Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

WHO SHALL BE ELECTED AS BARON or BARONESS? LINK TO DETAILS: http://bit.ly/1rYwMDL

Ilre Obeycarry
- 0 (0%)
Shud Rubbedmoisten
- 0 (0%)
Thrun Nestleshields
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 12, 2016, 05:21:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 31

Author Topic: BLAZECOOKS III - Human Fort  (Read 46936 times)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
Re: YEAR TEN - BLAZECOOKS III - Human Fort!!! v.42.06
« Reply #330 on: April 29, 2016, 12:31:35 pm »

Quote from: everyone else on whatever date
SUGGESTIONS AND STUFF
Gringotts. Put in a horrible minecart ride, traps, and some blind cave dragons.

Holy shit I am building Gringotts.

Great Cacame...

Circus yes.
This must happen, and the next time goblins show up, you must stick them in cage traps and put them behind whatever desks you put in the place.

This is now the most important thing in BLAZECOOKS. I'm just sad that we have to get other things in order first (like housing) so we can fully concentrate on it.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: April 29, 2016, 01:29:28 pm »

SUGGESTIONS AND STUFF

Great Cacame...

Circus yes.
This must happen, and the next time goblins show up, you must stick them in cage traps and put them behind whatever desks you put in the place.

This is now the most important thing in BLAZECOOKS. I'm just sad that we have to get other things in order first (like housing) so we can fully concentrate on it.

I have an idea of how to knock out at least one priority while fulfilling this one: use Onyx as your test dummy for all of the traps (including the minecart one). After all, I seem to recall a mandate being placed on One Onyx Learnedmouth Corpse.

EDIT: Here it is!
Do tell!

Also, only minor updates today. The archery squad has increased to 5 members, the housing structure spans the street and looks pretty neat, and should contain 100 or so homes when complete. It has terraces.

Onyx has become quite good at defense. She is Proficient at Shields, Skilled at Armor Use, and Talented at Dodging. I think she might actually reliably survive upcoming fights.
Given how most community forts can end up, Onyx is probably going to become the most badass human in the whole military, single handedly taking out entire sieges and forgotten beasts.

This cannot be allowed to happen.  Send her to fight that shrimp beast.  NOW!

Onyx Discforge has placed a mandate: Dead Onyx Learnmouths 0/1
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 01:31:37 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 29, 2016, 02:09:12 pm »

Yeah that sounds legit. Onyx should be placed in as much danger as possible without actively trying to murder him.

Anyway, I'm thinking a rail that goes to a closer, less-security hall of smaller vaults, with an absurd minecart ride of horror to the bottom wherein there are dragons and such guarding any artifacts and such.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

Onyx Discforge

• Bay Watcher
  • [Greg cancels fight FPS: Went insane]
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 29, 2016, 02:10:18 pm »

SUGGESTIONS AND STUFF

Great Cacame...

Circus yes.

I have an idea of how to knock out at least one priority while fulfilling this one: use Onyx as your test dummy for all of the traps (including the minecart one). After all, I seem to recall a mandate being placed on One Onyx Learnedmouth Corpse.

Do tell!

Also, only minor updates today. The archery squad has increased to 5 members, the housing structure spans the street and looks pretty neat, and should contain 100 or so homes when complete. It has terraces.

Onyx has become quite good at defense. She is Proficient at Shields, Skilled at Armor Use, and Talented at Dodging. I think she might actually reliably survive upcoming fights.
Given how most community forts can end up, Onyx is probably going to become the most badass human in the whole military, single handedly taking out entire sieges and forgotten beasts.

While I would normally second this, we already are going to have Onyx going on a holy crusade against the infidels creepy crawlies down in the depths.  Maybe if she survives (unlikely), then we can send her on trap testing duty.

Maybe we can "test" a shaft of enlightenment on her a couple times (if you don't know what that is,neither look it up on the forums or just ask me).
Don't let past-you pick a username present-you won't like.

