: screamin'  (Read 5749 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to get spooky: turn 1: garden party [signups open]
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2015, 08:36:51 am »

". . ."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to get spooky: turn 1: garden party [signups open]
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2015, 08:34:24 pm »

Ariel just shrugs a little at Bubba's comment about Philadalphians. "Chow sounds good enough to me." Ariel sips at his beer calmly.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to get spooky: turn 2: garden party [signups open]
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2015, 04:15:51 pm »

Turn 2

((I just realised that your old RTD didn't die when I thought it did, and I never realised it was still going. :-[
Sorry about that, Pancaek... I didn't see it pop up in the RTD board for a while and it was kinda the only RTD I was in, so I stopped checking for it. If I ever do that again feel free to send me a PM or throw something at me.))
((Eh, don't worry about it. I messed up the scale of it and it turned out too big for my to actually get a handle on. I basically didn't know what to do with it most of the time so I just kinda let it die.))

The trio makes some small talk as they get their beer refills. Mostly it's just Ariel and Bubba talking to eachother, while tattoos keeps quiet. In between sipping their beer, or chugging it in Bubba's case, they agree that getting some chow later might not be a bad idea on such a cold and alcohol fueled winter night. In this town, they're really spoiled for options. The bars offer typical snack food. There's also Mister Sou's Chinese-Japanese-Korean-All-Asian-restaurant-and-takeaway right around the corner, with Greasy Joe's All-American deep fried delights not two blocks further, two Verdunville staples.

While they're sipping their beers, they hear the four college kids get really loud in the distance. The girls are giggling as drunk college kids are want to do and the two guys are pointing at the magician and making exaggerated hand motions, speaking to eachother in that weird language of excited college frat guys that consists about 85% of the word "bro" with some other miscellaneous words thrown in. You still can't see the magician, but clearly he did something cool.

The band's singer collapsed on stage, too drunk to stand up. To everyone's suprise, he's still singing on even while ont he ground. What a champ.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2015, 05:04:13 pm »

Name: Ariel Essert (His parents named him wierd, don't ask)
Appearance: A young man, brown hair, brown eyes, fairly well-built. Prefers to wear a mask and hat of some sort, something that'll hide the face or at least the eyes. Wears a blue jacket/hoodie, brown khaki pants, and a large backpack with clothes, food, a bit of spending money, etc.
Backstory: A bit of a wanderer, who decided to stay here for the next few months. He'll probably leave if nothing interesting happens in a while.
Fear/phobia: Spiders and/or creepy-crawlies (cockroaches, flies, maggots, honeybees, wasps, etc.)
Stats:
STR: 1
DEX: 1
MND: 2

Ariel simply rolls his eyes in exasperation at the college kids, ignoring the collapsed singer. "So, where do you wanna go for chow? Maybe Mister Sou's?"

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2015, 05:05:02 pm »

"Dont matter much to me. . ."
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2015, 04:59:39 pm »

"Now I dunno whatchu bigtown fellas eat in dem big citehs, but we do have some amayzun bargers at greazeh Jo's. Dem real good. Real good and the companeh in 'er ain't half bad eithur."

Eye angrily at the frat kids. We don't like their kind around here.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2015, 12:42:51 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"Sounds good enough for me. How much's the chow cost at that place?"

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2015, 05:19:13 am »

"Affurdabul. Cheep. Hanastlay, dem bargersh for dat press is eh gawd traed."

((Why are you posting your sheet with every post?))
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2015, 08:07:51 pm »

((Sorry, I guess it's not necessecary after all.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to get spooky: turn 3: garden party [signups open]
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2015, 10:02:25 am »

"Now I dunno whatchu bigtown fellas eat in dem big citehs, but we do have some amayzun bargers at greazeh Jo's. Dem real good. Real good and the companeh in 'er ain't half bad eithur."

Eye angrily at the frat kids. We don't like their kind around here.
You shoot the frat kids a dirty look, which their alcohol addled minds somehow interpets as an invitation to come bother you. One of the frat kids appoaches the group.

"Yo, bro, bros, you gotta see this guy! He can like, like do magic and shit! It's totally blowing my mind bro! How the fuck does it work, bro?"

You can see the "magician" now that the frat kid has come over to you. He looks like your average hip-hop gangster wannabe. He waves over in your direction, smiling. The hand he waves with was the one holding the cup of beer, which is now floating in mid-air.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2015, 11:28:22 am »

"Woah... Will you take a look at that Bubba, it actually looks like magic! None of those sleight of hand shenanigans!"

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2015, 11:50:23 am »

"You one of 'em Aysuns? You look the part. We dun' like Aysuns 'round 'ere."
Push the magician.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2015, 12:24:00 pm »

"What the fuck... How drunk am I?"
I grab the magician's drink.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2015, 02:05:45 pm »

"You one of 'em Aysuns? You look the part. We dun' like Aysuns 'round 'ere."
Push the magician.

An anime-style sweatdrop appears on Ariel's temple. "Is there any foreign ethnicity that you DO like, Bubba? You don't even like people from an American state... Also, that's racist."

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2015, 02:37:27 pm »

"I dunno 'bout no ethnoocay, but I sure don' like this guy heer, don' matter if he bein' black, yellow, green or normal."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4