Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 31

Author Topic: 42.XX Adventure thread  (Read 57699 times)

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: 42.01 First adventure thread
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2015, 10:54:38 pm »

Drink the booze. All of it. Hah. I can pick up the purple aramath beer straight out of the barrel. Neither the tavern keeper nor physics cares. Kegstand time.

And now I'm not just going the Sith route and telling a child to value power. I'm doing so while DRUNK. And vomiting.
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2015, 10:58:57 pm »

How do you actually do the new performances. I've tried checking everywhere it might be and I couldn't find anything.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

Nep Nep

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of Za Warudo
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2015, 10:59:22 pm »

And now I'm not just going the Sith route and telling a child to value power. I'm doing so while DRUNK. And vomiting.
Mind if I sig that?
Waluigi rushes to aid him, but not before warning Bowser, "Don't expect mouth-to-mouth!"

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2015, 10:59:34 pm »

How do you actually do the new performances. I've tried checking everywhere it might be and I couldn't find anything.

The "k" talk menu.
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

qoph

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2015, 11:11:12 pm »

I imagine this as some random guy in the audience whipping out some bongos while a world famous violin performer is on stage.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2015, 11:12:21 pm »

So, how do I think abstractly?
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2015, 11:21:01 pm »

It seems you can't tell a story about your character, i didn't found my guy name in the list, only his companions, so i guess in order to help rumour spreading the df2014 report system (that is still a big mess once you get hundred of entries in it with every kind of harmless small animals that supposedly "attacked" you) is still needed.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2015, 11:23:54 pm »

Hmm. Found a temple. Now to see how to desecrate it.
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Nep Nep

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of Za Warudo
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2015, 11:24:52 pm »

If the adventure drawing thread is discontinued I will be disappointed because nobody will draw an adventurer drinking a mug of raw sewage and puking from supposed "Alcohol poisoning"
Waluigi rushes to aid him, but not before warning Bowser, "Don't expect mouth-to-mouth!"

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2015, 11:26:59 pm »

I want someone to draw a goblin lifting a whole stack of booze OUT of the barrel, holding the booze, then chugging it. o3o

So, statue. Should I topple it?
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Nep Nep

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of Za Warudo
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2015, 11:27:34 pm »

I want someone to draw a goblin lifting a whole stack of booze OUT of the barrel, holding the booze, then chugging it. o3o

So, statue. Should I topple it?
I might be wrong (Atrocious memory) but I believe the "u" button should work.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2015, 11:28:35 pm »

Yep. Instant vampirism, it seems.

Godsdamnit, undeath shouldn't be as easy as u, a. D:
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Nep Nep

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of Za Warudo
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2015, 11:30:29 pm »

Yep. Instant vampirism, it seems.

Godsdamnit, undeath shouldn't be as easy as u, a. D:
I once got a werewolf out of it, as my character didn't get the symbols that indicate a character having warm blood.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2015, 11:39:11 pm »

I was prepared to savescum if I wasn't seeing red upon trying it.

Now I discovered I had to dismiss my fresh human companion or else my goblin bandit ally will turn on me. D:

EDIT: No one seems to be aware of my having drained and murdered a holy healer, in the pit of the very temple I vandalized. I went to the keep, met a bard. Was about to beatbox the bagpipes again when a kobold ran out of their basement. Kinky. Lopped its head off, took its iron short sword to replace my trusty silver blade. Sold the old one to the the resident lord.

EDIT 2: All this arguing, boozing, murder, and bad music has pushed past "focused" and all the way to "Focused!" instead. I am filled with DETERMINATION I guess?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 11:53:43 pm by Random_Dragon »
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Nep Nep

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of Za Warudo
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2015, 12:12:59 am »

I have a question that revolves around being Focused/Determination, what does it exactly do?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 31