Some forts of mine: Snakepit (and Stakepet)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 29, 2016, 02:16:52 pm »

SUGGESTIONS AND STUFF

Great Cacame...

Circus yes.

Do tell!

While I would normally second this, we already are going to have Onyx going on a holy crusade against the infidels creepy crawlies down in the depths.  Maybe if she survives (unlikely), then we can send her on trap testing duty.

Maybe we can "test" a shaft of enlightenment on her a couple times (if you don't know what that is,neither look it up on the forums or just ask me).

Very simple compromise: the minecart track gets built, by Onyx, through the caverns.
It's perfect!

Edit: Holy dragon mother of Armok, our quote pyramids are absolutely huge.

Edit 2.0: The "Very simple compromise" stated above is now to be known as the Infallible Plan that can in No Way Go Wrong (tm)!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 06:09:05 pm by Glass »

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 29, 2016, 08:33:32 pm »

Less quote pyramids please :)

Anyway, it is going to be some time before this gets started in earnest. We have housing to finish and the death pyramid, and some tombs as well. Can't have them intersecting. Gringotts (which needs a new name, by and by) will probably intersect some of the mines, though. They are quite extensive.

Anyway, minor updates here and there. The first housing complex contains 68 homes and needs only a roof. This will alleviate a lot of unhappiness. Rooms are 3x3.

jrrocks1

• Bay Watcher
  • Armoks Sword in the Night
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 29, 2016, 10:46:53 pm »

Anyway, it is going to be some time before this gets started in earnest. We have housing to finish and the death pyramid, and some tombs as well. Can't have them intersecting. Gringotts (which needs a new name, by and by) will probably intersect some of the mines, though. They are quite extensive.

Anyway, minor updates here and there. The first housing complex contains 68 homes and needs only a roof. This will alleviate a lot of unhappiness. Rooms are 3x3.
What you need now is a circus master no circus is complete without one of those!
From the forests of Elves, To the shores of Humans, To the Towers of Goblins, We fight our own battles, On land and on Sea, We fight for glory, We fight for gold, We are proud to call ourselves
A Dwarven Viking

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 30, 2016, 06:41:59 am »

We could call it the Burning Kitchen.
I mean, we are Blazecooks, right?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 30, 2016, 03:45:26 pm »

Oh, I know! We could hold a vote on the name, the same way we did for the Sloppy Jester!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 02, 2016, 04:51:04 pm »

Hello? Dunamisdeos? Is anything happening?

We need an update! It's been three days!

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 02, 2016, 07:38:28 pm »

You'll have updates when something important happens. Honestly, they are only supposed to be yearly.

In other words: chillax, bruh.  8)

Anton2181

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 03, 2016, 08:31:20 am »

Could I be humaned as a writer/poet?

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 03, 2016, 09:26:22 am »

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUGGESTIONS AND STUFF

Great Cacame...

Circus yes.

Do tell!

Very simple compromise: the minecart track gets built, by Onyx, through the caverns.
It's perfect!

Edit: Holy dragon mother of Armok, our quote pyramids are absolutely huge.

Edit 2.0: The "Very simple compromise" stated above is now to be known as the Infallible Plan that can in No Way Go Wrong (tm)!
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 03, 2016, 11:26:32 am »

You'll have updates when something important happens. Honestly, they are only supposed to be yearly.

In other words: chillax, bruh.  8)

Eh, sorry about that. I guess that I'm kinda used to reading threads that are already long over, or, in the case of Cacame's thread, perpetually getting Necro'd.
Anyway, I'll try to be a bit more patient.

On another note: Imic, A. the quote you have from me did not include your little... addition to the start and B. the quote you have from Duna is in response to my comment in the quote you have from me, specifically "Edit: Holy dragon mother of Armok, our quote pyramids are absolutely huge." We were in agreement.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 03, 2016, 06:43:52 pm »

No worries  8)

At any rate, we have begun to extract adamantine. I think that the first one to hit legendary weapon skill gets an adamantine weapon. Our population has swelled to over 160, and furniture is being placed in the first housing block.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 31