Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Storm The Compound [REBOOT] OPEN FOR ALL, 2/4 players so far, I NEED PLAYERS  (Read 5798 times)

Doritos

• Bay Watcher
  • SPODERMAN RULES
    • View Profile

My guy OK?

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My primary weapon is a Kalashnikov ak 47.caliber(7.62 NATO ammunition)
Wait so your ak is in 7.62x 51mm? i'd say that it wrong but Wikipedia say otherwise on the newest AKs AK-12
still you might want to take some more ammo after all we can always dump it if we need to.
-----------

I load all my weapons, and get ready.
"So how are going in? Hot or cold?"
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Doritos

• Bay Watcher
  • SPODERMAN RULES
    • View Profile

When can we get started

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Zachary turns to Kenyetta, "That's up to you. I'm just the flyboy."

((I'm drawing up a map for the compound now))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

My primary weapon is a Kalashnikov ak 47.caliber(7.62 NATO ammunition)
My sidearm is a Berretta m9 double action pistol(obviously 9mm)
I have a combat knife
I have a flak jacket
I have a navy seal tactical helmet
I have 4 30 round clips for my ak.
4 clips for my sidearm
Combat fatuiges
Pack of zip ties

My name is john procter private first class.
Can you please do the thing with the modules?

Is this a good CS? Just tell me if I need to change anything.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Again, can you do the modules? You seem to have done it kinda sorta to form, but not really. For reference...
Forms for EVERYONE!standard kit
1 main weapon (1 clip per module space allocated) OR
1 beltfed weapon (1 belt costs 3 module spaces)
1 sidearm (2 clips per module allocated)
1 standard combat ballistics vest(8 module space)
combat fatigues (2 module space)
1 ballistic knife (3 blades per module space allocated)
1 packet of zipties (standard uniform, no module cost)
1 SEAL style helmet (1 helmet module)    (there are other style helmets, SEAL is an example)
frags and flashes are 1 module space each
feel free to ask for custom gear or modified gear (eg halfclips take up half a module)
you can scavenge clips and guns, but that takes time. also 7.62 ammo wont be compatible with .22 or .303 etc weapons. rounds must match weapon
guns start with a free full clip/belt
[/spoiler]

approved extras. These may be withdrawn, withheld or denied at GM's leisure

Form:
How the hell can you get a belt fed sidearm?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 12:31:43 am by Insanegame27 »
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

I'd like to join but I don't know much about weapons at all so I'd be happy to join if someone gave me some help with the guns I'm thinking a sniper with some kind of pistol or knife?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

I'd like to join but I don't know much about weapons at all so I'd be happy to join if someone gave me some help with the guns I'm thinking a sniper with some kind of pistol or knife?
For these last two slots I am going to give them to the people with the more interesting characters.

ATH, would you prefer a high or low power rifle? Would you prefer an automatic, semiautomatic or bolt action rifle? Would you prefer a high power or low power pistol? Would you like it semiautomatic or automatic? I personally caution against snipers (I can see limited usefulness in the territory I am using for my map (WIP) or contrasting that, overpoweredness). I would suggest marksman/sharpshooter as a compromise but if you want a sniper you are allowed a sniper. Snipers shooting from a littlebird would be an interesting mechanic.

I have already mentioned the system for waitlisted players in the OP.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For these last two slots I am going to give them to the people with the more interesting characters.

ATH, would you prefer a high or low power rifle? Would you prefer an automatic, semiautomatic or bolt action rifle? Would you prefer a high power or low power pistol? Would you like it semiautomatic or automatic? I personally caution against snipers (I can see limited usefulness in the territory I am using for my map (WIP) or contrasting that, overpoweredness). I would suggest marksman/sharpshooter as a compromise but if you want a sniper you are allowed a sniper. Snipers shooting from a littlebird would be an interesting mechanic.

I have already mentioned the system for waitlisted players in the OP.
bolt action
High power rifle
Low power pistol
Semi automatic
And id be happy to stay on the lityle bird it would be interesting so yeah I'm fine with that it would be cool!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Does an AW50F sound good to you for the rifle?
Does a M9 or USP or Glock 17/20 sound OK for the pistol?

I am happy to help everyone through character creation.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes to the rifle
Yes to the M9

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Now you have your weapons can you do the char sheets?

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah I think ill take like one other squadmate with all the standard gear to act kinda like a  spotter and bodyguard m16 and m9 for him also

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Storm The Compound (V2.0) [REBOOT] OPEN FOR ALL, 0/4 players so far
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2015, 04:38:23 am »

Look good? Your char needs a name and gender
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 05:41:23 am by Insanegame27 »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

((You do it like this: [-spoiler=name-]your sheet here[-/spoiler-] without the dashes. Or just press reply and then select the button with the radioactivity warning.))

I shall get to know my men, and make sure my and their equipment is all right.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

Is it too late to get in on this action?
If so, my squad is here for a later mission.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 12:52:10 pm by Sosoku234 »
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4