Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Roll to get spooky: turn 9: screamin'  (Read 5743 times)

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to get spooky: turn 7: Greasy Mac
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2016, 08:51:49 am »

Check the menu.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2016, 08:59:46 am »

Check the menu.
There is no menu. You just ask Greasy Mac what you want and you'll take whatever he gives you. Don't much matter what shape the grease's got, 's long as it's Greasy Mac's Grease.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2016, 09:19:09 am »

"Hey Mac, serve me up wif a hemberga. Or two."
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2016, 12:38:34 pm »

"I'l Take a Burger as well."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2016, 07:54:01 pm »

"Hamburger with Fries, please."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2016, 04:15:14 pm »

"I'l Take a Burger as well."
"Hamburger with Fries, please."
"Hey Mac, serve me up wif a hemberga. Or two."
Greasy mac merely grunts and sets off to do his greasy magic. Four hamburgers, grilled to perfection, in between two nicely toasted buns with a slice of tomato, onions, some pickle and sauce. Also a little red basket with fries in them. He puts the four three trays one the counter, clearly expecting you to take your food to the table yourself.

The three of you sit down and begin to eat. it's all pretty dang tasty, and also very filling. Mac clearly doesn't skimp on the amount of food he gives out. The tv is on with the sound off, but it looks like a news report on a local tv channel. The title in the bottom says "Massacre Party". In the distance you hear police and ambulance sirens.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to get spooky: turn 8: good eatin' and news reports
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2016, 06:18:52 pm »

"Fackin' kids these days cayunt keyp eet down."

Watch the news disinterestedly whilst eating the burger. Then consume my fries. Then, if there are any left on the table, I eat them too.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2016, 06:21:36 pm »

"Why do I get the feeling it was a good thing that we left that party earlier..."
I say, before eating my burger, I don't need Bubba stealing it...
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2016, 10:18:22 pm »

Ariel tried to take the basket of fries out of Bubba's reach.

"Sorry pal, I ain't sharing these."

He then proceeded to eat the hamburger he ordered. Listen in on the news conversation. After all, the wanderer and his buddies did just leave a party... could that be... Ariel's heart sank in his chest as he wondered...

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to get spooky: turn 9: screamin'
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2016, 06:14:46 pm »

((sorry for the long wait. I had two exams one day after another and I didn't find the time to properly sit and think out a turn.))

"Fackin' kids these days cayunt keyp eet down."

Watch the news disinterestedly whilst eating the burger. Then consume my fries. Then, if there are any left on the table, I eat them too.
Ariel tried to take the basket of fries out of Bubba's reach.

"Sorry pal, I ain't sharing these."

He then proceeded to eat the hamburger he ordered. Listen in on the news conversation. After all, the wanderer and his buddies did just leave a party... could that be... Ariel's heart sank in his chest as he wondered...
"Why do I get the feeling it was a good thing that we left that party earlier..."
I say, before eating my burger, I don't need Bubba stealing it...

The three of you watch the news broadcast with varying degrees of attention. Bubba tries to get some of Ariel's fries, but Ariel is quick to drag the little basket out of Bubba's reach, leaving him with 'only' his two burgers. You can't really make out many details about the broadcast since Mac has the tv on mute. You've all finished your meals and are about to ask Mac to turn the volume up when you start hearing screaming from the street. Mac raises an eyeborw and the three of you look towards the front window, trying to see what the screaming is all about.

The sound gets louder, but you don't immediately see anything. Then, as the screaming sounds very close by, a young man runs iint view from the right side of the shop, his shirt covered with bloodstain in the front. He's flailing his arms and manages to smack face first into a parked van. He's on the ground, squirming, still screaming. Now that he's right in front of the shop, you can make out the words. They include such gems as "they're so loud in my head!" and "The worms are eating me from the inside!". 

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2016, 06:21:44 pm »

"Hmm... I think I'd best get rid of that punk, He is really annoying."
I Get up, Pay for my burger and walk out, I might as well kick some sense into that screamer on the way though...
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2016, 10:54:08 am »

"Hey, I'm not so sure that trying to fight the guy is such a good idea..."

Ariel pays for his food, walks out trying to prevent... whatever his name is from attacking the insane man.

EDIT: Additionally, try to talk to the man. What's going on here?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 03:17:53 pm by AzyWng »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2016, 12:59:50 pm »

"Hey Mac, how 'bout you come with us for a sec? The frat shits are stealin' buyers and now these punks are actin' up, so you won' get much business today, and I say teach these shits a lesson. How 'bout you?"

If he agrees, Bubba heads out, grabs whatever pipe, stick or bat is nearby and looks around for the screaming shit kids. If the screamer is overly obnoxious, bat him a few times (preferably not multiple times over the head, but other than that anything goes).

If he doesn't, Bubba gets one more burger (or two, actually) and repeats the action above.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2016, 10:43:43 am »

Hello? Pancake?

Respond! Respond!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2016, 11:04:21 am »

Eh, I'm going to be honest, I don't think I'm going to continue this. It's not nearly as fun as I thought it would be and every time I sit down to think up the next step I've got trouble even coming up with anything at all. I'm dissapointed, but I think this whole horror thing just isn't for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]