Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

WHO SHALL BE ELECTED AS BARON or BARONESS? LINK TO DETAILS: http://bit.ly/1rYwMDL

Ilre Obeycarry
- 0 (0%)
Shud Rubbedmoisten
- 0 (0%)
Thrun Nestleshields
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 12, 2016, 05:21:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 31

Author Topic: BLAZECOOKS III - Human Fort  (Read 46944 times)

Onyx Discforge

• Bay Watcher
  • [Greg cancels fight FPS: Went insane]
    • View Profile
Re: Dawn of Time - BLAZECOOKS III - Human Fort!!! v.42.06
« Reply #286 on: April 19, 2016, 02:53:59 pm »

Hang on, has anyone tried to planepacked a book?

Since it only has one component, it might not be possible. Also, wasn't that bug fixed?
They patched the bug that caused the gathering of infinite resources for a mood, but allowed you to direct what images/info appears in objects.
Don't let past-you pick a username present-you won't like.

Some forts of mine: Snakepit (and Stakepet)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 19, 2016, 03:40:25 pm »

Well, we now have 6 Scholars of varying expertise.

Also, tombs have been designated because we need stone anyhow. They will have traps and challenges in order to access them, because tombs are supposed to.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Trigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 19, 2016, 03:47:15 pm »

Fill the tombs with adamantine scourge traps. I bet they hurt like a sunufabitch.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 19, 2016, 03:58:02 pm »

I'm starting to have a problem with happiness. A lot of people are unhappy about the lack of decent meals despite masterwork roasts being cranked out for everyone to eat.

What is this?
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

LordBrassroast

• Bay Watcher
  • Wibble.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 19, 2016, 04:01:17 pm »

Are you making them with just one or two ingredients? They may want variety.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 19, 2016, 04:23:16 pm »

Are you making them with just one or two ingredients? They may want variety.

There are 22 different varieties of prepared meal in Blazecooks and 18 different varieties of edible plant. In theory this has resulted in quite the variation in their diet.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #292 on: April 19, 2016, 04:44:44 pm »

There is a way to get statues and engravings that have planepacked-levels of info, but it takes ages and it doesn't increase materials.

However, once you make it, you can copy it!
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 19, 2016, 05:19:44 pm »

Do tell!

Also, only minor updates today. The archery squad has increased to 5 members, the housing structure spans the street and looks pretty neat, and should contain 100 or so homes when complete. It has terraces.

Onyx has become quite good at defense. She is Proficient at Shields, Skilled at Armor Use, and Talented at Dodging. I think she might actually reliably survive upcoming fights.

Onyx Discforge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 19, 2016, 07:51:16 pm »

Do tell!

Also, only minor updates today. The archery squad has increased to 5 members, the housing structure spans the street and looks pretty neat, and should contain 100 or so homes when complete. It has terraces.

Onyx has become quite good at defense. She is Proficient at Shields, Skilled at Armor Use, and Talented at Dodging. I think she might actually reliably survive upcoming fights.
Given how most community forts can end up, Onyx is probably going to become the most badass human in the whole military, single handedly taking out entire sieges and forgotten beasts.

This cannot be allowed to happen.  Send her to fight that shrimp beast.  NOW!

Onyx Discforge has placed a mandate: Dead Onyx Learnmouths 0/1
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 10:59:42 am by Onyx Discforge »

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 19, 2016, 09:15:18 pm »

The caverns are sealed, sir. There is also no proper defensive fortifications in place for when they are opened. We have GCS, Trolls, Ogres, and multiple FB's.

To make up for this lack of immediate action, I will send her on a personal quest into the caverns to find and destroy ALL forgotten beasts currently on the map when the time comes.

::EDIT::
After rereading this, I realize it will be found instantly unacceptable. Construction of some kind of absurd multi-cavern airlock system will now commence in order to get Onyx to the caverns with all due haste.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 09:19:49 pm by Dunamisdeos »

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #296 on: April 20, 2016, 01:55:20 am »

I meant the 'd' menu. It works for engravings and statues. When the menu pops up, select the one about images and select the one about new image. Create image. Note the name. You can later select use image to use an image you created. Hope thus is readable, ae I'm writing on a phone and the school bus is very bumpy.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Onyx Discforge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 20, 2016, 08:25:16 am »

The caverns are sealed, sir. There is also no proper defensive fortifications in place for when they are opened. We have GCS, Trolls, Ogres, and multiple FB's.

To make up for this lack of immediate action, I will send her on a personal quest into the caverns to find and destroy ALL forgotten beasts currently on the map when the time comes.

After rereading this, I realize it will be found instantly unacceptable. Construction of some kind of absurd multi-cavern airlock system will now commence in order to get Onyx to the caverns with all due haste.
The fortress will rue celebrate the day Onyx committed effective suicide went on a valiant mission to DESTROY OUR UNDERGROUND ENEMIES!  I would say this is a bad idea, but it's too late for that.  Her character has been developed.

Welp, time to send out drafting recruitment forms for sacrifices volunteers for Onyx II.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 20, 2016, 04:57:23 pm »

The fortress will rue celebrate the day Onyx committed effective suicide went on a valiant mission to DESTROY OUR UNDERGROUND ENEMIES!  I would say this is a bad idea, but it's too late for that.  Her character has been developed.

Welp, time to send out drafting recruitment forms for sacrifices volunteers for Onyx II.

Erin volunteers to give you 5832 sheets of evil reed paper sheets to do with as you will, in preparation for this...
Journey to the Center of the Earth
(By Jules Verne)

Edit: these "5832 sheets of evil reed paper sheets" come directly from the Department of Redundancy Department. Their low-quality paper is so low-quality that critics have derided it as incredibly low-quality and appealing to the lowest common denominator, but it's definitely hard enough to break your head on*!

*Only when applied to desks. If you attempt this, don't sue us, we warned you. If you attempt to sue us over it not breaking your head when it's held in the air, you're stupid, and also don't sue us, we have fine print.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 05:02:42 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 20, 2016, 05:56:14 pm »

I meant the 'd' menu. It works for engravings and statues. When the menu pops up, select the one about images and select the one about new image. Create image. Note the name. You can later select use image to use an image you created. Hope thus is readable, ae I'm writing on a phone and the school bus is very bumpy.

Quite readable. Also, I didn't realize that functionality was there. That is super awesome.

Gonna make a statue of Ampersand and imbue it with history. Heck, I can add to it every year.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 31